Author Topic: ...:::BEAT BATTLE: PROLIFIC vs. ADON:::...  (Read 311 times)

Suga Foot

...:::BEAT BATTLE: PROLIFIC vs. ADON:::...
« on: September 26, 2005, 09:00:27 AM »
First person with 5 votes wins
No KO's
Reply with who you are voting for, and a reason why
Anyone can vote

Here's the tracks:

'EclipZe

Re: ...:::BEAT BATTLE: PROLIFIC vs. ADON:::...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 10:58:37 AM »
when I heard Prolific's beat I liked the smoothness which was nice

but when I heard Adon's damn, Adon get's my vote ! Beat is dope 8)

Emence Beats

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • EMENCE Beats
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 12:45:01 PM »
so i heard prolifics beat first....not bad at all....on some slow type shit but....it seemed like the bass or whatever was off on some the end notes imo....it wasnt a bad beat at all...but not exactly the type a beat i'da made for a battle

then comes adons...man i love your synth melodies...u mixed n layered this shit nicely man...i like that synth that comes in around 35 seconds.....sounds like some trance type shit....percussion was nice too....

My vote goes to ADON....it wasnt really even close....props to both you on the beats though...1

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 12:03:19 PM »
Im just gonna say prolific,if you just makin beats for a hobby,or are starting off,then cool,if you think this is hot its not,It sounds so lifeless and robotic,and the strings are thin

Adon I think this is well put together,not my type of beat but I recognize the quality

ADON GETS MY VOTE

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 03:51:17 PM »
first beat is all right but it has that computer generic sound like it should be for some old computer game,
adon beat just sounds more professional, adon u get my vote

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 12:51:05 PM »
Prolific's Beat : youre really good with melodies,,the problem is the track sounds to midi,,u gotta mix your stuff better or upgrade stuff youre workin with..i really like what u did,,i like the track n its got alot of potential..

Adon : i drums are bangin,,not my kind of beat but who cares..youre good with the synths..

i like Prolifics track better..but Adons sounds more proffesional..n i think 9 outta 10 rappers would pick Adons beat to rap over..

Adon gets my vote

Prolific u would have gotten my vote if u only had better sounds in it..shits got mad potential though,,keep at it..

Now that Adon won..both of yall check out my new track..its a quality beat,,its not a waste of ya time lol: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=90181.0

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 03:13:33 PM »
The winner is me.  Good battle Prolific.  Keep us all updated on your beats and what you're doing.

Props to everyone who voted

Prolific

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 08:09:37 PM »
Good battle man...I got swept on that shit...I think I was first to download it your track and once I heard those synths layered with that melody I was like...He got me no problem..The beat is ill