Author Topic: My friend just got caught cheeting on his girl.....  (Read 477 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: My friend just got caught cheeting on his girl.....
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2005, 06:12:21 PM »
they made up before I got there last night.  She punched him the eye tho lol.  Then last night some dude called her cell at like 2:30 in the morning, so my friend started flippin out ahaha.
WTF id punch da bitch right back in her eye ur buddy seems to be wearin the skirt in the relationship

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2005, 05:02:41 PM »
Sorry to bring this topic up, but...

it's something about a dude with a girl, his aura or something, that makes all the other girls wanna fuck you.

isn't it just that guys act "normal" when they have a girlfriend? you don't have to search for pussy since you're already getting pussy, so you act the way you are... idk, I guess a guy just acts differently when he has a gf.

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2005, 05:43:09 PM »

it's something about a dude with a girl, his aura or something, that makes all the other girls wanna fuck you.

isn't it just that guys act "normal" when they have a girlfriend? you don't have to search for pussy since you're already getting pussy, so you act the way you are... idk, I guess a guy just acts differently when he has a gf.

lol I was just thinkin about this on the way home from work, there's this slutty girl that likes me but she's only 18, so I was thinkin about hookin up with her and seeing how many other girls I can get lol.

Diabolical

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2005, 06:17:56 PM »
Only eighteen *tut*

coola

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2005, 12:00:52 AM »

lol I was just thinkin about this on the way home from work, there's this slutty girl that likes me but she's only 18, so I was thinkin about hookin up with her and seeing how many other girls I can get lol.

ho's dont count, when you fuck ho's you'll still try and get other puss... when you have a girlfriend, you cant really be chasin cat anymore... thats the golden catch 22.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2005, 07:36:31 AM »
id never cheat on a girl but whatever floats his boat.

yeah pretty much, i could never do it unless its a dumb hoe then yeah, but then again i wouldnt be in a relationship with that.
as far as my current girlfriend, i was still fucking other bitchs when i started hooking up with her, until we got closer so that was when i knew i had to stop
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 07:38:11 AM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network