Author Topic: Jay Z and bleek gonna go after game???.......  (Read 856 times)

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Jay Z and bleek gonna go after game???.......
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005, 09:34:27 AM »
U know what willbe more interestin if game gets dissed by jay-z....who will back game up? dre? em? snoop? i hope one of these dudes step up then we can a west east battle.....so the west can smash on these mothafuckaz

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2005, 10:35:16 AM »
This will shine more light on The WestCoast.All I gotz 2 say...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2005, 11:59:31 AM »
jay-z doesnt want it with the west....if he disses game the west will attack....he should know this by now...thats if he's smart

BWNY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2005, 12:05:16 PM »
RIP Game then.

Nas's career went down when Jay Z smashed him.

What the fuck??  :loco: i still rember when nas murdered bleek on da bridge 2001 of the qbs finest.... murdered in 5 bars.... and jay just got ethered.... what if nas and game team up  against jay and bleek? ? ? ? ? ? who here heard the ghost unit mixtape where game is on the dont body yourself beat???

more promotion for the mob game tech and east.... feeling them on the lay low beat.. :scarface:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 12:10:47 PM by BWNY »

LatinoThugPassion

• 'G'
  • Theze Nuttz
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2005, 12:25:47 PM »
let them get at game i'll laugh my ass off when game squashes them
fuck jay-z and his corny ass flow and bleek can suck my dick
Latin Thug Passion

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2005, 12:27:12 PM »
lol  Nas fuckin destroyed Jay-Z in disses, Jay-Z's shit was so weak!  :laugh:

ABN

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2005, 12:30:03 PM »
U know what willbe more interestin if game gets dissed by jay-z....who will back game up? dre? em? snoop? i hope one of these dudes step up then we can a west east battle.....so the west can smash on these mothafuckaz
you want that dumb ass east coast vs west coast shit back? lmao that´s the last thing i want coz both sides are making good music and just look at what happened the last time this went down.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2005, 02:58:42 PM »
Hmmmm....funny that EVERYBODY thinks Jay is primarily goin after Game...when it's really Jim Jones n Dipshit. Jim Jones was on Rap City and said "The Roc is over...it's no diamond, more like a cubic zarconia" so that's the main one they are talkin about.

Game might get some shots too but not as any as Dips

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2005, 03:00:54 PM »
Dipshits?

BWNY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2005, 05:04:32 PM »
Hmmmm....funny that EVERYBODY thinks Jay is primarily goin after Game...when it's really Jim Jones n Dipshit. Jim Jones was on Rap City and said "The Roc is over...it's no diamond, more like a cubic zarconia" so that's the main one they are talkin about.

Game might get some shots too but not as any as Dips

i know ha!! its a westcoast forum..what do you expect... fuck gay z... nah hes ok!!! unless he goes to war with game... then fuck him.....

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2005, 12:09:05 AM »
you want that dumb ass east coast vs west coast shit back? lmao that´s the last thing i want coz both sides are making good music and just look at what happened the last time this went down.
and that is why i said BATTLE!!! NOT BEEF! last time it happened some of the best music from the west came out....rappers will always battle...its nothin different we cant stop it

Nosferatu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2005, 01:20:48 AM »
jay z is dumbass
but if they diss jim jones game might diss them cus jim helped game quite a lot in the beginning

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2005, 05:45:03 AM »
Jay Z got flows but he got way more to lose than Game.  I'm all for it because no matter how u look at it if u diss the Game U diss The West So when the camel opens his fat lips, he is opening the the flood gate for the West to hop back in this bitch.  Who gotz some Gangsta Gangsta shit.  You aint bout to sit up as no president and still think u the shit, just because u from New York. Niggga fuck that New York attitude  always thinking cause that shit started there them niggas need to be first. i hope Game serve they whole crew and have Dame Dash and Jayo on there clowning on them niggas.  It'z time to ride.  Game on Bloodz So Sick got yo back From the west(Dago), Midwest(Nebrasksa, Missouri, ) the durty durty(Alabama, Mississipi) and even the East Coast(Jerzey, Brown sugar studios in Manhattan)  We don't play that bullying shit >:(
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2005, 08:21:34 AM »
I think if Jay-Z disses Game, then MOB, Rockstar, and BWS will attack him back. Jay-Z is definitely gonna diss Dipset, maybe Dame Dash and 50 Cent. If he disses 50 and Game that could bring them back together you never know. We all know they hate each other, but they have respect for one another. That could be the difference. There isn't gonna be a eastcoast/westcoast beef if Jay-Z goes at Game.
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2005, 09:50:42 AM »
Quote from: kingpin_4eva link=topic=89804.msg945122#msg945122 date= There isn't gonna be a eastcoast/westcoast beef if Jay-Z goes at Game.
[quote
  Yeah right Nigga.  Blood u heard it here 1st.  It'z so many niggas that don't like Jigga on the west-especially Jayo
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up