Author Topic: Vancouver is 'best city to live'  (Read 400 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Vancouver is 'best city to live'
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2005, 02:24:17 PM »
Etobicoke is gangsta in the north and south, the central is the subarbs

Im from Etobicoke, south of Rexdale (like 5 min drive). Dixon Strip, Scarlett Block. I grew up there and my fam is still there.
Since i started school i been livin on my own, near Jane and Finch

The hood aint for everybody.

I forgot Rexdale was in Etobicoke. I thought it was in North York for some reason. I guess cause it's so close. I was talking more about central west Etobicoke on the border of Mississauga. I was working in that area for a few weeks and it was like a neighbourhood from a TV show like 7th Heaven or Growing Pains. It gets like that in far east Scarborough too by Mowat C.I., (I remember I visited that school once and I couldn't belive all the white people. I'm used to be one of three or four whites).

Rosedale is very much like a TV town too except with the mansions around each corner. Take the Yonge Line on the subway and get off on Rosedale one day. What funny is I never see anyone get off there. The rich people basically pay for the stop but never use it because they'd rather drive and downtown isn't fr from there anyway. I gues the subway is there just incase they don't want to fight traffic that day. If you do check the area out just don't expect to stay long. The security was watching me hard. When they came to me I even made a joke "but I'm white". I left to avoid any hassle and since I didn't really have a reason to be there I saw no point in arguing. Arguing for the sake of arguing is just being ignorant.

You really want to see a sight, check out Bridlepath. Some of the houses there look like Wayne Manor. Huge mansions with security gates and driveways as long as some small streets.

spencer10

• Lil Geezy
Re: Vancouver is 'best city to live'
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2005, 10:02:50 PM »
its true... magazine said so....... soooo.. how bout them canuckles