Author Topic: A History Of Violence  (Read 223 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
A History Of Violence
« on: September 30, 2005, 12:54:33 PM »
I loved the gore and violence.....movie would've been A LOT better without the forced sex scenes lol

nice ending
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 02:13:26 PM by 05/06 Favre »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

KURUPTION-81

Re: A History Of Violence
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 08:46:35 AM »
man on fire is wicked, looking forward to see history of violence.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 08:59:10 AM »
Looks alright, i'll wait and rent it, or download it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 01:24:20 PM »
Saw it yesterday and it's alright. I expected it to be better. It's got some graphic ass gore and sex so don't take little kids with ya n shit. The ending is hilarious too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 02:12:21 PM »
Saw it yesterday and it's alright. I expected it to be better. It's got some graphic ass gore and sex so don't take little kids with ya n shit. The ending is hilarious too.

hehe yea

great movie though

The Critics love this movie

Reviews counted: 131
Fresh: 118  Rotten: 13
Average Rating: 8.2/10
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 02:29:55 PM by 05/06 Favre »

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2005, 07:41:27 AM »
Gonna see it next week, although I suspected it may be gory judging by Cronenburg's past record (i.e. Crash)

Paul

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2005, 11:43:13 AM »
wots it about? id prob be interested
funkyfreshintheflesh

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2005, 12:09:30 PM »
The movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be.  The gore was great, I loved the ending too, but aside from that I was expecting more.  I thought there was gonna be more plot twists and I thought it was gonna be more disturbing.  I also didn't care for all of those scenes of dialouge that seemed to drag on for hours.  It really bogged it down.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2005, 12:50:45 AM »
Great movie.  The director made his point and ended it.  The forced sex scene was necessary though, she was turned on by the violent guy not Tom.  After reading the posts, some of you guys liked the violence some wanted more, that kind of what I thought was his point in the movie.  That we have adapted to seeing violence that its not really shocking anymore to the point where we jsut want more and welcome it like the way the family did to Tom or how the wife wanted to fuck the violent guy

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2005, 11:19:43 AM »
Great movie.  The director made his point and ended it.  The forced sex scene was necessary though, she was turned on by the violent guy not Tom.  After reading the posts, some of you guys liked the violence some wanted more, that kind of what I thought was his point in the movie.  That we have adapted to seeing violence that its not really shocking anymore to the point where we jsut want more and welcome it like the way the family did to Tom or how the wife wanted to fuck the violent guy

woah...on point.