Author Topic: God damn,this was one of the craziest nights of my life  (Read 294 times)

UAK

Re: God damn,this was one of the craziest nights of my life
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2005, 05:59:00 AM »
Teen clubs are the craziest  ;D sounds like an Adon story.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2005, 06:56:55 AM »
dayum... was an eventful night then.. thats terrible that the fool couldnt fight his own battle so had to go get a gun and some back up.. worlds turnin into a nasty place.. too many cowards with guns these days

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2005, 10:46:14 AM »
Damn, that's indeed a crazy night.
So your friend pushes a dude because he simply "was taking too long to piss"? Come on now...THAT'S stupid. Everyone takes their time when they have to piss. Would you hurry up to piss because someone else is waiting? I don't think so.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2005, 11:09:20 AM »
^No,that was a whole different thing between 2 different people.

coola

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2005, 03:51:05 PM »
Then I went to piss & my other friend went to piss too & he got mad at this dude for taking too long & then pushed him & the other dude didnt do anything,lol he didnt even look back.After that my homie wanted to find him & beat his ass,so roles changed & now I had to calm him down.

lmao

ure homie wanted to beat a guy's ass because he was taking too long doing a piss?

vodka works wonders...

damn atleast the cops showed up !! a few incidents that went down in Lublin when i was there, a few kids got beat to death and the cops didnt show until an hour after the incident... but shit, i hate fighting, would have been a scary night...

but damn fuck that shit, im going through troubles now aswell, i work in a shit-hole of a night-club its got the worst rep, the dodgiest cunts come in and there are fights everynight no doubt... the problem is there are only 2 security officers, and one of em is my best friend, so whenever there is a squab i jump in to help out, i dont even get paid to do security work... its fucked.

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2005, 04:44:27 PM »
lol at the man beating up the girls with the hockey sticks

ABN

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2005, 11:52:48 AM »
shit´s been crazy round my way aswell, on friday 1 girl was raped and stabbed and on saturday 1 person got shot just down the block from were i live. and 2 incidents like that is crazy coz my neighborhood aint that big or crazy but it´s definently taken a turn for the worse.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2005, 12:01:13 PM »
cool story, soon as i woulda seen a gun, i woulda ran faster than a black man on a track team.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2005, 01:38:18 PM »
Yea the cowards carrying the guns are usually the dudes who can't fight and get to over influenced by G-unit and other gangster rappers. The last person who put a gun to my boys head got molitov cocktails thrown at his house and car. True story. 9 niggas(I say niggas because they were ignorant pieces of shit ) with brass knuckles tryed to jump me and 3 of my boys a while back when i was drunk. Boy did they like to run when i immeadiatly took my belt off and wacked one of the motherfuckers in the face and started flipping out. Pussies

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2005, 04:22:36 PM »
Yea the cowards carrying the guns are usually the dudes who can't fight and get to over influenced by G-unit and other gangster rappers. The last person who put a gun to my boys head got molitov cocktails thrown at his house and car. True story. 9 niggas(I say niggas because they were ignorant pieces of shit ) with brass knuckles tryed to jump me and 3 of my boys a while back when i was drunk. Boy did they like to run when i immeadiatly took my belt off and wacked one of the motherfuckers in the face and started flipping out. Pussies

LoL, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :