Author Topic: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive  (Read 5176 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive
« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2005, 09:53:02 AM »
It is fucking obvious that Sharon poisoned him. He even said he was gonna assassinate Arafat shortly before he became sick. You gotta be a moron to not investigate into this shit. It's not even a question for me.

Arafat should've actually been dead long before if he hadn't been as sneaky as he was...You have to realise that his main purpose throughout the numerous peace treaties he'd been through( without any actual results ) was to legalize his terroristic agenda. Wether it was Oslo, Camp David or any other allegedly peace seeking advance he'd ostensibly make, all had a number of common denominators: There was an on going terroristic activity courtesy of numerous groups in the autonomy throughout each and every agreement, all agreements scored international justification and rationalization of terrorism(most of you people are byproducts of this) for the Palestinian authority, every agreement resulted in yet another vast shift of international funding under the flag of renovation of infrastructures(in reality none of the money had been used for this purpose), Arafat bailed out of every one of these agreements blaiming Israel in violation of the bargain terms with on going terroristic activity preceding his disclamation.

Hell, I would've been proud if it was true I suppose, the way all Jews around the world had been when Nazi war criminals were executed.

the real quote ^^
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive
« Reply #181 on: November 09, 2005, 09:54:18 AM »
It is fucking obvious that Sharon poisoned him. He even said he was gonna assassinate Arafat shortly before he became sick. You gotta be a moron to not investigate into this shit. It's not even a question for me.

Arafat should've actually been dead long before if he hadn't been as sneaky as he was...You have to realise that his main purpose throughout the numerous peace treaties he'd been through( without any actual results ) was to legalize his terroristic agenda. Wether it was Oslo, Camp David or any other allegedly peace seeking advance he'd ostensibly make, all had a number of common denominators: There was an on going terroristic activity courtesy of numerous groups in the autonomy throughout each and every agreement, all agreements scored international justification and rationalization of terrorism(most of you people are byproducts of this) for the Palestinian authority, every agreement resulted in yet another vast shift of international funding under the flag of renovation of infrastructures(in reality none of the money had been used for this purpose), Arafat bailed out of every one of these agreements blaiming Israel in violation of the bargain terms with on going terroristic activity preceding his disclamation.

Hell, I would've been proud if it was true I suppose, the way all Jews around the world had been when Nazi war criminals were executed.

the real quote ^^

Thank you.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?