Author Topic: Juventus, Arsenal are interested in Vela  (Read 83 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Juventus, Arsenal are interested in Vela
« on: October 06, 2005, 08:10:16 PM »
I was reading the local spanish paper and they mentioned that Juventus and Arsenal are the clubs that have had serious talks to Vela's agents about getting him.  lol i just want him to go to Europe so he can develop his game plus his current club is my favorite team's main rival lol

acbaylove

Re: Juventus, Arsenal are interested in Vela
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 11:26:01 PM »
lol who's Vela?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 02:00:23 AM »
young mexican striker... was one of the key players for the Mexico U17's.. I think it'd better for him to go to Arsenal.. Arsene Wenger has a good track record with youth players... and he has the potential to become a very good player

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 04:53:58 AM »
There's no way Juve is interested in this dude. Not because he aint skilled (i dont know him), but because we already have Trezeguet, Del Piero, Zalayeta, Ibrahimovic and Mutu, and because Cassano is on his way to Turin. There's no space for this dude, plus we usually buy big names in the offence, not young promising players.

Intriago33

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 06:29:55 AM »
I don't think he should go to Arsenal.

From the clips I saw he is a little like Lupoli, who's already at Arsenal, and he can't get a sniff although he scores for fun in the reserves.

Vela, looked very talented though, but I don't think he should jump straight to a top club at such a young age.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 06:21:37 PM »
to whatever club he goes, he will go to their "minor" leauge club.