Author Topic: 2 Teens In Jail After 82 Lap Dances  (Read 286 times)

mrtonguetwista

2 Teens In Jail After 82 Lap Dances
« on: September 26, 2005, 09:04:55 PM »
Two Young Men In Jail After 82 Lap Dances

By T.J. Wilham
Journal Staff Writer

Two young men are probably wishing they had paid more attention in math class.
    That way, they might have known that 82 lap dances were going to cost a lot more than the $550 they had on them.
    Not doing the math landed the pair a trip to jail during their first visit to an exotic dance club Tuesday.
    They were arrested when they couldn't come up with almost $2,500 needed for their evening of entertainment.
    The 18-year-olds, Craig Everett of Dexter and Malik Wakji of Albuquerque, have been charged with falsely obtaining services or accommodations over $250, which is a felony.
    "We are talking about a lot of money here," said Albuquerque Police Spokesman Trish Hoffman. "Whether or not they understood, they still have to pay up when an agreement is made."
    According to a Metropolitan Court criminal complaint, the two went to Fantasy World, 5000 Jefferson NE, and asked exotic dancers Orchid and Carmela for private dances in the "VIP room."
    Each dance costs $30.
    During the young men's two-hour stay in the room, the manager periodically checked to see if they wanted to pay for some of the dances.
    Each time the young men told the manager "not to worry" because they had the money, according to the complaint.
    By the time they were done, they had racked up a bill of $2,460. The young men only had $50 cash and a $500 limit on a credit card.
    When interviewed by police, the young men told officers they didn't realize that they were getting multiple dances. Since it was their first time in an exotic club, they said they didn't know that each new song started a new dance, police said.

Doggystylin

Re: 2 Teens In Jail After 82 Lap Dances
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 09:43:28 PM »
LMAO, nice technique, but a felony? comon

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 09:57:25 PM »
lol

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 10:24:08 PM »
dam i dont blame them wen a lap dance starts its hard for u to tell them to stop and dats bullshit that its considered a felony and on top of more bullshit sits the fact that ever song is considered a lap dance. it shood be like 10 mins a lap dance

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 10:28:49 PM »
A fuckin' felony??? Go in there and chill them niggas out. The Wolf is on his way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 03:06:41 AM »
I feel sorry for the two knuckle heads.a (felony) is kind of stretching it,trust me.but that is some funny shit....police laughing their asses off.they just gonna scare the shit out of these green ass kids.......i miss the days when lap dances where 10$. :'(
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 06:42:03 PM »
lol that shit was funny.

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2005, 06:47:50 PM »
I bet that Hoe aint worth shit too...not 24 hundred at least  :P

LoLo

• Lil Geezy