Author Topic: Submit questiosn for dubcnn's Lil CS interview!  (Read 171 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Submit questiosn for dubcnn's Lil CS interview!
« on: January 28, 2003, 10:31:30 AM »
First off: LIL CS is NOT Lil C Style. He's from San Diego and he's got 2 albums out, featuring the wests finest, both tight as fuck. check out www.ghettoworld.com for more info on Lil CS.

Anyway, we have the chance to interview the man himself soon, so if there is anything you wanna ask him, SHOOT!

Peace

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Submit questiosn for dubcnn's Lil CS interview!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2003, 12:37:30 PM »
damn, lots of interviews....didn't you guys say you were interviewing dre too?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2003, 12:50:08 PM »
whats up on a record with all the daygo rappers?...like urself, Hound Foundation, Dulow Gang, Mitchy Slick...etc...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2003, 06:53:35 PM »
well I only heard a couple of his songs but he sounds dope.  I wanna buy his album, but u know money is always a factor.  so ask him this:

I can only buy one album, and there is at least 5 that I want to buy, why should I buy his?

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2003, 07:35:36 PM »
Lil CS....When are you dropping that DVD to the public?  When is the 3rd album dropping?  All the tracks on the previous albums are straight heat.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2003, 01:38:30 PM »
aight since i doubt we'll get any more replies, ill unsticky this, thanks to the people who posted, to the others, youre sleepiN!!

peace

blur2000celica

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2003, 10:00:49 PM »
Lil CS always be posting and answering questions up at this fourm for all yall that didnt knowhttp://www.siccness.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=32