Author Topic: C. Delores Tucker is dead  (Read 817 times)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: C. Delores Tucker is dead
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2005, 04:23:20 PM »
What's the matter with you people? This was a lady who worked hard for what she belived in. She stood for fighting, and courage to stand up to the media. I guess you anti conservatives have a hard time relizing that. In many wayz she's a hero. Some might dub her a sellout for what she did, but she's dead for goodness sakes. Show at least some respect.

i am not happy about her death because I dont celebrate anyone's death with the exception of bin laden and the kkk's. Anyway She was a hypocrite, fraud, got played by the conservatives, and hit an all time low suing Pac AFTER his death claiming her 'sex life' was ruined from him. Hero? ::)
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Birch Barlow

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2005, 04:37:36 PM »
So hero might be a little strong but she wasn't played by the concervatives, she was a part of it.
And even ill admit sueing Pac after her death was...well, wrong.

There is just too much bashing of this woman. Just becuase she holds intransigent views dosn't mean people that didn't agree with her should say things like...

FUCC C DELWHORES TUCCER..I HOPE THE WORMZ EAT HER EYES OUT. 8)

DING! DONG! The witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch!

Edit: Fuck it, I ain't sorry. I'm actually happy some bitch like Dolores died.

and...

Bitch was a sell out puppet.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2005, 10:15:52 PM »
lol

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2005, 10:51:31 AM »
just to clarify, i'm not talking down on whatever she did as a civil rights activist, i'm sure she had a lot of valuable contributions to society.  but she basically got played by conservatives to support censorship and shit, and in the end all she did was harp on this shit to the cameras and newspapers without ever actually trying to talk to any rappers or implement any solutions, it was just a calculated issue to press for her to get more votes and shit.  don't hate her, but in the end she just got played by the system and ultimately that's her legacy.

Exactly!
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Okka

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2005, 01:55:30 AM »

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2005, 09:00:10 PM »
Wow, she catching alot of hate.

Honestly, I never did like her, or any of her opinions regarding hip hop. She was very bitter and close minded and was INDEED a sellout.....how the fuck you gonna be a democrat but preach like a conservative in front of the camera?? She did it for her own personal agenda, therefore, she's a sellout.

But with all that said, to wish death on her makes you just as ignorant as the older generation peeps who are glad that Pac is dead.

Like someone else said, our generation and the older generation will NEVER see to eye to eye....its kinda sad, but we wont. We were raised and brought up differently then they were, and they dont understand that is a different world now then when they were coming up. And its not just the music, but both generations have very big differences in their political and social views as well.

In short, they will see Pac as a loud mouthed thug and troublemaker, and we will see Dolores Tucker as an angry, bitter, hypocritical sellout bitch. Just how it is.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 09:03:05 PM by ImmortalOne »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0