Author Topic: TNA's debut on Spike TV last nite  (Read 174 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
TNA's debut on Spike TV last nite
« on: October 02, 2005, 11:15:44 AM »
anybody watch this?
it was the first tyme ive seen TNA and i was impressed by the guyz in the X-Division; they did sum kickass high-flyin movez.
reminded me of WCW a lil bit; i just hope maangement is better than the one in WCW and they dun keep recycling storylinez.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

Re: TNA's debut on Spike TV last nite
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 11:28:40 AM »
Damn missed it. I heard what the Dudley Boyz did though. Pretty funny stuff.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 12:27:53 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 01:29:36 PM »
Yeah, I saw it.  TNA's came a long way in the past couple years, I don't see them giving Vince any real competition, though, because the two companies have two entirely different fanbases. People that watch WWF don't watch it for the wrestling, honestly, they watch it for the storylines, and TNA has weak, weak storylines but great wrestling. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2005, 01:39:04 PM »
Yeah, I saw it.  TNA's came a long way in the past couple years, I don't see them giving Vince any real competition, though, because the two companies have two entirely different fanbases. People that watch WWF don't watch it for the wrestling, honestly, they watch it for the storylines, and TNA has weak, weak storylines but great wrestling. 

My expectations for TNA aren't too high, but the pro wrestling fan base was about 10 million people 5 years ago. Now it's about 4 million people. If TNA can even get the old WCW fanbase back as well as some common fans they could do very well.

The storylines aren't winning any pulitzer's but WWE has had some very terrible storylines the past couple years too. It all depends on how  TNA does in the Saturday Night Time slot. Anything close to a 1.5 or 2.0 will get them a better time slot, and anything over a 2.0 in that slot could get them a monday night spot and go head to head. It's not very likely but neither was them surviving as a company this long. So anything could happen. I can't see them beating Vince ever, unless more money gets thrown behind them, but I can see them becoming a great alternative.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2005, 03:02:16 PM »

The storylines aren't winning any pulitzer's but WWE has had some very terrible storylines the past couple years too.

Two words: Katie Vick lol

They might as well put TNA against Raw on Mondays. They have no chance on Saturday nights. You never know what could come of it.

I think Spike is putting UFC on against Raw, so maybe they are making the right move introducing another sport during Mondays.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2005, 03:59:20 PM »

The storylines aren't winning any pulitzer's but WWE has had some very terrible storylines the past couple years too.

Two words: Katie Vick lol

They might as well put TNA against Raw on Mondays. They have no chance on Saturday nights. You never know what could come of it.

I think Spike is putting UFC on against Raw, so maybe they are making the right move introducing another sport during Mondays.

UFC won't be weekly.

They won't put TNA gainst Raw unless they are sure TNA can atleast do half of what Raw did. Instead they will mot likely put CSI in that spot.