Author Topic: God damn,this was one of the craziest nights of my life  (Read 295 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
God damn,this was one of the craziest nights of my life
« on: October 02, 2005, 11:03:37 PM »
Fuck man,I dont know where to start.I was at a club & we got guns pulled on us,people were getting beat up wit hockey sticks (even girls).Ok but thats not all,let me start from the beginning.I got a call from my homie whom I havent seen in a long time to come over to this birthday party he was doing at this club.I brought my homie over there & we were like this is probably gonna be a fuckin boring night but man,how wrong were we,lol.Ok so everything was boring at the start cause we barely knew anyone in the club,we started drinking some alchohol & then a few other dudes that I knew came to the club.After a while one of my homies went on this stage or something where the DJ was playing songs.He knew that DJ so everything was ok between them but I went on the stage & wanted to tell my homie something & the DJ came up to me & told me to fuck off from the stage & I was like fuck no I aint going nowhere.Then he pushed me & Im looking at this DJ like wtf???My friend on the stage had to hold me so I wouldnt do anything to the DJ.Anyways I calmed down cause I knew a war between everyone in the club would start if I did something to the DJ.& that war almost started cause after that the homie that was wit me started showing fuck you signs to the DJ & my other homie (not the one on the stage) got mad at him & wanted to beat him & others wanted to get involved but everyone told us to calm down.So after that we started drinking more alchohol (beer & vodka),I was trying to get at some girls but it didnt work :'( Then I went to piss & my other friend went to piss too & he got mad at this dude for taking too long & then pushed him & the other dude didnt do anything,lol he didnt even look back.After that my homie wanted to find him & beat his ass,so roles changed & now I had to calm him down.After a few hours I was outside the club & another fight started in the club between my homie who invited me & some other dude.They went outside & so did like 70% of the club.It was pretty hectic cause the whole thing was going on in the middle of the street where the cars were driving.So they were fighting & then everyone started holding everyone back & thats how it went for like 20 minutes until the cops came & everyone started running.Then another fight broke out between the same dudes & everything started all over again.After that the dude I didnt know who was fighting wit my friend went home.Well thats what we thought,some of us were standing in front of the club including me & my 2 homies who were drunk as shit & lying there on the ground lol.Then out of nowhere the same dude who went supposedly home came back but this time wit a fucking gun & like wit 2 other dudes & one of them was holding a hockey stick & started beating the shit out of people.He started beating one of my homies who was lying there on the ground,I mean he was beating everyone,even people who didnt have anything to do wit the whole fight.He even hit like 2 girls wit that stick.Then the other dude just started waving the gun at us & shit everyone started running.I got the fuck outta there.I was like around the corner wit 2 girls.Then after he stopped waving the gun & yelling at everyone him & his homies went.& they went around the same corner where me & 2 girls were & they started shouting shit at us & waving the gun at us again but fuck I didnt wanna get shot so I didnt say shit.After that the cops (bitches is what we call them over here) came here again & everyone started running again & we all escaped to the club.Thank God that they didnt come in the club.After that my homie wanted to call some of his dudes & get that bitch who had the gun but I calmed him down cause I didnt want to see him get shot or anything.Then I was hanging around some dudes whom I didnt even know (well actually I first was wit them outside of the club before everything went down) but yeah,one of them was seriously drunk (well everyone was lol) & wanted to break in some store to get some cigarettes & alchohol lol.So once again,sigh ::) I had to calm someone down.& thats how everything went.I mean fights are quite normal at clubs over here in Poland (whenever Im in the club,atleast one fight starts,well usually) but c'mon,all of this didnt have to happen.Why bring a gun over some stupid shit???I almost got stabbed once & now this happens wit someone waving a gun in front of my eyes.

Suga Foot

Re: God damn,this was one of the craziest nights of my life
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 11:11:30 PM »
deezamn, you gotta be carefull nowadays.  Sounds like that club didn't have very good security.  lol.  Good that you're alright tho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 11:16:06 PM »
^Yeah,thx.The security wasnt doing shit except for placing bets on us lol.Seriously,they were just starring at us & had a good show.They are practically getting paid for nothing.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 11:34:58 PM »
Yeah, fucked up lazy security. Call me an asshole but LMAO @ bitches getting beat with hockey sticks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2005, 11:50:25 PM »
LOL. Funny. And I thought the Bar I went to last night got out of hand. The fight started as a white guy vs. some black guy and it just escalated from there. A few Blacks vs. a Big ass Samoan, Big ass Samoan vs. White guys, White guys vs. White guys, lol. The combinations were endless.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2005, 11:59:17 PM »
Yeah, fucked up lazy security. Call me an asshole but LMAO @ bitches getting beat with hockey sticks.
^Im telling you,the dude wit the hockey stick was a fuckin psycho.See,he was beating everyone in front of him.One of my homies was drunk lying there on the ground almost unconcious & that other faggot started beating him up wit that stick.I understand they were mad at my other homies cause they had problems wit them but why the fuck was this dude beating up people who had nothing to do wit the fight???I saw one girl get hit in the back wit that stick & other people said another girl got hit in the nose wit that.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2005, 12:06:27 AM »
dam dats some crazy shit man right wen i saw that gun i wood have ran my ass back right into the club where the gun wasnt there but dam fun how a hockey stick can do so much damage lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2005, 12:17:02 AM »
^Well actually I ran around the corner of that club cause it was way closer than the entrance to the club.Others ran into the club cause they were standing right in front of the entrance.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2005, 12:27:02 AM »
LOL. Funny. And I thought the Bar I went to last night got out of hand. The fight started as a white guy vs. some black guy and it just escalated from there. A few Blacks vs. a Big ass Samoan, Big ass Samoan vs. White guys, White guys vs. White guys, lol. The combinations were endless.
lol,funny.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2005, 04:41:35 AM »
shit theres drama everywhere u go these days...thats why i just stay home now  ;D

thankgod you didn't get shot or nothin serious happend...becareful..

bez

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2005, 04:54:10 AM »
Sounds like a crazy night.  You can also tell by your lack of paragraphs that it must of been a weird night. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2005, 05:21:22 AM »
Thx LaZ1e,& Bez,I cant bother making paragraphs on a forum.Maybe I did it once or twice but other than that you wont see me doing that again.

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2005, 05:22:44 AM »
Good you're alright, be careful next time

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2005, 05:31:29 AM »
Then I went to piss & my other friend went to piss too & he got mad at this dude for taking too long & then pushed him & the other dude didnt do anything,lol he didnt even look back.After that my homie wanted to find him & beat his ass,so roles changed & now I had to calm him down.

lmao

ure homie wanted to beat a guy's ass because he was taking too long doing a piss?
NO MORE WAR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2005, 05:34:41 AM »
Good you're alright, be careful next time
Thx
Then I went to piss & my other friend went to piss too & he got mad at this dude for taking too long & then pushed him & the other dude didnt do anything,lol he didnt even look back.After that my homie wanted to find him & beat his ass,so roles changed & now I had to calm him down.

lmao

ure homie wanted to beat a guy's ass because he was taking too long doing a piss?
yep lol,cause there was only 2 toilets & the other dude was taken his time.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 05:36:13 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »