Author Topic: Best Country?  (Read 512 times)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Best Country?
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2005, 04:51:33 PM »
LMFAO at scotland not being a real country. what are u retarded to boot? course it fuckin is thats why we have a NATIONAL TEAM, thats why we have our OWN parliment, lol by your definition then France isn't a real country because its in the European Union( the governing body) dumb fuck i think u should read more than one persons views. and u can take my word that its a real country u tit, since i live in scotland. were is it u stay?

[img]

UAK

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2005, 05:02:35 PM »
LMFAO at scotland not being a real country. what are u retarded to boot? course it fuckin is thats why we have a NATIONAL TEAM, thats why we have our OWN parliment, lol by your definition then France isn't a real country because its in the European Union( the governing body) dumb fuck i think u should read more than one persons views. and u can take my word that its a real country u tit, since i live in scotland. were is it u stay?

Scotland is not a country...what what?

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2005, 05:05:57 PM »
wow a truly thougth provoking, intelligent, insightful response. can't even respond to simple questions,

Face it dude u was wrong pack up ur shit and leave.

[img]

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2005, 06:13:35 PM »
Fuck Scotland, WEST COAST IN THIS

You ALL wanna be like us

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2005, 11:51:00 PM »

^^^^AGREED!! Scotland not a country...wot the fuck r u smokin?? How the fuck duz scotland try 2 b like the westcoast?? Wot kind of ridicolous statement is that?? Like wilz said if we aint a country y do we hav our own national team, football leauges (aint no british leauge), Parliament, regiments in the army...n if it wasnt 4 people from scotland which supposedly aint a country youz wouldnt hav the telephone, television n how many ov uze hav ever used pennisillin? COz guess ware the guy who invented that was from?? N if we aint a country wot r we?? North Britain?/ Dont fuckin think so....fuckin idiot
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 11:56:25 PM by Reggie Noble »

The Maestro

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2005, 11:57:45 PM »
well im straight outta the uk and love the place to bits.. but to be honest cost of living out here is pretty steep and weather is totally unpredictable which is the downsides..if i had to live anywhere else then id love to relocate to Cali..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2005, 07:23:16 AM »

lol at the France analogy. Then the only real country is the Vatican cause all others are in the UN ::)

It all depends on how you define a "country". But no matter what patriotic feelings you Scots hold, Scotland does not have the status of France, Burkina Faso or fucking Kiribati. The UK has. And you are part of the UK. That stands as an undeniable fact, you cannot argue. Period. Of course Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland are quite autonomous within the UK (own parliament, soccer team etc) and if you wanna define that as a country, ok. But fact remains, like it or not, you´re part of the UK and Tony Blair is your prime minister and the UK´s royal family is your royal family cause - duh - it´s called "United Kingdom".

Hence Kain, as much as he takes pleasure from getting you guys upset, is not necessarily a "tit"

And France is in fact more of a country than Scotland and so is Vanuatu, Andorra or Swaziland....peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2005, 07:37:12 AM »
Best country in the world is easily America, of course!

Intriago33

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2005, 07:46:53 AM »
Fuck this UK shit, if I could move to America tomorrow I would, this place sucks.

UAK

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2005, 08:21:02 AM »

lol at the France analogy. Then the only real country is the Vatican cause all others are in the UN ::)

It all depends on how you define a "country". But no matter what patriotic feelings you Scots hold, Scotland does not have the status of France, Burkina Faso or fucking Kiribati. The UK has. And you are part of the UK. That stands as an undeniable fact, you cannot argue. Period. Of course Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland are quite autonomous within the UK (own parliament, soccer team etc) and if you wanna define that as a country, ok. But fact remains, like it or not, you´re part of the UK and Tony Blair is your prime minister and the UK´s royal family is your royal family cause - duh - it´s called "United Kingdom".

Hence Kain, as much as he takes pleasure from getting you guys upset, is not necessarily a "tit"

And France is in fact more of a country than Scotland and so is Vanuatu, Andorra or Swaziland....peace

Ireland = real niggas  ;D

Man up and you might have your own country  :D

Mygla

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2005, 08:23:04 AM »
Hey jome Scotland played Norway (and beat them. LOL) like last month at football n every1 av talkd 2 say it is waaaaay more expensive than the uk! NOT dissin ur country but wot is the best country thing based on??

it's waaaaaay more expensive than in the Uk, because Norwegians make more money.. that's a fact. If how good a country is, is based on what things cost there, Chezch (sp?) and Poland are the best countries in Europe... But I don't think that everything is more expensive over here (i'm not sure tho), only alcohol and tobacco. And judging by the scottish guys I worked with this summer, that's all a Scotsman is after ;)

I love Norway... of course there's things i'd like to se changed (i.e. the price-levels on certain things), but I don't think any other country would've made me the man i am today  ;D

*edit*

of the places i visited, Denmark seems very appealing to me... Many things are similar to Norway.. but the climate is a tad bit better, and the alcohol is cheaper :D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 08:24:57 AM by Mygla »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2005, 09:14:53 AM »
where else have you been and based on what can you judge this so objectively

and KAIN, Northern Ireland is not Ireland. That´s what the IRA is about in the first place

UAK

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2005, 09:45:13 AM »
where else have you been and based on what can you judge this so objectively

and KAIN, Northern Ireland is not Ireland. That´s what the IRA is about in the first place

Well not really, but they're the same peoples  :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Republican_Army

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Irish_War

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_D%C3%A1il
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 12:29:58 PM by K A I N aka Rico »

mauzip

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2005, 08:49:28 PM »
STRAIGHT OUTTA A-L-K WITH THIS REAL WIGGA NAMED MAUZIP