Poll

Since there are a ton of Laker threads that flood this Sports & Entertainment, should the Laker fans have their own Section ?

Yes
5 (29.4%)
No
12 (70.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should we make a new section for Laker fans?  (Read 2249 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Should we make a new section for Laker fans?
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2005, 11:03:34 AM »
yeah b/c you're  "leecher faggot" contribute to this forum instead of just saying stupid stuff

and lol @ you faggots getting owned..now it's come to telling me i'm a lil boy and i need to get a girl and to stop riding kobes nuts :loser: :loser:

like i said ,,you guys are the real dick ryders...no one said shaq wasn't dominent and the best b-ball player @ that time.that has nothing to do with why we hate shaq,Laker fans don't even argue who was responsible for those championships,(We know it takes a team effort to win championships,unlike you morons)you guys are the ones who always bring that up when people are saying some real stuff about shaq..that's your #1 defense when it comes to protecting your boy toy shaq...fucking faggots..this is why EVERYONE IN L.A IS SAYING FUCK SHAQ..IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHOS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS BLAH BLAH BLAH..GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID THICK HEADS,THIS IS WHY NO ONE IN L.A LIKES SHAQ...

funny that when anyone says Shaq was responsible for those championships...you will say it was a team effort. But your losing season last year wasnt a TEAM EFFORT...it was everyone ELSES fault BUT Kobe's.  ::) Now thats retarded...

That's because there was no team last year...It was a bunch of players thrown together on the court who were told to "run and gun" by someone who wasn't even a coach. Organized basketball consists of a lot more, and believe it or not, it's not all in Kobe's hands...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2005, 11:08:43 AM »

LMAO...Shaq really improved the Heat? Wow, what a surprise. I didn't know that adding one of the greatest centers to ever play the game would improve your team. SGV, you sound idiotic. Shaq promised Miami a championship last season, and even with a much stronger and improved Dwayne Wade by his side, he couldn't deliver. Now, Kobe, he had 9 new players on his team with a brand new coaching staff and a whole new system. Not to mention, he didn't have an all-star player by his side to bail him out, and the roll players lacked a whole lot. Then we had the injuries (Brian Grant, Vlade Divac, George, Kobe, Odom, etc.)  and the mid-season catashtrophe (Rudy-T's departure), which left everyone confused. The Lakers went the rest of the season uncoached, and that's your story...You obviously don't know much about basketball, and it shows. Tell me, do you honestly think that Kobe on last years Heat team would NOT have made the playoffs? Shit, that same Heat team was playing better WITHOUT Shaq in the last playoffs...This is why you should stay the fuck out of these basketball threads and stick to dancing with drunk sluts. :-*

Uh... How do I sound idiotic? That doesn't make sense. By stating that Shaq improved the Heat... I'm an idiot? LOL. OK buddy. Everyone promises their team titles, it's what they do. Would you rather them say "Hey, well I'm not sure if we'll win a title, but fuck it, let's play anyway!!" Yea, he had 9 new players, but 6 of those players had played together on another team (the 3 from Miami and the 3 from Boston), so you already had players familiar with each other. These are all veterans, so to blame a new coach for their troubles is ridiculous. They just couldn't jell together, period. Who's to blame for that? The Captain. If Pippen was ever hurt, who did he have to back him up? Nobody. Don't give me that all-star bs. Jordan made dudes like Bill Wenington, Will Perdue etc. matter. That's a good leader. See how you run out of logical explanations and you say "you don't know much." What shows that? LOL. You're funny. Kobe with that Heat team would've not done well. He's not a good leader, that was proven last year. The Heat made it as far as they did thanks to Shaq... I'll continue to post in Basketball threads, because you're not saying shit that is worthwhile. LOL @ You not having shit to say so you bring up chicks. Yea dogg, that's how I know I'm right here.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2005, 11:20:42 AM »
if the heat wern't as beat up as they were at the end of their season last year they woulda played the spurs in the finals....if they were able to beat them or not woulda been nice to see, but we'll have to wait til june next year to find out if that'll happen

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2005, 11:43:52 AM »

LMAO...Shaq really improved the Heat? Wow, what a surprise. I didn't know that adding one of the greatest centers to ever play the game would improve your team. SGV, you sound idiotic. Shaq promised Miami a championship last season, and even with a much stronger and improved Dwayne Wade by his side, he couldn't deliver. Now, Kobe, he had 9 new players on his team with a brand new coaching staff and a whole new system. Not to mention, he didn't have an all-star player by his side to bail him out, and the roll players lacked a whole lot. Then we had the injuries (Brian Grant, Vlade Divac, George, Kobe, Odom, etc.)  and the mid-season catashtrophe (Rudy-T's departure), which left everyone confused. The Lakers went the rest of the season uncoached, and that's your story...You obviously don't know much about basketball, and it shows. Tell me, do you honestly think that Kobe on last years Heat team would NOT have made the playoffs? Shit, that same Heat team was playing better WITHOUT Shaq in the last playoffs...This is why you should stay the fuck out of these basketball threads and stick to dancing with drunk sluts. :-*

Uh... How do I sound idiotic? That doesn't make sense. By stating that Shaq improved the Heat... I'm an idiot? LOL. OK buddy. Everyone promises their team titles, it's what they do. Would you rather them say "Hey, well I'm not sure if we'll win a title, but fuck it, let's play anyway!!" Yea, he had 9 new players, but 6 of those players had played together on another team (the 3 from Miami and the 3 from Boston), so you already had players familiar with each other. These are all veterans, so to blame a new coach for their troubles is ridiculous. They just couldn't jell together, period. Who's to blame for that? The Captain. If Pippen was ever hurt, who did he have to back him up? Nobody. Don't give me that all-star bs. Jordan made dudes like Bill Wenington, Will Perdue etc. matter. That's a good leader. See how you run out of logical explanations and you say "you don't know much." What shows that? LOL. You're funny. Kobe with that Heat team would've not done well. He's not a good leader, that was proven last year. The Heat made it as far as they did thanks to Shaq... I'll continue to post in Basketball threads, because you're not saying shit that is worthwhile. LOL @ You not having shit to say so you bring up chicks. Yea dogg, that's how I know I'm right here.

LMAO...Everyone doesn't promise their team and the WHOLE city an NBA championship, unless they can act upon their promises. Usually, at most, a player will claim his team has a good shot, but never actually promise it like Shaq did. The Lakers were a fucking brand new team, stop making up shit. "They played together in the past". LOL, so Chris Mihm, Chucky Atkins, and Jumain Jones played together for one season before on a different team. Caron Butler, Brian Grant, and Lamar Odom also played together for 1 season before on a different team. Do you honestly believe that dumping them all together onto a roster with the best returning player on that team (other than Kobe) being Slava Medvadenko makes the team a familiar one? And what about Rudy-T and his quick departure, completely fucking up the plan Lakers had for the season, and sending them on a downhill tumble? And to blame the coach is ridiculous? Listen, no one is blaming the coach, but it's pretty obvious that a coach makes a significant difference, and playing without a head coach will harm your team greatly. That's common sense. Kobe can do so much, I mean, Jordan couldn't "lead" the Wizards to the playoffs in the EAST for 2 consecutive years, and he's supposed to be the greatest ever. But all that doesn't mean anything. Jordan never made Bill Wennington matter. LMAO. Chris Mihm is twice the player Bill Wennington ever was, but that has nothing to do with Kobe or Jordan...You need to know basketball in order to speak basketball. Unfortunately, you're only speakin.

SGV

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2005, 11:49:07 AM »

LMAO...Everyone doesn't promise their team and the WHOLE city an NBA championship, unless they can act upon their promises. Usually, at most, a player will claim his team has a good shot, but never actually promise it like Shaq did. The Lakers were a fucking brand new team, stop making up shit. "They played together in the past". LOL, so Chris Mihm, Chucky Atkins, and Jumain Jones played together for one season before on a different team. Caron Butler, Brian Grant, and Lamar Odom also played together for 1 season before on a different team. Do you honestly believe that dumping them all together onto a roster with the best returning player on that team (other than Kobe) being Slava Medvadenko makes the team a familiar one? And what about Rudy-T and his quick departure, completely fucking up the plan Lakers had for the season, and sending them on a downhill tumble? And to blame the coach is ridiculous? Listen, no one is blaming the coach, but it's pretty obvious that a coach makes a significant difference, and playing without a head coach will harm your team greatly. That's common sense. Kobe can do so much, I mean, Jordan couldn't "lead" the Wizards to the playoffs in the EAST for 2 consecutive years, and he's supposed to be the greatest ever. But all that doesn't mean anything. Jordan never made Bill Wennington matter. LMAO. Chris Mihm is twice the player Bill Wennington ever was, but that has nothing to do with Kobe or Jordan...You need to know basketball in order to speak basketball. Unfortunately, you're only speakin.

Playing together for one season makes a difference. Bringing them together with (Who you guys big up as the greatest player) Kobe, how could they not jell together. It's the leader's responsibility to bring everyone together. He didn't do that. And yea, I'm sure Rudy T leaving didn't help, but they weren't doing well up until then anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered. With or without Rudy T, they weren't gonna do good. Jordan couldn't lead the Wizards cuz he was OLD.  He was washed up. Kobe is still in his 20's and his prime. HORRIBLE comparison, and you claim I don't know shit.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2005, 01:16:39 PM »
^comparing jordan on the wizards and kobe last year isn't a bad example. age shouldn't matter for a leader...many consider shaq washed upbut his leadership skills helped that team. NIK made a good point, just cuz you got a great player/leader on your team doesn't mean you can dump a bunch of players in there with him and they should win every game, remember jordan didn't do anything til his early 30's late 20's , you have to have players that COMPLIMENT a great player in order to have a great team . that's why the lakers traded and dismantled everyone from their line up last year, cuz they didn't have shaq who they were building around and had to start all over and build around kobe.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2005, 01:18:25 PM »
You also need an elite coach. 

SGV

« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2005, 02:06:16 PM »
^comparing jordan on the wizards and kobe last year isn't a bad example. age shouldn't matter for a leader...many consider shaq washed upbut his leadership skills helped that team. NIK made a good point, just cuz you got a great player/leader on your team doesn't mean you can dump a bunch of players in there with him and they should win every game, remember jordan didn't do anything til his early 30's late 20's , you have to have players that COMPLIMENT a great player in order to have a great team . that's why the lakers traded and dismantled everyone from their line up last year, cuz they didn't have shaq who they were building around and had to start all over and build around kobe.

Jordan hadn't played for a few years, he was rusty. How is that even comparable?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2005, 02:54:51 PM »

Playing together for one season makes a difference. Bringing them together with (Who you guys big up as the greatest player) Kobe, how could they not jell together. It's the leader's responsibility to bring everyone together. He didn't do that. And yea, I'm sure Rudy T leaving didn't help, but they weren't doing well up until then anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered. With or without Rudy T, they weren't gonna do good. Jordan couldn't lead the Wizards cuz he was OLD.  He was washed up. Kobe is still in his 20's and his prime. HORRIBLE comparison, and you claim I don't know shit.

Being able to lead your team has nothing to do with your age. In fact, a veteran Jordan should be even BETTER at leading his team. You are stupid. Up until Rudy-T left, the Lakers WERE doing good. They were a few games above .500, well into the playoffs. They were in the process of "jelling", as you would put it. Then he left and everything collapsed. Once again, you DON'T know shit.

SGV

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2005, 03:54:36 PM »

Being able to lead your team has nothing to do with your age. In fact, a veteran Jordan should be even BETTER at leading his team. You are stupid. Up until Rudy-T left, the Lakers WERE doing good. They were a few games above .500, well into the playoffs. They were in the process of "jelling", as you would put it. Then he left and everything collapsed. Once again, you DON'T know shit.

Jordan hadn't played for a few years, how is it even the same? If that was Jordan in 1995, then you have a case. Otherwise you're comparing two different things. And, I'm the stupid one? LOL. Kobe being this great player, the team should've been well above .500. Brian Grant and Lamar Odom are good players, so he had some good support. If they hadn't jelled by then, they were never gonna jell (who does that fall on? The leader.) Rudy T leaving did make an impact, but as a leader, Kobe should've kept everyone together. He didn't. They went to shit. Once again, you're just sending out insults since you can't prove anything.

PLANT

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2005, 04:01:45 PM »
The question was........"Do we need a new section for Laker fans"  ???

But anyways........Kobe is a great one on one player, but without Shaq, he aint winning no championships.  Period.  You can cry all you want about how his team sucks etc. but at the end of the day, hes not making the players around him better either. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2005, 04:07:15 PM »

Jordan hadn't played for a few years, how is it even the same? If that was Jordan in 1995, then you have a case. Otherwise you're comparing two different things. And, I'm the stupid one? LOL. Kobe being this great player, the team should've been well above .500. Brian Grant and Lamar Odom are good players, so he had some good support. If they hadn't jelled by then, they were never gonna jell (who does that fall on? The leader.) Rudy T leaving did make an impact, but as a leader, Kobe should've kept everyone together. He didn't. They went to shit. Once again, you're just sending out insults since you can't prove anything.

How is it even the same? Leadership skills don't wear off. You don't lose the ability to lead like you lose the ability to run or jump with age. My point is, you can't put someone in a horrible sitaution and expect them to turn it into something good...Brian Grant did not earn his lunch money. He WAS a good player, last year he couldn't stay on the court for more than 15 minutes at a time. The team was still like 6th or 7th in the west when Rudy-T departed though, but everything was downhill from then. Kobe isn't a coach, I mean as much as he tried to be, and he basically was the head coach, it's impossible to do it on your own. Stop with the "prove it" bullshit, it's very stupid. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2005, 04:09:31 PM »
You can cry all you want about how his team sucks etc. but at the end of the day, hes not making the players around him better either. 

Really? That explains why Caron Butler, Chris Mihm, Jumain Jones, Chucky Atkins, Tierre Brown, and others improved from the previous season while playing with Kobe. Kobe also averaged a career high in assists. But you can only do so much...

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2005, 05:16:55 PM »

But anyways........Kobe is a great one on one player, but without Shaq, he aint winning no championships.  Period.  You can cry all you want about how his team sucks etc. but at the end of the day, hes not making the players around him better either. 

man,shut the fuck up...first of all,a lot of those guys had career #'s,but that doesn't matter b/c they suck,you can't make players do things they can't do,all you could do is give them the opportunity...it's not kobe's foult c.migm has butterfingers or c.atkins can't make a wide open 3 pointer,or butler doesn't know how to cut to the basket,or make odom play "D" the same with chucky atkins..thee's only so much you could do..

when you rebuild,you have to up-grade every year,and lil by lil you'll see the "TEAM" get better and the superstar look better

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2005, 05:28:59 PM »
yeah b/c you're  "leecher faggot" contribute to this forum instead of just saying stupid stuff

and lol @ you faggots getting owned..now it's come to telling me i'm a lil boy and i need to get a girl and to stop riding kobes nuts :loser: :loser:

like i said ,,you guys are the real dick ryders...no one said shaq wasn't dominent and the best b-ball player @ that time.that has nothing to do with why we hate shaq,Laker fans don't even argue who was responsible for those championships,(We know it takes a team effort to win championships,unlike you morons)you guys are the ones who always bring that up when people are saying some real stuff about shaq..that's your #1 defense when it comes to protecting your boy toy shaq...fucking faggots..this is why EVERYONE IN L.A IS SAYING FUCK SHAQ..IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHOS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS BLAH BLAH BLAH..GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID THICK HEADS,THIS IS WHY NO ONE IN L.A LIKES SHAQ...

funny that when anyone says Shaq was responsible for those championships...you will say it was a team effort. But your losing season last year wasnt a TEAM EFFORT...it was everyone ELSES fault BUT Kobe's.  ::) Now thats retarded...

shut the fuck up,you already got owned..your responces..

1.get laid
2.you're a 10 year old kid
3.you're a kobe dick ryder

::)

i'm coming with facts about shaq and making strong arguments and that's your responces? you got owned,go kill yourself

And when did i say it wasn't kobes foult for last year? you just make shit up couse you got sooned!!

kobe's teamates sucked,rudy t's system sucked,therefore kobe did to much in a system he's not used to and struggle last season..that tends to happend when you go from playing in the triangle and playing with guys who you trust could make shots (fisher,horry,b.shaw,harper,fox,g.rice,k.rush) and of course shaq inside,to playing with the garbage he had last season