Author Topic: Haters... If You Want Something To Cease To Exist, Then Don't Talk About It....  (Read 99 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
If you want something to come into existence, then talk about it...  that's the old saying.

So basically, when "Haters" talk all kind of mess on rap artists they don't like, they are only making their carears bigger.  Look at Eminem, people hated him when he first came out, and they kept talking about him, and the controversy pushed his first album to quadruple platinum.  I liked Eminem, so for me it was all good, but anyway...

The point is, "they don't make hits like they used to", no doubt, if your an old school fan like me, you hate the way the game has changed.  So if you ain't feelin' all 'the same R&B rap scenario all day on the radio, same scenes in the video, monotounous material' then we got to stop talking about it, 'turn off the radio', turn off the television, stop buying records, and it will end the existence of all of that garbage. 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 07:49:05 PM by Allah's slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Haters... If Want Something To Cease To Exist, Then Don't Talk About It....
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 07:48:19 PM »
you really like eminem dont cha?

all your posts are about either Allah or Em

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re: Haters... If Want Something To Cease To Exist, Then Don't Talk About It....
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 06:25:59 AM »
you really like eminem dont cha?

all your posts are about either Allah or Em

Lol, the topic aint about either one of them.. Dude only used Eminem as an example..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Trauma-san

That's because to HIM, they're the same person.