Poll

Since there are a ton of Laker threads that flood this Sports & Entertainment, should the Laker fans have their own Section ?

Yes
5 (29.4%)
No
12 (70.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should we make a new section for Laker fans?  (Read 2243 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should we make a new section for Laker fans?
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2005, 11:44:52 PM »
obviously it wasn't a better trio :laugh:   :grumpy:
you missed the whole point you moron.  If Kobe was a good as you say, than they would and should be a better trio

b/c is a trio,,not 1 player..you're a fucking moron..always saying some dumb shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2005, 11:49:32 PM »
yeah b/c you're  "leecher faggot" contribute to this forum instead of just saying stupid stuff

and lol @ you faggots getting owned..now it's come to telling me i'm a lil boy and i need to get a girl and to stop riding kobes nuts :loser: :loser:

like i said ,,you guys are the real dick ryders...no one said shaq wasn't dominent and the best b-ball player @ that time.that has nothing to do with why we hate shaq,Laker fans don't even argue who was responsible for those championships,(We know it takes a team effort to win championships,unlike you morons)you guys are the ones who always bring that up when people are saying some real stuff about shaq..that's your #1 defense when it comes to protecting your boy toy shaq...fucking faggots..this is why EVERYONE IN L.A IS SAYING FUCK SHAQ..IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHOS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS BLAH BLAH BLAH..GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID THICK HEADS,THIS IS WHY NO ONE IN L.A LIKES SHAQ...

funny that when anyone says Shaq was responsible for those championships...you will say it was a team effort. But your losing season last year wasnt a TEAM EFFORT...it was everyone ELSES fault BUT Kobe's.  ::) Now thats retarded...

That's because there was no team last year...It was a bunch of players thrown together on the court who were told to "run and gun" by someone who wasn't even a coach. Organized basketball consists of a lot more, and believe it or not, it's not all in Kobe's hands...PeACe

as long as they lose right? I never said its ALL in his hands. It isnt ALL in his hands when they win. He is a part of why they win. But at the same time (and i dont know WHY this is so hard for you Kobe fans to get...) he is ALSO part of the team when they LOSE. Difficult to understand...i know. But its true...there isnt an asterisk next to all Laker losses saying...*This wasnt Kobe's fault.

Just shut the fuck up...you're just saying a bunch of gibberish now...don't expect people to your opinions serious..you're a spurs fan..kobe had his best playoff games against the spurs..you're the one who needs to get off his nuts..you bitch ass made nigga :pirate:

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2005, 02:07:22 AM »
yeah b/c you're  "leecher faggot" contribute to this forum instead of just saying stupid stuff

and lol @ you faggots getting owned..now it's come to telling me i'm a lil boy and i need to get a girl and to stop riding kobes nuts :loser: :loser:

like i said ,,you guys are the real dick ryders...no one said shaq wasn't dominent and the best b-ball player @ that time.that has nothing to do with why we hate shaq,Laker fans don't even argue who was responsible for those championships,(We know it takes a team effort to win championships,unlike you morons)you guys are the ones who always bring that up when people are saying some real stuff about shaq..that's your #1 defense when it comes to protecting your boy toy shaq...fucking faggots..this is why EVERYONE IN L.A IS SAYING FUCK SHAQ..IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHOS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS BLAH BLAH BLAH..GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID THICK HEADS,THIS IS WHY NO ONE IN L.A LIKES SHAQ...

funny that when anyone says Shaq was responsible for those championships...you will say it was a team effort. But your losing season last year wasnt a TEAM EFFORT...it was everyone ELSES fault BUT Kobe's.  ::) Now thats retarded...

That's because there was no team last year...It was a bunch of players thrown together on the court who were told to "run and gun" by someone who wasn't even a coach. Organized basketball consists of a lot more, and believe it or not, it's not all in Kobe's hands...PeACe

as long as they lose right? I never said its ALL in his hands. It isnt ALL in his hands when they win. He is a part of why they win. But at the same time (and i dont know WHY this is so hard for you Kobe fans to get...) he is ALSO part of the team when they LOSE. Difficult to understand...i know. But its true...there isnt an asterisk next to all Laker losses saying...*This wasnt Kobe's fault.

Just shut the fuck up...you're just saying a bunch of gibberish now...don't expect people to your opinions serious..you're a spurs fan..kobe had his best playoff games against the spurs..you're the one who needs to get off his nuts..you bitch ass made nigga :pirate:

Thats all you have? "youre a Spurs fan"? lol. Thats it? What does bein a Spurs fan prove? That i dont just go along with the crowd like you? That im not just some bandwagon fan like you? Youre a little kid that doesnt know shit yet...and you keep provin it. Btw...are you white?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2005, 02:32:57 AM »

Thats all you have? "youre a Spurs fan"? lol. Thats it? What does bein a Spurs fan prove? That i dont just go along with the crowd like you? That im not just some bandwagon fan like you? Youre a little kid that doesnt know shit yet...and you keep provin it. Btw...are you white?

how am i bandwaggon fan? you're from cali and your a spurs fan,you're the bandwaggon fan. ,,,,you're a spurs fan of course you'll going to hate the Lakers and kobe,kobe had his best playoff games against the spurs,the Spurs just came off geting they fucking ass beat  by the Lakers...you're happy the Lakers had a bad season,you're happy kobe is down right now,no one takes you serious,you're a joke..so just shut the fuck up

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2005, 06:37:47 AM »
at the Jordan/leadership thing.. it's hard to be a great leader when all those other players know you suck. or you expect laron profit to be the leader, if, let's just say, he had a great personality and was really smart? I don't think so.. a leader has to be the best player on the team, and jordan just plain sucked when he came back into the league, playing for the wizards. it's so sad, he ruined his legacy so bad. jerry stackhouse must have been really annoyed by his ass.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2005, 10:07:16 AM »
You can cry all you want about how his team sucks etc. but at the end of the day, hes not making the players around him better either. 

Really? That explains why Caron Butler, Chris Mihm, Jumain Jones, Chucky Atkins, Tierre Brown, and others improved from the previous season while playing with Kobe. Kobe also averaged a career high in assists. But you can only do so much...
Career numbers?  LOL, Caron was wayy better when he was with the heat.  And if Kobe was as great as you say he is, then why couldnt he carry that team to the playoffs? At least make the 8th spot then I might give him some credit.  For example, Ray Allen isnt surrounded with much talent (Rashard Lewis) and he can still take his team to the playoffs and make the players around him better.

By the way Lamar Odom>>Rashard Lewis

Get what Im saying?

See, you're stupid, so you're completely missing the point. Of course Ray Allen took his team to the playoffs, he was playing in a well-organized system where the players were actually COACHED and the team didn't go through all sorts of setbacks throughout the season...LOL...Please make valid points if you're gunna argue...And LMAO@Caron Butler being wayyyy better with the Heat. His last 20 games with the Lakers where he averaged well over 20 points was the highlight of his career.

Caron Butler 03-04 stats: 9.2 ppg, 4.8 reb, 38% fg, 23% 3p, 75% ft.
Caron Butler 04-05 stats: 15.5 ppg, 5.8 reb, 45% fg, 30% 3p, 86% ft.

You dumbass...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2005, 10:11:54 AM »

He is part of the TEAM when they lose, but he doesn't contribute to the problem. He was the one to bail them out when they got into problems...That's why I don't blame Kobe.

PLANT

« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2005, 03:39:57 PM »
You can cry all you want about how his team sucks etc. but at the end of the day, hes not making the players around him better either. 

Really? That explains why Caron Butler, Chris Mihm, Jumain Jones, Chucky Atkins, Tierre Brown, and others improved from the previous season while playing with Kobe. Kobe also averaged a career high in assists. But you can only do so much...
Career numbers?  LOL, Caron was wayy better when he was with the heat.  And if Kobe was as great as you say he is, then why couldnt he carry that team to the playoffs? At least make the 8th spot then I might give him some credit.  For example, Ray Allen isnt surrounded with much talent (Rashard Lewis) and he can still take his team to the playoffs and make the players around him better.

By the way Lamar Odom>>Rashard Lewis

Get what Im saying?

See, you're stupid, so you're completely missing the point. Of course Ray Allen took his team to the playoffs, he was playing in a well-organized system where the players were actually COACHED and the team didn't go through all sorts of setbacks throughout the season...LOL...Please make valid points if you're gunna argue...And LMAO@Caron Butler being wayyyy better with the Heat. His last 20 games with the Lakers where he averaged well over 20 points was the highlight of his career.

Caron Butler 03-04 stats: 9.2 ppg, 4.8 reb, 38% fg, 23% 3p, 75% ft.
Caron Butler 04-05 stats: 15.5 ppg, 5.8 reb, 45% fg, 30% 3p, 86% ft.

You dumbass...
well you forgot to add

YEAR TEAM G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
 02-03  MIA    78 78 36.6 .416 .318 .824 1.7 3.4 5.1 2.7 1.76 .40 2.46 2.90 15.4

Not much difference

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2005, 03:59:29 PM »
It doesn't matter...You said he played better with Miami, which, obviously, he didn't...LOL

PLANT

« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2005, 04:34:52 PM »
Well you can be right.  It doesnt matter.  I just remember hearing alot about Caron Butler when he came in the league with Miami and he had a great rookie season.  I never hear much about him in LA.  But I didnt realize his numbers with the lakers last season were that good.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2005, 11:46:18 PM »

how am i bandwaggon fan? you're from cali and your a spurs fan,you're the bandwaggon fan. ,,,,you're a spurs fan of course you'll going to hate the Lakers and kobe,kobe had his best playoff games against the spurs,the Spurs just came off geting they fucking ass beat  by the Lakers...you're happy the Lakers had a bad season,you're happy kobe is down right now,no one takes you serious,you're a joke..so just shut the fuck up

ive been a Spurs fan for around 13-14 years. At least 4 years before you were born. How would that make me bandwagon? lol You live somewhere in an LA Suburb and are just goin with the crowd. You keep sayin the same things over and over as if they have ANY impact on the argument. "Kobe had some of his best games against the Spurs". And? Since when has that had anything to do with any arguments here on this board? If youre having a problem proving your points....whether its your childishness, or just stupidity, just be quiet. Saying the same thing over and over when it has nothing to do with an argument is only embarrassing yourself. I was the one to say (and ask NIK) that i wish the Lakers were one of the elite teams in the West again cus i liked the rivalry. How does that mean i hate them? lol. Get your facts strait little boy. I dont even mind the Lakers...its that a lot of their fans act like little bitches (see yourself). Yah feel me...."nigga"?  ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2005, 12:23:10 AM »

ive been a Spurs fan for around 13-14 years. At least 4 years before you were born. How would that make me bandwagon? lol You live somewhere in an LA Suburb and are just goin with the crowd. You keep sayin the same things over and over as if they have ANY impact on the argument. "Kobe had some of his best games against the Spurs". And? Since when has that had anything to do with any arguments here on this board? If youre having a problem proving your points....whether its your childishness, or just stupidity, just be quiet. Saying the same thing over and over when it has nothing to do with an argument is only embarrassing yourself. I was the one to say (and ask NIK) that i wish the Lakers were one of the elite teams in the West again cus i liked the rivalry. How does that mean i hate them? lol. Get your facts strait little boy. I dont even mind the Lakers...its that a lot of their fans act like little bitches (see yourself). Yah feel me...."nigga"?  ::)

Tell yourself what ever you want,you're the real bitch...you already got owned..you aint got shit to say just a bunch of gibberish

And when a player shits on your team,you tend to hate on him like your bitch ass..

And you are a band waggon fan..you were probably starting to get in to b-ball after "showtime" so you jumped on a good team insteed of a crappy team like the Lakers or clippers at that time,,...theirs no way a guy from cali should be a fan of a team out side of cali..

And i'm from Inglewood and went to many Laker games @ the great western forum before shaq got their..i used to enjoy watching A.peeler,Sedle threet,C.Ceballos,Doug Christie,Vlade Divac before shaq and kobe got to L.A,, ,so don't come @ me with that bullshit talking about "you're from the Burbs,and you're going along with the crowd,and  a bandwaggon fan & a lil boy".....get the fuck outta here with ..you Stupid ass "nigga" :-*

PLANT

« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2005, 04:23:32 AM »

And i'm from Inglewood and went to many Laker games @ the great western forum before shaq got their..i used to enjoy watching A.peeler,Sedle threet,C.Ceballos,Doug Christie,Vlade Divac before shaq and kobe got to L.A,, ,so don't come @ me with that bullshit talking about "you're from the Burbs,and you're going along with the crowd,and  a bandwaggon fan & a lil boy".....get the fuck outta here with ..you Stupid ass "nigga" :-*
LMAO @ you watching Anthony Peeler and Doug Christie at the forum.  That shit was like 10-12 years ago.  How could you remember something from when you were a 1 year old  ???

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2005, 04:36:11 AM »

LMAO @ you watching Anthony Peeler and Doug Christie at the forum.  That shit was like 10-12 years ago.  How could you remember something from when you were a 1 year old  ???

hey piece of shit..you don't even know how old i am,so shut the fuck up...even when i shut you up you still end up saying something stupid..you got owned,i'm not 14 like your faggot cousins,and i'm not a bandwaggon fan and going along with a crowd
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 04:39:45 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :-) »

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2005, 06:23:47 AM »
voted yeah cus i think that the lakers fans should have a special forum where they can talk bout the fav team like we did a game section a few months ago it keeps the board organised and tidy and it makes it easier for lakers fans to go and check out their news

i know it would riun the 3-3-3 format tho so why dont we make it into a sub section like we do wit the vault section?

jus an idea i thought that could resolve this....
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program