Author Topic: WARREN G ALBUM Review  (Read 495 times)

Diggfinger

Re: WARREN G ALBUM Review
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2005, 11:13:43 AM »
yeah but didn't they give the 213 album a XL rating too?

yup, and sadly the 213 album was 2x better then this album

the hell you talking about. In The Mid-Nite Hour beats the shit out of 213's record.

This album deserves good reviews. Warren came real and hard as fuck on "Get U Down" (prolly my fav Warren verse ever). Seem like people dont like him no more. He aint your average "shake your ass rapper" and maybe people dont get that. "Whats Going On" was also regarded a classic years after it came out. I love the (Warrens) record 8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2005, 03:06:18 PM »
i have all warrens albums except this one & havent even listened to a single track from it except a couple that leaked before it dropped. Woz surprised at the amount of negative feedback this shit got. I can understand ppl sayin its not like his previous releases but iz it really not worth buyin?

Not worth buying? Man, forget that! It's totally worth the money. It isn't his best work, that's fair to say, but I like this record as I do every other Warren G record.

I gotta admit though, I was expecting something a little different, but still I'm happy with this. I guess you could say it's got a more mature sound to it than his previous records.

sought_after

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2006, 10:06:54 PM »
that's what trips me out...niggas always about the bring the west back, but shit this nigga delivers a solid album every time...even when quik was slipping and no one said shit about it. i'm glad this nigga does it for the love b/c he's not trying too hard to be hard like other niggaz, which ironically is why he doesnt' get props

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2006, 01:37:33 AM »
i just need to know,how come alot of you muthafuccas act like yall need other people to co-sign what you like,i mean damn if you like the album rocc to that shit fucc what anybody else think,if it was your own album of course your goal is to get others to like it cause it something in it for you, who cares what these mags give shit,who knows the reviewer for that album probably just happen to be these artist number 1 fans yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp