Author Topic: Cam wants it with hov?  (Read 464 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Cam wants it with hov?
« on: October 07, 2005, 12:14:15 PM »
Cam wants it with Hov. Killa Cam apparently isn't sweating being a potential target in Jay-Z's upcoming "I Declare War" concert. Earlier this week, Cam stopped by "Rap City" while Dame Dash was on hand to promote his new show, BET's Ultimate Hustler. After Cam briefly boasted about the battery-operated traffic light charm on his platinum chain, host J-Nicks asked Cam if he expected to be targeted during the Jay-Z/Power 105 "I Declare War" show in NYC later this month. "You know what it is with me. Say my name I can't wait. I'mma hit it. We live for that," Cam answered before Dash called out Nicks for instigating. "The way I do is this man, say my name. I don't got beef with nobody till they say my name. Like I had beef, an incident with Nas. He said my name for no reason -- shut down records... over. I retire people when you say my name. Finish it, say it."

Speculation has already been spreading that Jay may target Fat Joe, 50 Cent, and even The Game during the October 27th concert in which he has declared war on emcees who've been talking greasy about him. One rumor even says that Hov will show video footage of Chuck Taylor as a male stripper performing for men.

this accordin to sohh.com however, so i dunno how true it is especially since it styll rumours Jay-Z goin after Game
the rest of the article is here: http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/7640

the Nas comment was funny; Nas is styll in the game and is styll successful for the most part

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

UAK

Re: Cam wants it with hov?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 01:00:42 PM »
Cam wants it with Hov. Killa Cam apparently isn't sweating being a potential target in Jay-Z's upcoming "I Declare War" concert. Earlier this week, Cam stopped by "Rap City" while Dame Dash was on hand to promote his new show, BET's Ultimate Hustler. After Cam briefly boasted about the battery-operated traffic light charm on his platinum chain, host J-Nicks asked Cam if he expected to be targeted during the Jay-Z/Power 105 "I Declare War" show in NYC later this month. "You know what it is with me. Say my name I can't wait. I'mma hit it. We live for that," Cam answered before Dash called out Nicks for instigating. "The way I do is this man, say my name. I don't got beef with nobody till they say my name. Like I had beef, an incident with Nas. He said my name for no reason -- shut down records... over. I retire people when you say my name. Finish it, say it."

Speculation has already been spreading that Jay may target Fat Joe, 50 Cent, and even The Game during the October 27th concert in which he has declared war on emcees who've been talking greasy about him. One rumor even says that Hov will show video footage of Chuck Taylor as a male stripper performing for men.

this accordin to sohh.com however, so i dunno how true it is especially since it styll rumours Jay-Z goin after Game
the rest of the article is here: http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/7640

the Nas comment was funny; Nas is styll in the game and is styll successful for the most part

lol @ Game the male-stripper ;D

Nas stopped mentioning Cam's name.

Dipset Stop-N-Go

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 01:02:02 PM »
erm why would jay-z go after joe ?  ::)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 01:21:25 PM »
erm why would jay-z go after joe ?  ::)

it has sumthin to do with their street basketball teamz or sumthin like that; apparently joez team won or wutever
sumbody els shud kno the proper detailz bout it tho lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 02:38:52 PM »
i hate to admit it, but killa did bully nas on wax

"yo people cant ignore me, no ether can destroy me..." - juelz santana
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 07:42:08 AM »
Cam killed Nas

ABN

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 07:47:20 AM »

Jim Jones ethered himself and the Dips by sayin "i´ma beat you with my dick until the white stuff comes outta it". and Jim also ethered Dip Set by sayin that if Nas ever came thru harlem he would smack him/kill him and a couple of weeks after that Nas was in Harlem and shot parts of the video for Made You Look lmao.

UAK

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 07:59:56 AM »

Jim Jones ethered himself and the Dips by sayin "i´ma beat you with my dick until the white stuff comes outta it". and Jim also ethered Dip Set by sayin that if Nas ever came thru harlem he would smack him/kill him and a couple of weeks after that Nas was in Harlem and shot parts of the video for Made You Look lmao.

Nas didn't come alone...

http://kufi.us.to/

Always funny ;D

brandonheat21

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2005, 09:40:48 AM »

Nas didn't come alone...

http://kufi.us.to/

Always funny ;D

lol I forgot all about that thanks for posting homie that kufi stuff is funny as hell can just sit there watching it for ages cracks me up everytime :)

Do you know what the song is called that plays in the background, wouldent mind listening to it

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2005, 06:52:50 AM »

LOL  bitches
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2005, 07:09:06 PM »
erm why would jay-z go after joe ? ::)

Coz one night in a club Jay n Dame wer talkn shit bout Pun n Joe, sumbody gotta bottle smashed ova thier head, Pun pulled a heater out n JAy n Dame (did the right thing a suppose) by going in2 bitch mode n ran out the club...n also Crakks teem always wins at the rucker n JAy sed sumthin like "Fuck the rucker, i own half the nets" n in lean back Joe sez "Matter fact i dont wanna speak about the rucker" n also a jus dont think they get along....

The Maestro

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2005, 08:52:14 AM »
after these few years of throwin subliminals back and forth, not only between cam and jay, but jones too, it would only be right...

ended stan spits career before it got started, sonned the shit out of nas, exposed mase, drag-on? well no one cares about him anymore anyway. is the self-proclaimed "black brad pit", next?

jay only goes at cats when he thinks he can win easily. he usually ends shit with one line, like he did with jayo or 50, sorry to tell him he wont end cam with one line, hes just as nice with the wordplay...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2005, 01:08:51 PM »

LOL  bitches

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2005, 04:40:44 PM »
On which tracc did Cam own Nas? I never heard it....Whats the name???

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2005, 06:53:58 PM »
I think they talkin about the 1 ova the "hate me now" beat...jus called hate me now freestyle think..

The Maestro