Author Topic: MLB Playoffs  (Read 1732 times)

WestCoasta

Re: MLB Playoffs
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2005, 05:54:06 PM »
I dont know why the success of the Angels should affect you anyway.  If u are a true dodger fan u should know no matter how successful these angels get, the Dodgers are still a great franchise.  Since u pretty much have little knowledge on baseball, I can see why it affects you. 
I'll go head to head with you u fuckin geek, I guarantee I know more about baseball than you do

Angles affect me?  cuz I dislike the Angels like a real Dodger fan would it affects me?  I guess the Angels talking so much shit is because the Dodgers bein thee LA team affects them, faggot

you would like the Angels to win, you would like the Padres to upset St. Louis, yet your in tears when the Dodgers make the playoffs?...... do you wanna fuck Barry Bonds also?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2005, 05:58:43 PM »
You didnt know that the cardinals and dodgers have a more meaningful rivalry than the padres dodgers? Id rather catch up to the Cardinals in Rings than the Cardinals to keep on winning u fucking idiot.  You dont even know how to evaluate stats when it comes to baseball

UAK

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2005, 06:01:21 PM »
lol@grand slam  :P

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2005, 06:01:55 PM »
You didnt know that the cardinals and dodgers have a more meaningful rivalry than the padres dodgers? Id rather catch up to the Cardinals in Rings than the Cardinals to keep on winning u fucking idiot. You dont even know how to evaluate stats when it comes to baseball
^^ ur so gay, what Dodger fan gives a fuck about the Cardinals?  some fuckin 90 year old?

maybe the Padres are the division rivals dumbass and the gayest team in baseball......... you're a fuckin joke

Dodgers and Cardinals shook hands and laughed after last years playoffs..... what a fierce rivalry  ::)

I don't know how to evaluate stats?  ya right, okay DePo

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2005, 06:05:52 PM »
^^ ur so gay, what Dodger fan gives a fuck about the Cardinals?  some fuckin 90 year old?

maybe the Padres are the division rivals dumbass and the gayest team in baseball......... you're a fuckin joke

Dodgers and Cardinals shook hands and laughed after last years playoffs..... what a fierce rivalry  ::)

I don't know how to evaluate stats?  ya right, okay DePo

Ever heard of Friendly Rivalries between Two Class franchises,.  It is clear to me that you are no fan of baseball, but just like to call other teams within the division "gay".    The Padres and Angels are nothing compared to the Dodgers.  Werent you one of the posters talking about the greatness of how many titles or dynasties the lakers have built over the years?  Thats how it is with the Cardinals and DOdgers, both class organizations want to be the bes tin the NL

WestCoasta

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2005, 06:30:27 PM »
Ever heard of Friendly Rivalries between Two Class franchises,.  It is clear to me that you are no fan of baseball, but just like to call other teams within the division "gay".    The Padres and Angels are nothing compared to the Dodgers.  Werent you one of the posters talking about the greatness of how many titles or dynasties the lakers have built over the years?  Thats how it is with the Cardinals and DOdgers, both class organizations want to be the bes tin the NL
nah not really, that's "Speak On It-Kurupt" you loser  :laugh:

okay I'm not a Dodger fan because I hate the Padres and Angels, ya got me  :-\ ;D

I'm tired of arguing with a DePodesta, Padres, Angels fan who loves the Dodgers, you're a joke

later fagggggg

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2005, 06:36:57 PM »
Im not gay. You know the last GM that used Sabermetrics for the Dodgers was Branch Rickey, while he was GM the Dodgers won 4  World Series in ten years.  Cool eh?  Thats why I like the fact qthat Depo is the GM, we might be able to witness a damn World Series.  Im not a fan of the Angels, the padres or likes other dudes.  And Im not saying ur not a dodger fan...im saying u just dont like baseball in general since u dont apperciate a battle of two class franchises...something The Padres or Angels will never be

UAK

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2005, 06:54:50 PM »
lol news break in...Jake Peavy played with 1 or 2 broken ribs which he fractured during the clinch celebration  ;D dumbass...he's out for the year RIP Padres.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2005, 07:08:08 PM »
yea...one of his own team mates injured him..lol...
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

UAK

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2005, 07:46:17 PM »
Peavy apparently was injured during the celebration after the Padres clinched the National League West title Wednesday at Petco Park. He said he believes he was hit hard in his side by a teammate's elbow.

lol they should have kept it a fucking secret...and said he broken it during the game.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 05:24:08 AM by K A I N aka Rico »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2005, 08:39:36 PM »
Yankees win. Well, we got 1 game away.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

WestCoasta

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2005, 08:47:29 PM »
I love it.... FUCK the Anaheim Angels

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2005, 10:15:18 PM »
Yankees vs Angels - Angels cause the Yankees haven't been able to beat the Angels in a series the last 9 years

Red Sox vs White Sox - I'm hoping White Sox just to get something new, but I have a feeling Boston is winning this series

Cardinals vs Padres - This won't even be close the Cardinals are taking this series easily & will be another step closer to win the World Series this year

Astros vs Braves - I'm hoping Braves, but it'll be tough to over come Houston's big 3.

World Series Pick - Cardinals over Angels

ecrazy

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2005, 10:25:14 PM »
Fuck Your Mama...... lol

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2005, 10:37:08 PM »