Author Topic: Phil Jackson vs Snaq?  (Read 189 times)

acbaylove

Phil Jackson vs Snaq?
« on: October 12, 2005, 08:07:09 AM »
http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakerep12oct12,1,6842512.story?coll=la-headlines-sports-nba-lakers

Jackson shared a memory of a previous training camp here, flashing back to more turbulent times two seasons ago.

"I thought back to Shaq [O'Neal] saying, 'Show me the money,' " Jackson said. "I remembered that episode the other day and kind of laughed about it."

The infamous episode took place after O'Neal blocked a Mike Dunleavy Jr. shot, turned to owner Jerry Buss sitting courtside and said, "Now you gonna pay me?" in reference to a contract extension that never came.

;D ;D ;D ;D CLASSIC!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Phil Jackson vs Snaq?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 08:10:08 AM »
i heard bout that, laffed for a bit bout it lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 10:31:55 AM »
LOL...Now that Phil is on Kobe's side, he can use his clever subliminal tactics of getting to Shaq through press. Very sneaky guy.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 02:18:14 PM »
LOL...Now that Phil is on Kobe's side, he can use his clever subliminal tactics of getting to Shaq through press. Very sneaky guy.

8)

i was also thinking of that during last night's game..that was when i just lost all respect for shaq..shaq  is just a moron..how dare he yell 2 Dr,Buss,the guy who changed the way you watch Basketball on TV..fucking faggot ass shaq...shaq knew kobe was going to option out ann thee fool is asking for a "BIG" contract extension.jealous faggot :psych:

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 06:31:37 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: ;D