Author Topic: What do yall think about reggaeton?  (Read 464 times)

SGV

Re: What do yall think about reggaeton?
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2005, 11:23:10 PM »
im not reading into it at all i just perfer not to listen to it. especially in the car, id rather listen to somethin west coast

And thats all good... But to down music cuz you can't understand it is ridiculous.

LatinoThugPassion

• 'G'
  • Theze Nuttz
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2005, 12:02:49 AM »
to homie who said fuck it cause its not in english newsflash thats a form of LATINO music
it wasnt ment to be in english you dumb fuck. reggaetons been around since 92 it just got mainstream in 2003 thats all
Latin Thug Passion

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2005, 01:12:42 AM »
bubbling is better reggaeton just pure shit

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

UAK

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2005, 01:44:56 AM »
Reggaeton/Dancehall is nice.

SGV

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2005, 10:22:12 AM »
to homie who said fuck it cause its not in english newsflash thats a form of LATINO music
it wasnt ment to be in english you dumb fuck. reggaetons been around since 92 it just got mainstream in 2003 thats all

I'm sure it was around even before then, in Central America and Puerto Rico.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2005, 10:32:05 AM »
sean paul yeah yeah somegasolen gimma tha light and pass tha dro ....??????..... yeah yeah LOL

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2005, 10:37:40 AM »
Id rather listen to babies crying and farting.

Pick up Eminems latest album.

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2005, 01:13:29 PM »
fuck reggaeton. that shiet is annyoing...and its not even in english most of the time. i did kinda like that Rihanna song, but other than that * thumbs down

LMAO. What... You expect it to be in English? The shit is LATIN music. That was a dumb ass comment man. That's like me saying "American Rock & Roll isn't even in Spanish most of the time! How wack!!!!!" LMAO.

Rhianna is NOT Reggaeton. That's on some Dancehall shit... There is a difference.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2005, 01:22:12 PM »
dont much care for reggaeton.  I like Tony Touch though.  His shit is sick
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2005, 02:20:50 PM »
fuck reggaeton. that shiet is annyoing...and its not even in english most of the time. i did kinda like that Rihanna song, but other than that * thumbs down

NO FUCKIN WAY??!?!?!?!?  ::)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2005, 02:26:37 PM »
i don´t mind hearing Reggaeton in clubs and shit coz girls loves that shit but i´d never ever listen to some dumb fuck Reggaeton when i´m at home just chilling. that´s how i feel about crunk music aswell.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2005, 03:58:17 PM »
raggaeton has been around BEFORE 92' i'm not sure since when but i remember hearing that shit at Mercado Latino before 91'

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2005, 04:01:39 PM »
no me gusta

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2005, 06:21:01 PM »
First of im Hispanic and live in VEGAS so i do go to clubs here.I never really paid much attention to Reggaeton music but everytime  they played it in the clubs THE GIRLS GO CRAZZZY!!!!!THey would just start grinding more and shit.Just recently this girl from my work ask me to make her a reggaeton cd and i was like sure.THe more i heard the songs when i was making her CD  the more i actually enjoy Reggaeton.Lately ive been bumpin reggaeton music in my ride and i never use do that.I can understand y some people dont like Reggaeton because most of it is in Spanish but trust me homies GIRLS GO CRAZY and u gotta love it for that at least. 8)

SGV

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2005, 06:35:38 PM »
First of im Hispanic and live in VEGAS so i do go to clubs here.I never really paid much attention to Reggaeton music but everytime  they played it in the clubs THE GIRLS GO CRAZZZY!!!!!THey would just start grinding more and shit.Just recently this girl from my work ask me to make her a reggaeton cd and i was like sure.THe more i heard the songs when i was making her CD  the more i actually enjoy Reggaeton.Lately ive been bumpin reggaeton music in my ride and i never use do that.I can understand y some people dont like Reggaeton because most of it is in Spanish but trust me homies GIRLS GO CRAZY and u gotta love it for that at least. 8)

I try to always keep a Reggaeton CD handy. LOL.