Author Topic: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive  (Read 5200 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive
« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2005, 03:40:43 AM »
thanks buddy...i now wish death on all israelis except you....and may be your family

maybe

LOL Don't be so fast with proclamations, after all, I've served in the IDF.
 ;)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2005, 07:48:05 AM »
And in addition to my last few statements:

UNSCOP (United Nations Special Committee on Palestine)-
"Appointed in April 1947 to investigate the situation in Palestine and propose solutions. The majority of the committee recommended to partition Palestine, giving the Negev and a small part of the western part of the country to the Jews and giving what is now the West Bank and most of the northern part of the country to the Arabs. The Arab Higher Committee REJECTED the partition plan, the Jewish Agency accepted it."

And I ask you- WHY?

Now as for further events:

Palestinian Refugees-

"About 600,000 Palestinian (other estimates range form 500,000 to 800,0000) fled Israel between 1947 and 1949, fundamentally because of the Arab states' rejection of the United Nation partition plan and invasion of Israel. The refugees fled out of fear of war and in response to Arab leaders' calls for Arabs to evacuate the areas allocated to the Jews until Israel had been eliminated. In a handful of cases, Palestinians were expelled. A majority of the refugees and their descendants now live in the Gaza Strip, the Golan Heights and the West Bank. About 360,000 Palestinians fled eastern Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights during and after Israel's defensive 1967 War. Palestinian who fled in 1967 are technically considered displaced persons and do not have official refugee status. The United Nations Relief and Works Agency estimated that 175,000 of these 360,000 Palestinians were refugees from the 1948 War. The May 4, 1994, Gaza-Jericho Accord calls for Israel, the Palestinians, Jordan, and Egypt to form a Continuing Committee to discuss the 1967 displaced persons. The problem of the 1947-1949 refugees, on the other hand, is to be left for the “final status” negotiations under the terms of the Israeli-PLO Declaration of Principles of September 13, 1993."

DESPITE THE Absentee Property Law-

"The law that states that land that was abandoned by Arabs in Palestine before the creation of the State of Israel, now belongs to the State of Israel."

Additional info for pondering:

Jewish Refugees from Arab Lands-

"Prior to the establishment of Israel, more than 850,000 Jews lived in Arab countries. After Israel achieved independence, many of these Jews were persecuted by their governments and compelled to leave, despite having lived in some of their communities for more than 2,500 years. Between 1948 and 1972, 820,000 Jews left Arab countries, 586,000 were resettled in Israel at great expense, and without any offer of compensation from the Arab governments who confiscated their possessions. "

ALL PURE FACTS.

DO THE MATH AND VIEW THE CAUSES.

P.S

Palestinians-

"Although anyone with roots in the land that is now Israel, the West Bank and Gaza is technically a Palestinian, the term is now more commonly used to refer to Arabs with such roots. Palestinian nationalism, as distinguished from Arab nationalism, did not emerge until after World War I. Most of the world's Palestinian population is concentrated in Israel, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Jordan, although many Palestinians live in Lebanon, Syria and other Arab countries. "

Intrafada-

"Cycle of violence coinciding with the intifada in which nearly 1,000 Palestinians were killed by other Palestinians on suspicion of “collaborating” with Israel."

Israeli Arabs-

"Arabs who are citizens of Israel, including Palestinian Arabs who chose to stay in their homes rather than flee in 1947-1949, and other Arabs who were allowed to become naturalized citizens. Approximately 20 percent of the Israeli population are Arabs. Israeli Arabs enjoy equal rights with Israeli Jews in Israel. The one exception is that Israeli Arabs are not required to serve in the military, though some, including all Druze, do choose to serve. "
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 09:21:40 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2005, 09:43:19 AM »
Damn I must be getting older because I almost forgot:

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 194-

"Non-binding resolution adopted on December 11, 1948, which called upon the Arab states and Israel to resolve all outstanding issues through negotiations. It also said that refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors should be permitted to do so, that compensation should be paid for property, and that the Conciliation Commission should facilitate the repatriation, resettlement and economic and social rehabilitation of refugees. The Arab states unanimously rejected the resolution, but subsequently argued it recognized a “right of return” for Palestinian refugees. Israel disputes this interpretation and has consistently said the refugee issue, including Jews who fled Arab countries, should be negotiated as part of an overall peace agreement. "

Hmmm...I wonder why 'The Arab States' eventually decided to reconsider, don't you?? 8)

GOOD LUCK BULLSHITING HOMIES!!!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 09:50:28 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2005, 11:17:34 AM »
Yes, but I wasn't arguing that... you're making a statement that I didn't even argue...

In regards to what the government does on purpose, I mentioned the demolishing of homes.... not just "terrorist homes"... the government demolished homes that were in the way of the wall being built on Palestinian land. Comprende?

Point is, government doesn't demolish homes with intentions of harming those within the household...That's all I've been sayin.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2005, 11:32:03 AM »
I honestly think that I Geezy has the most knowledge on the subject, due to the fact that it's part of his daily life and he's actually served for what he's defending...We're all just 3rd person perspective on this shit, I Geezy is actually part of it, so it's only common sense that his word is more credible.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2005, 11:44:22 AM »
Yes, but I wasn't arguing that... you're making a statement that I didn't even argue...

In regards to what the government does on purpose, I mentioned the demolishing of homes.... not just "terrorist homes"... the government demolished homes that were in the way of the wall being built on Palestinian land. Comprende?
Point is, government doesn't demolish homes with intentions of harming those within the household...That's all I've been sayin.

LOL... what's wrong with demolishing homes is just that... the demolishing of homes... I didn't mention anything about harming those within the household. And no, that's not all you've been saying... you said that the military demolishes homes and the government has nothing to do with it.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2005, 11:46:04 AM »
I honestly think that I Geezy has the most knowledge on the subject, due to the fact that it's part of his daily life and he's actually served for what he's defending...We're all just 3rd person perspective on this shit, I Geezy is actually part of it, so it's only common sense that his word is more credible.

Yes, and there would be no bias on his part what so ever.... you're right.

When someone states that Palestinians are in no way victims of Zionism, it just goes to show you how reliable that "perspective" is.

And the argument at hand wasn't about the current situation... so the knowledge of the actual history (not I Geezy's version) can be known by any outsider... there are people in the U.S. who still believe that Columbus was a great guy who just discovered a new continent on his way to India and turned the barbaric natives into civilized people.... but there are people in let's say Europe, who know that isn't true. I Geezy's OPINION doesn't really matter much. As I've stated earlier, I'm simply approaching this in an objective way with facts and he feels the need to include his opinion, views, feelings, etc... and I really don't give a shit about what he "thinks".
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 11:49:53 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: October 31, 2005, 12:27:37 PM »

Yes, and there would be no bias on his part what so ever.... you're right.

When someone states that Palestinians are in no way victims of Zionism, it just goes to show you how reliable that "perspective" is.

And the argument at hand wasn't about the current situation... so the knowledge of the actual history (not I Geezy's version) can be known by any outsider... there are people in the U.S. who still believe that Columbus was a great guy who just discovered a new continent on his way to India and turned the barbaric natives into civilized people.... but there are people in let's say Europe, who know that isn't true. I Geezy's OPINION doesn't really matter much. As I've stated earlier, I'm simply approaching this in an objective way with facts and he feels the need to include his opinion, views, feelings, etc... and I really don't give a shit about what he "thinks".

I suppose you missed my last two posts where you could see my "opinions" were simply conclusions of facts you and many more self-proclaimed experts on this conflict chose to disregard.
Screening "facts"  is as good as a lie.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 12:43:44 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: October 31, 2005, 03:08:50 PM »

LOL... what's wrong with demolishing homes is just that... the demolishing of homes... I didn't mention anything about harming those within the household. And no, that's not all you've been saying... you said that the military demolishes homes and the government has nothing to do with it.

I was implying that the government has nothing to do with the WRONG homes being demolished.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: October 31, 2005, 03:21:49 PM »

I was implying that the government has nothing to do with the WRONG homes being demolished.
its not just homes, the worst thing is they demolish farms n shit i can see absolutley no military reason for this except for punishing the civllian population

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #145 on: October 31, 2005, 03:29:16 PM »

its not just homes, the worst thing is they demolish farms n shit i can see absolutley no military reason for this except for punishing the civllian population

Good, you still can't prove the reason...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: October 31, 2005, 09:23:29 PM »

LOL... the government hasn't even denied that, so why are you denying it for them?...

So the soldiers say, "I'm kind of bored, let's go demolish those homes over there.."

Ok I know the IDF is fucked up and kills innocent people for no reason, but let's give them some credit... they're probably more organized than to just demolish random homes... the government controls the demolishing of homes... it's like our government here controls the building of freeways... just because you don't see the same guys wearing the suits and signing the papers down in the construction zone, doesn't mean it's the construction workers' choice to build that freeway... get it? I hope so...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: October 31, 2005, 09:25:29 PM »

Good, you still can't prove the reason...

1. I wasn't arguing the reason. I was just stating that it's happening. It's like talking about murder, and me stating that a murder occurred, and you being on the defense saying "well you can't prove if it was 1st or 2nd degree"...

2. The Israeli government has admitted to demolishing homes to make room for the wall. There's no way to justify something like that.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #148 on: October 31, 2005, 11:43:04 PM »

LOL... the government hasn't even denied that, so why are you denying it for them?...

So the soldiers say, "I'm kind of bored, let's go demolish those homes over there.."

Ok I know the IDF is fucked up and kills innocent people for no reason, but let's give them some credit... they're probably more organized than to just demolish random homes... the government controls the demolishing of homes... it's like our government here controls the building of freeways... just because you don't see the same guys wearing the suits and signing the papers down in the construction zone, doesn't mean it's the construction workers' choice to build that freeway... get it? I hope so...

You simply believe the Israeli government has evil intentions of killing innocent and unrightfuly destroying shit for no good purpose while I don't...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2005, 01:21:45 AM »
Where did I mention that I knew their intent? LOL I actually stated the exact opposite by stating that I don't know their intent, only that it's happening. I'm stating facts, not opinions. You guys are the ones bringing your own opinions into this. However, there is no way to justify the demolishing of homes... especially not when it's "to make room for a wall"

LOL @ this fudgepacker