Author Topic: My Rewiew of Thundadome by Caz  (Read 147 times)

S.G.V.

My Rewiew of Thundadome by Caz
« on: April 24, 2002, 04:55:21 PM »
01. Intro prod Caz - your basic intro...3/5
02. Thundadome prod Rich E Blaze - this is a real hot song...the title track...Caz spits fire...."i aint gon get u wit a gat ima get u wit my fists"...that shit is g'd up right there..."whatever happened to taking it outside and dumpin on the spot?"....u also got ad libs from Gangsta Ridd of the almighty Booyaa T.R.I.B.E....the red and blue connecting....5/5
03. Headknockas prod Rich E Blaze (feat Layzie Bone, Gangsta Ridd and Meneski) - another tight jam....everyone drops a tight ass verse...beat is on point....Caz even calls out Wu Tang and Westside Connection at the begining of the song..."theres alot of bullshit crews, little forces: Westside Connection, Wu Tang..."....hes got Booyaa backing him and the 60s too so he aint scared....5/5
04. Pop Pop prod Platinum Brothers (feat Jayo and LA Nash) - a collar poppin song....real tight....got major bumps by Julio G back when he was on the radio....beat is very tight...Jayo spits flames as usual...5/5
05. Look Out prod Rich E Blaze (feat Sticky Fingaz & 4-Tay) odd combo with Sticky and 4-Tay but it comes out real tight....its an anti going to jail song basically....Caz and 4-Tay hold their own with Sticky nicely...4.5/5
06. Nobody Luvs You prod Rich E Blaze (feat C-Bo) - this song starts off a little wack...but as it progresses it grows on you....Caz and C-Bo are a good team....3/5
07. Big Caz prod Damizza (feat Shade Sheist) - i dont like Damizza much at all....the beat is wack to me....but the hook is tight..."its big caz from killa cal-i-forn-i-a...." and so on...Shade Sheist spits a tight little verse...also Caz really proves that hes not one of these serious rappers "Nigga Fuck Caz...Ill say it myself"...lol...3.5/5
08. Money prod Rich E Blaze (feat O & Gold) - "money im all about my money when u fucking wit my money shit aint never funny"...hard....beat again on point...Rich E Blaze has some amazing beats...O is down with Sticky Fingaz(Other Peoples Money) and Gold is down with Mo Thugs...good to see these youngsters shine on a West Coast track....4/5
09. Bring It prod Rich E Blaze (feat MFS) - Caz takes a little jab at jayz because of all his money talk in his raps...."I dont gotta brag, shit i never had is shit i never had"....thats real talk....the hook is straight G "u want war? u want war? nigga we gon bring it bring it.....this is basically an anti money talk song...4/5
10. U A Thug prod Rich E Blaze (feat Layzie Bone, Ice-T & MFS) - this song is crazy....Caz states "nigga high yellows back in, even mack 10 can join the club, even though he bangin blood"...oh shit i was rollin when i heard that one...for months i couldnt get over it....Ice-T really spits hot....Layzie and MFS lace the hook...real tight....4.5/5
11. All Nite prod Rich E Blaze (feat Baby S) - an alright song...supposed to be a party anthem...hardly though...2.5/5
12. Chedda prod Caz & Super Sako (feat Krayzie Bone & LV) - tight song...Krayzie drops a hot ass verse....Caz and Bone sound real tight together....LV adds that Soulful twist...beat is tight too....4/5
13. Flossin prod BattleCat - your typical BattleCat beat...not much to say here...2/5
14. My City prd Caz - Caz laced this nicely...he spits fierce "from the WSC but im not Connected"...ooooh damn...u obviously can tell he has some animosity towars the WSCG...real tight song....4/5
15. Talkin Loud prod Caz & Rod Norman (feat Bad Azz) - this song is basically saying IF U TALK ABOUT IT, THEN LIVE ABOUT IT....good message....i agree...Bad Azz spits hard...4/5
16. Ride Wit Me prod Tim Feehan & Super Sako - the beat is ok...but Kurupt and Caz both spit some hard verses....3.5/5
17. Take Me Home prod Rod Norman - dont like this song much...not have much to say about it....2/5

i gave this album a 66 outta 85...which is not bad at all....Caz came real tight on this one...he just slipped up a couple times...but when he drops another...trust me a certified blazer....this was released on GlassHouse/Warlock and distributed by Searchlite....GlassHouse is the home of K-Smoov...a fellow S.G.V. resident...outta West Covina...his album is real tight....Searchlite is ran by MC Search of 3rd Bass.....i hope u all go out and support this album...thank u for ur time
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big_Loco_FME

Re: My Rewiew of Thundadome by Caz
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2002, 02:20:16 AM »
nice review player.

btw Caz has a new album coming out on May 14th titled 'Goin Head Up'. Here's the track list:

My Cuzznz Intro  
Goin Head Up  
N-Here  
My Bloc  
What's My Name  
Lessons  
Baby You Know  
N A Real Way  
King Kong Pimpin  
City 2 City  
I Don't Know Why  
Big Bossin  
Pop Yo Colla  
I Got That  
Hatas  
Don't Stop  

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2002, 05:45:49 AM »
nice review player.

btw Caz has a new album coming out on May 14th titled 'Goin Head Up'. Here's the track list:

My Cuzznz Intro  
Goin Head Up  
N-Here  
My Bloc  
What's My Name  
Lessons  
Baby You Know  
N A Real Way  
King Kong Pimpin  
City 2 City  
I Don't Know Why  
Big Bossin  
Pop Yo Colla  
I Got That  
Hatas  
Don't Stop  

thank u for the compliment and thank you passin on the great news of a new caz album...do u know if booyaa is gonna be on it?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2002, 07:22:56 AM »

do u know if booyaa is gonna be on it?

no info if boo yaa is gonna be on it, but guests on the album are Kurupt Rass Kass And Roscoe on The Track MY BLOC, and other tracks with Shade Sheist, Krayzie Bone, Bad Azz, and Battlecat on the production.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2002, 08:10:23 AM »

no info if boo yaa is gonna be on it, but guests on the album are Kurupt Rass Kass And Roscoe on The Track MY BLOC, and other tracks with Shade Sheist, Krayzie Bone, Bad Azz, and Battlecat on the production.

ahh...so its gonna be the regulars...just a few new faces?...hmmm oh well still gonna be tight....i hope rich e blaze hooks it up again