Poll

Since there are a ton of Laker threads that flood this Sports & Entertainment, should the Laker fans have their own Section ?

Yes
5 (29.4%)
No
12 (70.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should we make a new section for Laker fans?  (Read 2248 times)

PLANT

Re: Should we make a new section for Laker fans?
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2005, 07:43:21 AM »
^^Good Idea^^

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2005, 09:42:39 AM »
thanx!

Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

SGV

« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2005, 11:50:36 AM »

How is it even the same? Leadership skills don't wear off. You don't lose the ability to lead like you lose the ability to run or jump with age. My point is, you can't put someone in a horrible sitaution and expect them to turn it into something good...Brian Grant did not earn his lunch money. He WAS a good player, last year he couldn't stay on the court for more than 15 minutes at a time. The team was still like 6th or 7th in the west when Rudy-T departed though, but everything was downhill from then. Kobe isn't a coach, I mean as much as he tried to be, and he basically was the head coach, it's impossible to do it on your own. Stop with the "prove it" bullshit, it's very stupid. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
If your leader isn't your strongest player, then he's not much of a leader at the end of the day. Jordan was NOT at the top of his game anymore, he wasn't 90's Jordan. He was rusty washed up Jordan coming back just to see how well he'd do. Kobe, on the other hand, hasn't took any breaks. He's at the height of his career, he should be an amazing leader. Tomjanovich, Jackson, Rambis, whoever... They're not on the court during those 48 minutes of regulation, Kobe is for the most part. He's the one who runs the team on the court. So, when HIS team is doing bad, it relfects on his leadership skills.

And, see, you still saying anything, all you can TRY to do is say I don't know shit. If I didn't know shit, you would'nt try to prove your point to me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2005, 07:41:48 PM »

How is it even the same? Leadership skills don't wear off. You don't lose the ability to lead like you lose the ability to run or jump with age. My point is, you can't put someone in a horrible sitaution and expect them to turn it into something good...Brian Grant did not earn his lunch money. He WAS a good player, last year he couldn't stay on the court for more than 15 minutes at a time. The team was still like 6th or 7th in the west when Rudy-T departed though, but everything was downhill from then. Kobe isn't a coach, I mean as much as he tried to be, and he basically was the head coach, it's impossible to do it on your own. Stop with the "prove it" bullshit, it's very stupid. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
If your leader isn't your strongest player, then he's not much of a leader at the end of the day. Jordan was NOT at the top of his game anymore, he wasn't 90's Jordan. He was rusty washed up Jordan coming back just to see how well he'd do. Kobe, on the other hand, hasn't took any breaks. He's at the height of his career, he should be an amazing leader. Tomjanovich, Jackson, Rambis, whoever... They're not on the court during those 48 minutes of regulation, Kobe is for the most part. He's the one who runs the team on the court. So, when HIS team is doing bad, it relfects on his leadership skills.

And, see, you still saying anything, all you can TRY to do is say I don't know shit. If I didn't know shit, you would'nt try to prove your point to me.

You're implying that if you're on a basketball team and that team is not good, then you must not be a good leader, which is a load of bullshiznite...Lakers catashtrophic season had nothing to do with Kobe's leadership skills. Find something you actually know about to argue...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2005, 11:35:16 PM »
shut the fuck up SGV..you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.."leadership" you either have a good team or you don't

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2005, 12:30:16 AM »
yeah b/c you're  "leecher faggot" contribute to this forum instead of just saying stupid stuff

and lol @ you faggots getting owned..now it's come to telling me i'm a lil boy and i need to get a girl and to stop riding kobes nuts :loser: :loser:

like i said ,,you guys are the real dick ryders...no one said shaq wasn't dominent and the best b-ball player @ that time.that has nothing to do with why we hate shaq,Laker fans don't even argue who was responsible for those championships,(We know it takes a team effort to win championships,unlike you morons)you guys are the ones who always bring that up when people are saying some real stuff about shaq..that's your #1 defense when it comes to protecting your boy toy shaq...fucking faggots..this is why EVERYONE IN L.A IS SAYING FUCK SHAQ..IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHOS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS BLAH BLAH BLAH..GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID THICK HEADS,THIS IS WHY NO ONE IN L.A LIKES SHAQ...

funny that when anyone says Shaq was responsible for those championships...you will say it was a team effort. But your losing season last year wasnt a TEAM EFFORT...it was everyone ELSES fault BUT Kobe's.  ::) Now thats retarded...

That's because there was no team last year...It was a bunch of players thrown together on the court who were told to "run and gun" by someone who wasn't even a coach. Organized basketball consists of a lot more, and believe it or not, it's not all in Kobe's hands...PeACe

as long as they lose right? I never said its ALL in his hands. It isnt ALL in his hands when they win. He is a part of why they win. But at the same time (and i dont know WHY this is so hard for you Kobe fans to get...) he is ALSO part of the team when they LOSE. Difficult to understand...i know. But its true...there isnt an asterisk next to all Laker losses saying...*This wasnt Kobe's fault.

Just shut the fuck up...you're just saying a bunch of gibberish now...don't expect people to your opinions serious..you're a spurs fan..kobe had his best playoff games against the spurs..you're the one who needs to get off his nuts..you bitch ass made nigga :pirate:

Thats all you have? "youre a Spurs fan"? lol. Thats it? What does bein a Spurs fan prove? That i dont just go along with the crowd like you? That im not just some bandwagon fan like you? Youre a little kid that doesnt know shit yet...and you keep provin it. Btw...are you white?

how am i bandwaggon fan? you're from cali and your a spurs fan,you're the bandwaggon fan. ,,,,you're a spurs fan of course you'll going to hate the Lakers and kobe,kobe had his best playoff games against the spurs,the Spurs just came off geting they fucking ass beat  by the Lakers...you're happy the Lakers had a bad season,you're happy kobe is down right now,no one takes you serious,you're a joke..so just shut the fuck up

ive been a Spurs fan for around 13-14 years. At least 4 years before you were born. How would that make me bandwagon? lol You live somewhere in an LA Suburb and are just goin with the crowd. You keep sayin the same things over and over as if they have ANY impact on the argument. "Kobe had some of his best games against the Spurs". And? Since when has that had anything to do with any arguments here on this board? If youre having a problem proving your points....whether its your childishness, or just stupidity, just be quiet. Saying the same thing over and over when it has nothing to do with an argument is only embarrassing yourself. I was the one to say (and ask NIK) that i wish the Lakers were one of the elite teams in the West again cus i liked the rivalry. How does that mean i hate them? lol. Get your facts strait little boy. I dont even mind the Lakers...its that a lot of their fans act like little bitches (see yourself). Yah feel me...."nigga"?  ::)

Tell yourself what ever you want,you're the real bitch...you already got owned..you aint got shit to say just a bunch of gibberish

And when a player shits on your team,you tend to hate on him like your bitch ass..

And you are a band waggon fan..you were probably starting to get in to b-ball after "showtime" so you jumped on a good team insteed of a crappy team like the Lakers or clippers at that time,,...theirs no way a guy from cali should be a fan of a team out side of cali..

And i'm from Inglewood and went to many Laker games @ the great western forum before shaq got their..i used to enjoy watching A.peeler,Sedle threet,C.Ceballos,Doug Christie,Vlade Divac before shaq and kobe got to L.A,, ,so don't come @ me with that bullshit talking about "you're from the Burbs,and you're going along with the crowd,and  a bandwaggon fan & a lil boy".....get the fuck outta here with ..you Stupid ass "nigga" :-*

lol i got into the Spurs the year Robinson hit the NBA. They werent a good team...thats how they were able to get him. Do your history. Kobe having some good games against us, doesnt mean shit to me. Shaq had some good games against us, and i dont "hate" him. Duncan has worked your team over a ton of times...do you hate him? Are you a "Tim Duncan Hater!"? lol. Grow up fag. You take your own personality and assume that everyone else is just as childish as you.  Why would i "hate" somebody because they have a good game against us? Like i said...when you assume that shit about someone else, youre obviously admitting that you have that fault yourself. Learn somethin lil boy...so you can understand why people see through you so easily.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2005, 12:34:43 AM »

And i'm from Inglewood and went to many Laker games @ the great western forum before shaq got their..i used to enjoy watching A.peeler,Sedle threet,C.Ceballos,Doug Christie,Vlade Divac before shaq and kobe got to L.A,, ,so don't come @ me with that bullshit talking about "you're from the Burbs,and you're going along with the crowd,and  a bandwaggon fan & a lil boy".....get the fuck outta here with ..you Stupid ass "nigga" :-*
LMAO @ you watching Anthony Peeler and Doug Christie at the forum.  That shit was like 10-12 years ago.  How could you remember something from when you were a 1 year old  ???

hey piece of shit..you don't even know how old i am,so shut the fuck up...even when i shut you up you still end up saying something stupid..you got owned,i'm not 14 like your faggot cousins,and i'm not a bandwaggon fan and going along with a crowd

youll only make yourself worse by saying that you ARENT really 14. i know 5 year olds more mature then you...at least at 14, youll only be 9 years behind.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2005, 12:37:32 AM »
Douche bag says what ??? ;D  shut the fuck up..you're a joke..no one takes you serious..you're just saying a bunch of gibberish now..you're like a bitch..you don't know when to shut up  :sshh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2005, 12:40:32 AM »

LMAO @ you watching Anthony Peeler and Doug Christie at the forum.  That shit was like 10-12 years ago.  How could you remember something from when you were a 1 year old  ???

hey piece of shit..you don't even know how old i am,so shut the fuck up...even when i shut you up you still end up saying something stupid..you got owned,i'm not 14 like your faggot cousins,and i'm not a bandwaggon fan and going along with a crowd

youll only make yourself worse by saying that you ARENT really 14. i know 5 year olds more mature then you...at least at 14, youll only be 9 years behind.

shut your monkey ass up..you already got owned..you aint got shit to say no more..it's now come to assuming shit ang saying a bunch of gibberish stuff..you lost..now go kill yourself