Author Topic: Random ass thought  (Read 313 times)

coola

Re: Random ass thought
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2005, 05:53:58 PM »
man if we remembered everything that happen in the last few hunbdred years we'd all be depressed, and silent..

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2005, 06:02:27 PM »
A better question would've been:  Why is it a tragedy when hundreds or a couple thousand Americans die, but tens of thousands of dead Iraqis just happens to be another statistic (in some cases.. collateral damage) ... ?

If a bomb kills an American family... it's a disgusting attack by cowards... but a bomb dropped on a family in Afghanistan is a "mishap" or "error"...

No matter how you want to look at this shit... the root of the problem will always be U.S. foreign policy... it's always gonna come back down to that shit...

Why were the Mujahideen in Afghanistan called freedom fighters, but the ones in Iraq are called insurgents, terrorists, etc...? They're fighting for the same exact shit... driving out an occupation... it just so happens that Americans rather than Soviets are the aggressors in the latter case...

Good point ...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2005, 08:20:14 PM »
Since Hitler was brought up... do some research on Martin Luther and his book "The Jews and their Lies"... and remember the fact that Hitler considered Luther a great reformer (as he stated in Mein Kampf)... they had a lot in common
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker