Author Topic: Worst Stunner Ever!!!  (Read 717 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Worst Stunner Ever!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2005, 06:00:58 PM »
this a potential spoiler for who may get "fired" this week on raw after that stunnin incident (pun intended lol) so if u dun wanna kno, stop readin here

vince may be "firin" Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler and hirin sum commentator that used to work for UFC or sumthin like that, thus creatin the Coach and this new guy. the reason for this is because WWE wants Ross and Lawler to be commentation sumthin on wwe.com

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2005, 06:04:56 PM »
Yeah, I heard about that. JR & The King are synonymous with Raw. Moving them to some internet experiment instead of keeping them on the WWE's flagship show is a straight up retard move.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2005, 06:08:50 PM »
Yeah, I heard about that. JR & The King are synonymous with Raw. Moving them to some internet experiment instead of keeping them on the WWE's flagship show is a straight up retard move.

i agree; usually when most ppl think of Raw, JR and Lawler come to mind cause theyve been there for so long

a good thing about this tho is that now it is a better competition wit the Smackdown commentators; Michael Cole and Tazz aren't at JR and Lawler's level, but they are styll pretty good; hopefully the new RAW team will be around the Cole/Tazz level

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2005, 09:46:09 PM »
I heard that the guy refused WWE's offer... Id be sad to see JR go but id be FUCKIN PISSED OFF to see The King go...

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2005, 12:05:43 PM »
I heard that the guy refused WWE's offer... Id be sad to see JR go but id be FUCKIN PISSED OFF to see The King go...

i second that, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2005, 12:40:11 PM »
Even if it happens, they'll be back. I remember they pulled that shit with JR and replaced him with that Michael Cole nigga. They eventually put JR back. Did it again with that Coach nigga that people confuse me with sometimes. JR came back again.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2005, 02:10:46 PM »
Even if it happens, they'll be back. I remember they pulled that shit with JR and replaced him with that Michael Cole nigga. They eventually put JR back. Did it again with that Coach nigga that people confuse me with sometimes. JR came back again.

He had some mouth disease, if I remember correctly.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2005, 02:18:36 PM »
Yeah, it was Bell's Palsy where you lose the ability to move your face. It fuckin sucks.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2005, 09:29:26 AM »
nope ^^ that one either goes to scott hall or the rock.

Haha...I remember The Rock used to go bouncing all over the ring and off the ropes. Shane McMahon would just go FLYING backwards. I remember Vince used to take them pretty shit, instead of bouncing backwards he would just drop down on his face.

I haven't watched wrestling in years, but Shane McMahon was freakin' hilarious. Is he still even in it?
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2005, 10:53:26 AM »
[
I haven't watched wrestling in years, but Shane McMahon was freakin' hilarious. Is he still even in it?

he is only on the business side of it, hasnt been on tv for a while til lass week where he was dancin like a fool and then got stunned rite when he entered the ring lol.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2005, 06:41:12 PM »
I say bring back.....Bobby the brain, Gorilla Monsoon (or is he dead?), Jesse the body n All the old skool announcers n shit like Mean Jean Oakerland n michel mooney or woteva tht guys name was....Thts wen wrestling was good, it has went sooooo downhill since the nineties...

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2005, 12:24:09 AM »
Gorilla Monsoon (or is he dead?)

Yeah...the niggas dead. RIP

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2005, 01:53:31 AM »
Gorilla Monsoon (or is he dead?)

Yeah...the niggas dead. RIP

Oh....thanx 4 the update he prolly fied like 5 yeers ago coz last time a cn him was at a wrestlemania AGES ago n he looked fuckin terrible....

The Maestro

Smooth

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2005, 12:13:10 PM »
Shane McMahon is the funniest guy iin wrestling to me, and Vince is up there too, when I was really into it like 5 years ago they were my favourite, they were in the storyline alot too at the time, I remember Shane was winning matches and becoming a better wrestler, ah the good ol days. Either way though, they should bring Shane o mack back in the ring, dude's hilarious..
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0