Author Topic: "The Game" is a fake, a fugazzi and sets the west coast back 10 years.  (Read 1617 times)

Crown

• 'G'
Re: "The Game" is a fake, a fugazzi and sets the west coast back 10 years.
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2005, 02:34:52 AM »
this may have already been written, i was getting a little angry.

Did anyone stop to think that maybe because it was his first album, he had a somewhat diminished level of control over what came out?

Everybody knows that first albums are usually heavily heavily influenced by those above an artist.

I imagine that is the reason that 50 McBitch is mentioned so much etc. Given that 50 cent was really given the task of ensuring the product was finished, i think that is why its so gayunit influenced.

I too, will be happy when the new album comes out. He will have a greater level of control and thus will create a better product.

I really like the Game. I also really like Dr Dre, who incidentally also gets labelled a fake - a studio gangster. But i don't care, they make me happy.

This person here has a excellent understanding of music!

WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2005, 02:50:04 AM »
I'm about to repeat myself in the bitch like I'm the GAME.

Why do motherfuckas aaalwaays got to go through a West Coast rapper niggas G-file with a fuckin fine tooth comb, but NEVER question all of the instant "just add water" East Coast Crip/Blood rappers. Motherfuckas act like critisizing West Coast niggas is a pillar of fuckin hip-hop, GRAFITTI/B-BOYING/DJING/RAPPIN/OVER ANYLIZING AND OVER CRITICIZING WEST COAST ARTIST.

WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

'EclipZe

« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2005, 04:49:39 AM »
we'll I like his music :)

when I come home I like to bump his shit and just chill... i don't give a fuck for all i care he was a guy dressed in woman clothin',,,

his music is tite.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2005, 06:30:24 AM »
lol, still cant believe he said "bout the same time dre dropped 2001"

yeah because of that verse and several others like the one where he said quik has been doing it"10 Strong", i lost some respect for him...

angel the don

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2005, 08:37:16 AM »
quit bitchin bout game n how u like this and dont like that.

u sound like a little gossip bitch.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2005, 08:48:05 AM »
I dont think it was that crazy to assumed chronic 2001 when came out 2001 unless u look at the release date. For a long time I thought it came out in 2001 as well. I dont it was a bad assumption given the album's title.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2005, 09:47:53 AM »
nah you got that line all messed up.He meant that he woke up out the coma in 2001 november about the same time dre released 2001 in 1999(november)

SGV

« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2005, 09:51:01 AM »

you might not be able to understand but people like you couldnt understand Bone, Ol Dirty Bastard and maybe even Busta and they still blew....its that kinda hatin that keeps the west from poppin

Are you fuckin' serious? Hating? LMAO @ You. Calm down groupie. The difference between Bone and Keak is that Bone kept a MELODY. Sure, you couldn't understand them, but they had a melody to their flow. It was catchy and made it easy to pick up. ODB's easy to understand. How can you not understand him? Same with Busta. I like Keak, I'm just being real. He's not mainstream material. That is NOT hating.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2005, 10:11:25 AM »
^Keak Da Sneak>Krondon when it comes to having a chance of blowing up.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2005, 10:48:33 AM »
I'm about to repeat myself in the bitch like I'm the GAME.

Why do motherfuckas aaalwaays got to go through a West Coast rapper niggas G-file with a fuckin fine tooth comb, but NEVER question all of the instant "just add water" East Coast Crip/Blood rappers. Motherfuckas act like critisizing West Coast niggas is a pillar of fuckin hip-hop, GRAFITTI/B-BOYING/DJING/RAPPIN/OVER ANYLIZING AND OVER CRITICIZING WEST COAST ARTIST.

lol

True

This thread is pointless.

Do you think Ice Cube did everything he rapped about? What about Dre? DJ Quik? Snoop? Yet they're loved and respected by millions because they made great innovative music. I couldn't care less about how hardcore of a gangbanger he is, as long as he makes good music. It's all about the music. The image is just for marketing purposes only. Shit it wasn't like I was listening to Doggystyle thinking "damn I wonder if Snoop is this hardcore gangbanger he claims to be". It was more like "damn this album is nice". That's all that matters, the music.

Judge the dude on his music. If you don't like his music, cool. If you don't like him because you wasted valuable time doing a biography on the dude dissecting every event that ever happened to him and then judge him based on that, you need to get help.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2005, 10:56:11 AM »
game is tight. thought id add that into this hate thread

Doggystylin

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2005, 11:02:41 AM »
nah you got that line all messed up.He meant that he woke up out the coma in 2001 november about the same time dre released 2001 in 1999(november)

what? lol no

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2005, 01:20:42 PM »
Keak won't blow up like that ever. To me, Mac Dre was our big chance that got taken away from us, he was as original as it got, the movement was too big, y'all have no idea, he was a god out here. Ya Boy, Jacka, Mistah Fab and a few others can do it if they had the machine behind him, their images can definitely go mainstream. Not Keak though, he'll go as big as possible on his level, but never internationally big like that. I don't see it.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2005, 04:42:56 PM »
Man, yall leave that nigga alone and let him do his thing. along as he screamin westside, its all jesus! shit be killin me niggas debating who real and who aint real. that nigga be in Compton all the time. Im glad he doing his thing. and as far as that go, what do yall want the nigga to do, shoot somebody in the head? leave that man alone and let him do his thing. I was just in Dublin and London,they love dude, so it makes it better for all westcoast artist. If yall got beef with dude, go confront him about it. shit be pissin me off, niggas doing background checks on niggas and shit

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2005, 05:54:23 PM »
Game> Any Wack So called LA lyrical spitter- Ras Kass, Sly Boogie, Crooked I etc..
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh