Poll

Since there are a ton of Laker threads that flood this Sports & Entertainment, should the Laker fans have their own Section ?

Yes
5 (29.4%)
No
12 (70.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should we make a new section for Laker fans?  (Read 2242 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should we make a new section for Laker fans?
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2005, 11:46:58 AM »
Why the Ducan diss?  Im sure he has 3 titles, some NBA MVP Trophies, NBA Finals MVP trophies

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2005, 12:04:03 PM »
Why the Ducan diss?  Im sure he has 3 titles, some NBA MVP Trophies, NBA Finals MVP trophies

cus im a Spurs fan...and that Kobe dick suckers best defense is to try and diss Duncan...like a give a fuck lol. Like i a said a million times, he aint even my favorite player in the league. He's obviously a great player...and many would argue the best in the league. Problem this little boy has is that Duncan has more accolades the his love interest Kobe does.  :boohoo:

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2005, 01:47:06 PM »
And don't forgot the lowest ratings in NBA Finals history duncan has contribute to the NBA..Duncan has yet to win consecutive championships

has Duncan ever sweept the west like kobe and the Lakers? NO

the 99 championships was in a 50 game season ,IT didn't count,,JUST like Phil Jax said..Jordan retired b/c of the 50 game shedule

2003-every Laker was hurt,why didn't the spurs beat the Lakers in 2004? oh yeah,b/c the Lakers were healthy

2005-I'll give it to them but The Lakers desided to re-build,so that had some thing to do with it..

No one takes you serious..you're a spur fan...you just came off getting your ass beat in the phil jax era..Papovich's worst nightmare is back ,, PHIL jACKSON ;D 

http://www.nbahoy.com.ar/playoffs2001eng.htm

http://www.nbahoy.com.ar/playoffs/playoffs02lakersspurs.htm

2004-you lost again-D.Fish 0.4 second shot  ;D

and like i said.kobes best playoff games have come against the Spurs wich explains your ignorent comments on kobe..i see right through your dumbass..

Kobe 3 championships>>Spurs 3 fake championships

kobe 4 finals appearances>>>SPurs 3 Finals appearances   :-*

now go hop back on shaqs dick you faggot :camp:  and then go kill yourself :-*

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2005, 01:58:59 PM »

Has Kobe ever won shit without Shaq on his team?  NO

So until Kobe wins something on his own or at least even makes playoffs, its pointless for you to even make comments like this. 

Another thing, why do you choose to end each post with "Now go and kill yourself"?

And I know Ive asked you this before, but how old are you again? 

I have 10 year old cousins more intelligent than you.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2005, 02:22:41 PM »
And don't forgot the lowest ratings in NBA Finals history duncan has contribute to the NBA..Duncan has yet to win consecutive championships

the 99 championships was in a 50 game season ,IT didn't count,,JUST like Phil Jax said..Jordan retired b/c of the 50 game shedule

2003-every Laker was hurt,why didn't the spurs beat the Lakers in 2004? oh yeah,b/c the Lakers were healthy

2005-I'll give it to them but The Lakers desided to re-build,so that had some thing to do with it..

No one takes you serious..you're a spur fan...you just came off getting your ass beat in the phil jax era..Papovich's worst nightmare is back ,, PHIL jACKSON ;D 

http://www.nbahoy.com.ar/playoffs2001eng.htm

http://www.nbahoy.com.ar/playoffs/playoffs02lakersspurs.htm

2004-you lost again-D.Fish 0.4 second shot  ;D

and like i said.kobes best playoff games have come against the Spurs wich explains your ignorent comments on kobe..i see right through your dumbass..

Kobe 3 championships>>Spurs 3 fake championships

kobe 4 finals appearances>>>SPurs 3 Finals appearances   :-*

now go hop back on shaqs dick you faggot :camp:  and then go kill yourself :-*

What do ratings have to do with anything? This is how i know that youre a little kid. Who gives a shit about popularity? Do you not get to hang out with the cool kids at school or something? And how are the Lakers 3 championships any more REAL then the Spurs? LOL you make yourself sound so stupid. Our team was just as injured (including Duncan) during that championship run we had where you claim your team was so injured. Like ive said a million times...how does ANY championship NOT count? How fuckin retarded are you? You think that EVERY single team that year wasnt trying to win the championship? Of course they were...but only one did. Duncan and Kobe have the same amount of rings...with Duncan having obviously a much better shot at more. How many Finals MVP's does Kobe have? How many league MVP's does Kobe have? What has Kobe ever done as the actual leader of his team? Nothing. Will Kobe have a shot at a championship this year? No. Will he have a shot at one within the next 3 years...i SERIOUSLY doubt it (and so does Phil). Get your shit together before you respond again little boy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2005, 09:49:05 PM »
Tipical Shaq Dick ryding comments..you don't shit about Laker B-Ball..shaq didn't bring shit to L.A..I know,i'm a Lakers Fan,it took  a team effort to win those championships.."PLANT".. Starting with Phil Jax,B.Shaw,Horry,Ron Harper,D.Fish.R.Fox (all them made big shots for us) and of course Kobe who was mr.4rth quarter for the Lakers,it took all those guys...i don't know what you saw,you probably couldn't see that with shaq's dick in your face...shaq must hate looking @ those championships knowing the only reason he has them is b/c of phil & kobe  ;D

And Tex, shut the fuck up,i didn't even bother reading your crap,i already know what you wrote with out reading it..just know i enjoy taking shits on the spurs,it always brings a smile to my face :)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2005, 08:08:54 AM »
Tipical Shaq Dick ryding comments..you don't shit about Laker B-Ball..shaq didn't bring shit to L.A..I know,i'm a Lakers Fan,it took  a team effort to win those championships.."PLANT".. Starting with Phil Jax,B.Shaw,Horry,Ron Harper,D.Fish.R.Fox (all them made big shots for us) and of course Kobe who was mr.4rth quarter for the Lakers,it took all those guys...i don't know what you saw,you probably couldn't see that with shaq's dick in your face...shaq must hate looking @ those championships knowing the only reason he has them is b/c of phil & kobe  ;D

And Tex, shut the fuck up,i didn't even bother reading your crap,i already know what you wrote with out reading it..just know i enjoy taking shits on the spurs,it always brings a smile to my face :)

do you realize that no one who replied there was a "Shaq fan". So the whole Shaq Dickrider comment is just stupid. Its just obvious to anyone other then a Kobe lover that Shaq was the main focus in those championships. If you dont know that, you dont know basketball...and youve already proven that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2005, 11:12:06 AM »
Its just obvious to anyone other then a Kobe lover that Shaq was the main focus in those championships. If you dont know that, you dont know basketball...

Extremely dumb comment, as this argument has went both ways by many analysts and basketball heads...You are a hater.  :-*

SGV

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2005, 02:54:12 PM »
How was Shaq NOT the main focus? No Shaq = No Titles. That's real. Kobe is good, but he's nothing without Shaq. With Shaq in the paint, it left a lot of oppurtunity for Kobe and the other players. Without Shaq, those oppurtunities had to be made by the players themselves, obviously Kobe had trouble doing that last season.

Shaq proved his worth with the Heat. Sure they lost, but they did MUCH better than Kobe and the Lakers. I don't even know how this can be argued by any sane person. Compare what Shaq has done without Kobe to what Kobe has done without Shaq. See who's career looks better.

Speak On It is just an immature kid who has no real sense when it comes to proving a point.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2005, 02:58:32 PM »
How was Shaq NOT the main focus? No Shaq = No Titles. That's real. Kobe is good, but he's nothing without Shaq. With Shaq in the paint, it left a lot of oppurtunity for Kobe and the other players. Without Shaq, those oppurtunities had to be made by the players themselves, obviously Kobe had trouble doing that last season.

Shaq proved his worth with the Heat. Sure they lost, but they did MUCH better than Kobe and the Lakers. I don't even know how this can be argued by any sane person. Compare what Shaq has done without Kobe to what Kobe has done without Shaq. See who's career looks better.

Speak On It is just an immature kid who has no real sense when it comes to proving a point.

LMAO...Shaq obviously couldn't win a championship with all-star guards (Penny, Eddie Jones, Wade)...It was only with Kobe in the picture when Shaq made his fat ass useful. The Heat, obviously, did better than the Lakers last season. But that same Heat team without Shaq made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs the previous season while Kobe was basically placed on an expansion team...SGV, stay out of basketball arguments for your own sake. :-*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2005, 03:26:15 PM »
Bunch of shaq dick ryders,they don't know shit about Laker B-Ball,i know what i saw,if it wasn't for certain players hitting big shots (horry,B,shaw,R.Harper,Fisher, and of course kobe mr 4rth quarter) for the Lakers ,"fatboy" would only have 0 rings..maybe 1..shaq is over rated,and the reason i say that is b/c he plays no defence,only once the Lakers were in the top 10 in defence when shaq was here,,the way he talks about himself "I'm the MDE" ,no you aint..the media kisses his ass,the dick ryders give him to much credit..

and this whole thing about kobe aint shit with out shaq proves you faggots are the real dick ryders,,,kobe almost won the MVP and scoring tittle a couple years ago when shaq was injured and fat the whole year,but of course shaq cocked block,but thats a whole nother story..

kobe has been by himself one year..he had a "crappy" team,with his best player been L.Odom playing out of position

shaq has had,penny,kobe,D.Wade..big fucking difference..

and kobe still ang 27 PPG,in a crappy system with no good passers,,, he got his 6 RPG and a "Career high" in assist,he was top 3 in FT's attemps Per game..

i come to realization that you guys are the "real" dick ryders...you don't know shit about Laker B-Ball and the history between shaq and kobe..you faggots were the same people hating on shaq,saying everything Laker fans are saying but now you're licking his balls..Pathetic

and SGV,shut the fuck up,you don't know shit
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 05:28:10 PM by Lakers Run L.A »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2005, 04:38:16 PM »
Why is it so difficult to understand that in the season and throughout the playoffs Shaq was statistically and on the court more valueable than Kobe?  Kobe was an extremely close 2nd...thats why they won titles because they had the best Center, the BEst Guard and the best coach?  Nobody should give a fuck how if it wasnt for this thing here or that thing there this would have happen and blah blah blah blah.  Jesus, take out Shaq and replace him with the 2nd best Center in the team= no rings. OMG GUESS What take out Kobe and replace him with the next best Guard= no rings, omg take out Phil and replace him with the 2nd best coach in the leuage= no rings. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2005, 05:37:43 PM »
Why is it so difficult to understand that in the season and throughout the playoffs Shaq was statistically and on the court more valueable than Kobe?  Kobe was an extremely close 2nd...thats why they won titles because they had the best Center, the BEst Guard and the best coach?  Nobody should give a fuck how if it wasnt for this thing here or that thing there this would have happen and blah blah blah blah.  Jesus, take out Shaq and replace him with the 2nd best Center in the team= no rings. OMG GUESS What take out Kobe and replace him with the next best Guard= no rings, omg take out Phil and replace him with the 2nd best coach in the leuage= no rings. 

well the shaq dick ryders will never see it that way...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2005, 08:29:52 PM »

LMAO...Shaq obviously couldn't win a championship with all-star guards (Penny, Eddie Jones, Wade)...It was only with Kobe in the picture when Shaq made his fat ass useful. The Heat, obviously, did better than the Lakers last season. But that same Heat team without Shaq made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs the previous season while Kobe was basically placed on an expansion team...SGV, stay out of basketball arguments for your own sake. :-*

Actually without Phil Jackson, there would have been no championships.

Also, look at how poorly the Lakers played when Shaq was hurt. I recall the 2002-2003 season, when Shaq was hurt for the first 2 months and the Lakers had a losing record until Shaq returned. Shaq was the focal point and the most valuable player on those Laker squads, that's obvious. To say otherwise is just blind hate.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

SGV

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2005, 08:38:36 PM »

LMAO...I stated they didn't win the championship, why re-iterate what I already wrote? And while, they made it only to the 2nd round without him, the Heat made it to the finals WITH Shaq, which proves he bettered the team. Of course, once they jell together they'd do much better (Meaning they have a GREAT chance at the title again). Kobe had Lamar Odom, Brian Grant, Caron Butler, Chucky Atkins with George, Slava and Walton returning. Far from expansion team to me. Sure, they were new to each other as a whole, but many of them have played together before. Kobe, as a leader, should've brought them all together. He OBVIOUSLY failed at that. But, Shaq, as a leader, he did well for his team.

Now, I'm using logic here, so how can you, NIK or Speak On It, say I don't know shit?

I love how you really make no valid point so you say shit like "stay out of basketball arguments for your own sake."  

Kobe nut riders... got to love em.

They LOVED Shaq with the Lakers (never called him fat, always defended him) but when their man Kobe didn't like them, neither did they. Grown men slobbering on another man? Ugh... That's disgusting. Be ashamed of yourselves Kobe (um) fans...