Poll

Since there are a ton of Laker threads that flood this Sports & Entertainment, should the Laker fans have their own Section ?

Yes
5 (29.4%)
No
12 (70.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should we make a new section for Laker fans?  (Read 2250 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should we make a new section for Laker fans?
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2005, 10:33:45 PM »
LMAO...Shaq obviously couldn't win a championship with all-star guards (Penny, Eddie Jones, Wade)...It was only with Kobe in the picture when Shaq made his fat ass useful. The Heat, obviously, did better than the Lakers last season. But that same Heat team without Shaq made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs the previous season while Kobe was basically placed on an expansion team...SGV, stay out of basketball arguments for your own sake. :-*

LMAO...I stated they didn't win the championship, why re-iterate what I already wrote? And while, they made it only to the 2nd round without him, the Heat made it to the finals WITH Shaq, which proves he bettered the team. Of course, once they jell together they'd do much better (Meaning they have a GREAT chance at the title again). Kobe had Lamar Odom, Brian Grant, Caron Butler, Chucky Atkins with George, Slava and Walton returning. Far from expansion team to me. Sure, they were new to each other as a whole, but many of them have played together before. Kobe, as a leader, should've brought them all together. He OBVIOUSLY failed at that. But, Shaq, as a leader, he did well for his team.

Now, I'm using logic here, so how can you, NIK or Speak On It, say I don't know shit?

I love how you really make no valid point so you say shit like "stay out of basketball arguments for your own sake."  

Kobe nut riders... got to love em.

They LOVED Shaq with the Lakers (never called him fat, always defended him) but when their man Kobe didn't like them, neither did they. Grown men slobbering on another man? Ugh... That's disgusting. Be ashamed of yourselves Kobe (um) fans...

shut the fuck up..you don't know shit..just a nother brain washed shaq dick ryding faggot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2005, 10:50:56 PM »
How was Shaq NOT the main focus? No Shaq = No Titles. That's real. Kobe is good, but he's nothing without Shaq. With Shaq in the paint, it left a lot of oppurtunity for Kobe and the other players. Without Shaq, those oppurtunities had to be made by the players themselves, obviously Kobe had trouble doing that last season.

Shaq proved his worth with the Heat. Sure they lost, but they did MUCH better than Kobe and the Lakers. I don't even know how this can be argued by any sane person. Compare what Shaq has done without Kobe to what Kobe has done without Shaq. See who's career looks better.

Speak On It is just an immature kid who has no real sense when it comes to proving a point.

LMAO...Shaq obviously couldn't win a championship with all-star guards (Penny, Eddie Jones, Wade)...It was only with Kobe in the picture when Shaq made his fat ass useful. The Heat, obviously, did better than the Lakers last season. But that same Heat team without Shaq made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs the previous season while Kobe was basically placed on an expansion team...SGV, stay out of basketball arguments for your own sake. :-*

Actually without Phil Jackson, there would have been no championships.

Also, look at how poorly the Lakers played when Shaq was hurt. I recall the 2002-2003 season, when Shaq was hurt for the first 2 months and the Lakers had a losing record until Shaq returned. Shaq was the focal point and the most valuable player on those Laker squads, that's obvious. To say otherwise is just blind hate.

shaq desided to have his toe surjurey and get in shape during company time that season..he ruined the entire flow that season...kobe brought us back with all those 40 point games (lakers went 7-2)  ...they should of won 55 + games but shaq showed his jealousy that he has for kobe once again by saying he wasn't happy with his role...earlier that season shaq said  kobe is shooting alot and making all his shots,so as long as he's making them and we're winning that's all it matters"..

But back to that other quote..shaq said he wasn't happy with his lesser role ,,translation  it looks like the Lakers could win with out me,and kobe could win MVP's & scoring tittles and lead the Lakers to 55+ wins..so i need the offence to go back through me'..

It did,shaq wasn't the same,he sucked,Fans were saying on sports radio "why is the offence going through shaq..kobe was doing a great job"....so b/c the offence went back going through shaq the Lakers ended up loosing a bunch of games @ the end og the season and only won 50 games...and kobe didn't get his scoring tittle and MVP,shaq wasn't going to allowed that shit to happend,kobe getting a MVP & scoring tittle would of been a threat to "Fatboy"

SGV

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2005, 10:53:53 PM »

shut the fuck up..you don't know shit..just a nother brain washed shaq dick ryding faggot

LMAO @ This. Yup... You're an idiot.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2005, 10:55:25 PM »

you're the one with 2500 negative karma..it seems alot of people think you're an idiot :laugh: :-*

SGV

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2005, 12:33:19 AM »

you're the one with 2500 negative karma..it seems alot of people think you're an idiot :laugh: :-*

That comes from weenies like you who have a one track mind and don't like when others have a different opinion.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2005, 12:44:31 AM »

why would anyone above the age of 12 give a shit about Karma? All it proves is whether youve had multiple arguments with immature little kids or not. You PM'd me askin me to post up some pics of naked bitches in the G-Spot to help my Karma...which obviously proves youve been hittin me with negative Karma. lol What a loser. Get a life little boy...go get your first piece of ass (female if possible) so you can get off Kobe's nuts.

Like SGV said...when Shaq was a Laker...he was "the most DOMINANT player ever!". Now you guys pretend like he isnt shit...and it was really Kobe who brought those rings. Pick an opinion. Dont just act like spoiled little girls when your first crush turns his back on you...."i didnt like him ANYways!". Grow up yall....and keep your fingers crossed for a playoff spot this year...

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2005, 02:26:52 AM »

He made it to the finals in Penny's second season in the NBA, and made it to the conference finals and could have made the finals with Wade in his second season. Not bad at all... Shaqs obviously been useful (and more useful than Kobe), just look at his track record. Took the Magic to the finals, took Lakers to finals, took Heat one game from finals in his first year there. Obviously Kobe played a MAJOR role in the 3 rings, but you are downplaying shaq so much its funny.

The SAME heat team without shaq made it to the 2nd round? Thats funny, I coulda swore that team featured Lamar Odom, Brian Grant and Butler all contributing a lot to that team. Last years heat was completely different, dont make it out as if its the same only difference is Shaq... they traded away 3 key players for one...

Notice how people all wanted to sign with the Lakers during their run on top, now people are signing up with the Heat (Jones, Mourning, Person last season, J Will, Walker, Payton etc this season)... Shaq is way more influential on a game than Kobe at this stage. Having Shaq makes a team INSTANT contenders, having Kobe makes you nothing but a team with an awesome player, check last season...expansion team my arse, there were some nice players on the roster...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2005, 02:43:17 AM »
yeah b/c you're  "leecher faggot" contribute to this forum instead of just saying stupid stuff

and lol @ you faggots getting owned..now it's come to telling me i'm a lil boy and i need to get a girl and to stop riding kobes nuts :loser: :loser:

like i said ,,you guys are the real dick ryders...no one said shaq wasn't dominent and the best b-ball player @ that time.that has nothing to do with why we hate shaq,Laker fans don't even argue who was responsible for those championships,(We know it takes a team effort to win championships,unlike you morons)you guys are the ones who always bring that up when people are saying some real stuff about shaq..that's your #1 defense when it comes to protecting your boy toy shaq...fucking faggots..this is why EVERYONE IN L.A IS SAYING FUCK SHAQ..IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHOS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS BLAH BLAH BLAH..GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID THICK HEADS,THIS IS WHY NO ONE IN L.A LIKES SHAQ...

And some thing else i noticed when Laker fans start telling the truth about shaq,the shaq dick ryders defence is " he brought 3 championships to L.A"  

First of all,we're not arguing who was responsible for those championships,any real sports fan would know it takes a team effort..

and second of all,we have a problem with shaq b/c he dogged it the Last couple of years he was in L.A,he got away with it earlier b/c we were winning championships but he crossed the line the summer after we won that 3rd championship by saying "i'm going to have my toe surjurie during company time and get in shape" ..

what the fuck was that about?,he disrespected the franchise and the city by doing that shit.. Dr Buss had just gave him an extension on his contract and this is how shaq re-pays him?

And shaq just ruined the chance of us winning a 4rth straight championships b/c he was hurt and FAT the whole year,meanwhile kobe is working his ass off to get better,and he did,he avg 30 ppg that year and almost won the scoring tittle and MVP but shaq cocked blocked by complaining about his lesser role and the offence when back going through shaq and the Lakers lost a bunch of games b/c shaq wasn't the same player that we were used tom seen,that's when Laker fans staarted complaining about shaq on sports radio and giving kobe props for been a hard worker and getting better every year and not dogging it like shaq..and BTW the Lakers only won 50 games that season thanxz to shaq cock bloking on kobe..

and then when the season ended,kobe desides to option out and the next thing you know shaq is screaming @ dr.buss during a pre-season game "are you going to gime me my money now!!!!!!!!!"...knowing kobe was going to option out,why would you put a team in a situation to break up the team? to ether give you all the money or the other player all the money?..take a pay-cut!!!

and then he gets traded and starts acting like a bitch all year long and still is..and he's trying to spin it like he's the innocent one,fuck that fat bitch..

there's a reason why Laker fans have kobes back,i just explained to you why  but of course you shaq dick ryders will call the guys who have kobes back dick ryders when in reality,you guys are the real dick ryders when it comes to this whole shaq & kobe thing

« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 03:05:04 AM by Lakers Run L.A »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2005, 03:04:14 AM »

He made it to the finals in Penny's second season in the NBA, and made it to the conference finals and could have made the finals with Wade in his second season. Not bad at all... Shaqs obviously been useful (and more useful than Kobe), just look at his track record. Took the Magic to the finals, took Lakers to finals, took Heat one game from finals in his first year there. Obviously Kobe played a MAJOR role in the 3 rings, but you are downplaying shaq so much its funny.

The SAME heat team without shaq made it to the 2nd round? Thats funny, I coulda swore that team featured Lamar Odom, Brian Grant and Butler all contributing a lot to that team. Last years heat was completely different, dont make it out as if its the same only difference is Shaq... they traded away 3 key players for one...

Notice how people all wanted to sign with the Lakers during their run on top, now people are signing up with the Heat (Jones, Mourning, Person last season, J Will, Walker, Payton etc this season)... Shaq is way more influential on a game than Kobe at this stage. Having Shaq makes a team INSTANT contenders, having Kobe makes you nothing but a team with an awesome player, check last season...expansion team my arse, there were some nice players on the roster...

First of all no laker fan is down playing shaq,you dick ryders give him to much crited b/c it's cool these days to hate on kobe..

2nd of all the players the heat got came from a trade,they already had jones last season,GP sucks..and some of those players you mention are garbage....M.finley went to SA b/c he wanted to win a championship,so don't give that shit about people wanting to play with shaq to win a championship b/c all the Lakers did was sign roll players,and guys at their end of their career's who wanted to win championships b/c of the "TEAM" the Lakers had,wich included kobe and phil..again,,you're giving to much credit to shaq..any championship team will attract the best roll players available,that's the way it's been for ever...

and kobe has been by himself 1 yearhe had crappy/2 avg players,and you're  already judging him,shaq has had waaaaay better 2nd options in his career,give kobe KG of TD or amare stoudmire and lets see who wins a championship first

and that heat team,went 42-40 and got homecourt advantege in the pathetic eastern conference,and beat the sorry ass hornets in game 7 @ home,like they should

and the reason you're saying the Lakers had some good players it's just to make it seem like kobe had good players but he's not great like shaq...kobe had some horrible players and 2 avg players,i want to see shaq play with the team kobe had last season and lest see what happens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2005, 06:48:50 AM »
This is for the ones who think this board is full of evil Kobe-Haters and/or Shaq-Dickriders, Laker haters and/or Clipper-Dickriders and what not.

What the world thinks (depending on stats only, I give you that, still):
http://www.nba.com/fantasy/features/top_50.html
http://www.nba.com/fantasy/features/shootingguards_051011.html
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2005, 10:31:34 AM »
yeah b/c you're  "leecher faggot" contribute to this forum instead of just saying stupid stuff

and lol @ you faggots getting owned..now it's come to telling me i'm a lil boy and i need to get a girl and to stop riding kobes nuts :loser: :loser:

like i said ,,you guys are the real dick ryders...no one said shaq wasn't dominent and the best b-ball player @ that time.that has nothing to do with why we hate shaq,Laker fans don't even argue who was responsible for those championships,(We know it takes a team effort to win championships,unlike you morons)you guys are the ones who always bring that up when people are saying some real stuff about shaq..that's your #1 defense when it comes to protecting your boy toy shaq...fucking faggots..this is why EVERYONE IN L.A IS SAYING FUCK SHAQ..IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHOS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS BLAH BLAH BLAH..GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID THICK HEADS,THIS IS WHY NO ONE IN L.A LIKES SHAQ...

funny that when anyone says Shaq was responsible for those championships...you will say it was a team effort. But your losing season last year wasnt a TEAM EFFORT...it was everyone ELSES fault BUT Kobe's.  ::) Now thats retarded...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2005, 10:37:14 AM »
How was Shaq NOT the main focus? No Shaq = No Titles. That's real. Kobe is good, but he's nothing without Shaq. With Shaq in the paint, it left a lot of oppurtunity for Kobe and the other players. Without Shaq, those oppurtunities had to be made by the players themselves, obviously Kobe had trouble doing that last season.

Shaq proved his worth with the Heat. Sure they lost, but they did MUCH better than Kobe and the Lakers. I don't even know how this can be argued by any sane person. Compare what Shaq has done without Kobe to what Kobe has done without Shaq. See who's career looks better.

Speak On It is just an immature kid who has no real sense when it comes to proving a point.

Actually without Phil Jackson, there would have been no championships.

Also, look at how poorly the Lakers played when Shaq was hurt. I recall the 2002-2003 season, when Shaq was hurt for the first 2 months and the Lakers had a losing record until Shaq returned. Shaq was the focal point and the most valuable player on those Laker squads, that's obvious. To say otherwise is just blind hate.

Ther first championship year, Shaq was the most valuable to the Lakers, no questions asked...The next 2 championships, I believe Kobe aided Shaq a lot more than Shaq aided Kobe. Shaq was already on a decline by championship number 2, and by championship number 3 Shaq was selfishly ruining Kobe's MVP season by practically begging for the spotlight back...Do you guys remember how much Shaq used to praise Kobe? He used to publically admit that Kobe bailed the Lakers out in almost every post-game interview... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2005, 10:50:09 AM »

LMAO...I stated they didn't win the championship, why re-iterate what I already wrote? And while, they made it only to the 2nd round without him, the Heat made it to the finals WITH Shaq, which proves he bettered the team. Of course, once they jell together they'd do much better (Meaning they have a GREAT chance at the title again). Kobe had Lamar Odom, Brian Grant, Caron Butler, Chucky Atkins with George, Slava and Walton returning. Far from expansion team to me. Sure, they were new to each other as a whole, but many of them have played together before. Kobe, as a leader, should've brought them all together. He OBVIOUSLY failed at that. But, Shaq, as a leader, he did well for his team.

Now, I'm using logic here, so how can you, NIK or Speak On It, say I don't know shit?

I love how you really make no valid point so you say shit like "stay out of basketball arguments for your own sake."  

Kobe nut riders... got to love em.

They LOVED Shaq with the Lakers (never called him fat, always defended him) but when their man Kobe didn't like them, neither did they. Grown men slobbering on another man? Ugh... That's disgusting. Be ashamed of yourselves Kobe (um) fans...

LMAO...Shaq really improved the Heat? Wow, what a surprise. I didn't know that adding one of the greatest centers to ever play the game would improve your team. SGV, you sound idiotic. Shaq promised Miami a championship last season, and even with a much stronger and improved Dwayne Wade by his side, he couldn't deliver. Now, Kobe, he had 9 new players on his team with a brand new coaching staff and a whole new system. Not to mention, he didn't have an all-star player by his side to bail him out, and the roll players lacked a whole lot. Then we had the injuries (Brian Grant, Vlade Divac, George, Kobe, Odom, etc.)  and the mid-season catashtrophe (Rudy-T's departure), which left everyone confused. The Lakers went the rest of the season uncoached, and that's your story...You obviously don't know much about basketball, and it shows. Tell me, do you honestly think that Kobe on last years Heat team would NOT have made the playoffs? Shit, that same Heat team was playing better WITHOUT Shaq in the last playoffs...This is why you should stay the fuck out of these basketball threads and stick to dancing with drunk sluts. :-*

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2005, 10:58:54 AM »
all i got to say is i'm  seeing the lakers tonight in bako....go lakers

and shaq=GCOAT (greatest center of all time)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2005, 11:01:22 AM »
This is for the ones who think this board is full of evil Kobe-Haters and/or Shaq-Dickriders, Laker haters and/or Clipper-Dickriders and what not.

What the world thinks (depending on stats only, I give you that, still):
http://www.nba.com/fantasy/features/top_50.html
http://www.nba.com/fantasy/features/shootingguards_051011.html

LOL...Obviously. They're basing that on last season...