Author Topic: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive  (Read 5177 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2005, 11:11:00 AM »
That's a nice rosy story... you've got the broad picture down... but you're missing a lot of things. Once you can be honest with yourself... you'll realize that you have nothing to lose by telling the whole truth on what you know... instead of posting about historic facts and events which include Jewish terrorism and slaughter of Palestinians, I'm just going to stick to the point and show you that there's more to Zionism than just the establishment of a Jewish home... because that's the goal, yes, but the ideology entails more, and the means to justify that end isn't as rosy as you'd like to believe.... so instead of talking out of my ass, like you do, I'm just going to let the guys who were a part of this movement, and quite frankly, who know a lot more about it than you or I, do the talking....

What did Theodore Herzl state in the "Complete Diaries" (1895)?
"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly."

How about Joseph Weitz of the Jewish Agencys Colonization Department (1940) which was responsible for the actual organization of settlements in Palestine?
"Between ourselves it must be clear that there is no room for both parties together in this country. We shall not achieve our goal if the Arabs are in this small country. There is no other way than to transfer the Arabs from here to neighboring countries - all of them. Not one village, not one tribe should be left."

By the way, if you want a better understanding of the complexity Zionism entails, I suggest you read "The Iron Wall" by Vladimir Jabotinsky who was the founder of Revisionist Zionism (precursor of Likud).... here's a couple quotes that will show you what I mean when I say that Zionism is more than just "a Jewish homeland"... it's an ideology that entails a lot more than that....

"Zionist colonization must either be terminated or carried out against the wishes of the native population. This colonization can, therefore, be continued and make progress only under the protection of a power independent of the native population - an iron wall, which will be in position to resist the pressure to the native population. This is, in total, our policy towards the Arabs..."

"If you wish to colonize a land in which people are already living, you must provide a garrison on your behalf. Or else-or else, give up your colonization, for without an armed force which will render physically impossible any attempts to destroy or prevent this colonization, colonization is impossible, not difficult, not dangerous, but IMPOSSIBLE! Zionism is a colonizing adventure and therefore it stands or falls by the question of armed force....it is important to be able to shoot-or else I am through with playing at colonialization."

As you can see... in order for the Zionists to achieve their goal, they have to do a lot of not so nice things...

Your quotes from Herzel belong to a stream within Zionism which went later to become the foundation of today's Left Wing- it's primary agenda was to generate a segregation between the 2 nations, these are the people who first came up with the transfer idealogy and whose heirs much later came up with Oslo. These were speculations and soliloquies, Theodore Herzel was the author of a number of utopian ideas, he also contributed some of his ideas to the early Zionists but not many of his ideas were executed...As you know he originally predicted the creation of a Jewish state in Uganda, the idea of transfering the native population also didn't come true. In addition I will say this, Jabotinski a right wing precursor did not believe in segregation of the 2 nations and before the Palestinian side declined he was among the supporters of a binational state (which I have already mentioned) only when the Palestinian side began to rely on hostility(something he had foreseen), means needed to be taken(-He even proclaimed to the native population that the Jewish pioneers intended to found a Jewish state, based on Jewish majority, where the natives,the Palestinians, would receive equal rights).

LOL @ your choice of words... "only when the Palestinian side began to rely on hostility"....

These were the ZIONISTS at the time when ZIONISM was established and put into effect.... these are THEIR words telling what their plans are and what must be done... what the fuck does it matter what else they predicted? Since we're on the topic of precursors... let's see what the precursor to all the propaganda you've fallen victim to is.... honestly, this one is actually funny....
"A LAND WITHOUT PEOPLE FOR A PEOPLE WITHOUT LAND"  LOL... Zionism justified itself based on this when there were hundreds of thousands of people living there and you mean to tell me there's nothing wrong with Zionist ideology.... Zionism relies on killing and removing a population of its land... Zionism = Terrorism, Oppression, etc.

Just listen to Ben Gurion... take his advice....

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country. ... Behind the terrorism [by the Arabs] is a movement, which though primitive is not devoid of idealism and self sacrifice."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 11:23:01 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2005, 12:55:37 PM »
That's a nice rosy story... you've got the broad picture down... but you're missing a lot of things. Once you can be honest with yourself... you'll realize that you have nothing to lose by telling the whole truth on what you know... instead of posting about historic facts and events which include Jewish terrorism and slaughter of Palestinians, I'm just going to stick to the point and show you that there's more to Zionism than just the establishment of a Jewish home... because that's the goal, yes, but the ideology entails more, and the means to justify that end isn't as rosy as you'd like to believe.... so instead of talking out of my ass, like you do, I'm just going to let the guys who were a part of this movement, and quite frankly, who know a lot more about it than you or I, do the talking....

What did Theodore Herzl state in the "Complete Diaries" (1895)?
"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly."

How about Joseph Weitz of the Jewish Agencys Colonization Department (1940) which was responsible for the actual organization of settlements in Palestine?
"Between ourselves it must be clear that there is no room for both parties together in this country. We shall not achieve our goal if the Arabs are in this small country. There is no other way than to transfer the Arabs from here to neighboring countries - all of them. Not one village, not one tribe should be left."

By the way, if you want a better understanding of the complexity Zionism entails, I suggest you read "The Iron Wall" by Vladimir Jabotinsky who was the founder of Revisionist Zionism (precursor of Likud).... here's a couple quotes that will show you what I mean when I say that Zionism is more than just "a Jewish homeland"... it's an ideology that entails a lot more than that....

"Zionist colonization must either be terminated or carried out against the wishes of the native population. This colonization can, therefore, be continued and make progress only under the protection of a power independent of the native population - an iron wall, which will be in position to resist the pressure to the native population. This is, in total, our policy towards the Arabs..."

"If you wish to colonize a land in which people are already living, you must provide a garrison on your behalf. Or else-or else, give up your colonization, for without an armed force which will render physically impossible any attempts to destroy or prevent this colonization, colonization is impossible, not difficult, not dangerous, but IMPOSSIBLE! Zionism is a colonizing adventure and therefore it stands or falls by the question of armed force....it is important to be able to shoot-or else I am through with playing at colonialization."

As you can see... in order for the Zionists to achieve their goal, they have to do a lot of not so nice things...

Your quotes from Herzel belong to a stream within Zionism which went later to become the foundation of today's Left Wing- it's primary agenda was to generate a segregation between the 2 nations, these are the people who first came up with the transfer idealogy and whose heirs much later came up with Oslo. These were speculations and soliloquies, Theodore Herzel was the author of a number of utopian ideas, he also contributed some of his ideas to the early Zionists but not many of his ideas were executed...As you know he originally predicted the creation of a Jewish state in Uganda, the idea of transfering the native population also didn't come true. In addition I will say this, Jabotinski a right wing precursor did not believe in segregation of the 2 nations and before the Palestinian side declined he was among the supporters of a binational state (which I have already mentioned) only when the Palestinian side began to rely on hostility(something he had foreseen), means needed to be taken(-He even proclaimed to the native population that the Jewish pioneers intended to found a Jewish state, based on Jewish majority, where the natives,the Palestinians, would receive equal rights).

LOL @ your choice of words... "only when the Palestinian side began to rely on hostility"....

These were the ZIONISTS at the time when ZIONISM was established and put into effect.... these are THEIR words telling what their plans are and what must be done... what the fuck does it matter what else they predicted? Since we're on the topic of precursors... let's see what the precursor to all the propaganda you've fallen victim to is.... honestly, this one is actually funny....
"A LAND WITHOUT PEOPLE FOR A PEOPLE WITHOUT LAND"  LOL... Zionism justified itself based on this when there were hundreds of thousands of people living there and you mean to tell me there's nothing wrong with Zionist ideology.... Zionism relies on killing and removing a population of its land... Zionism = Terrorism, Oppression, etc.

Just listen to Ben Gurion... take his advice....

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country. ... Behind the terrorism [by the Arabs] is a movement, which though primitive is not devoid of idealism and self sacrifice."

Your seem to have ignored my previous post entirely.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2005, 01:15:24 PM »
Actually I addressed it with this:
"These were the ZIONISTS at the time when ZIONISM was established and put into effect.... these are THEIR words telling what their plans are and what must be done... what the fuck does it matter what else they predicted?"

You seem to have ignored my post though.  :)

Like I said... this was over a long time ago... you have nothing. It's like arguing with someone who supported Hitler and the Nazis... there's no way to defend it...  :)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2005, 03:54:55 PM »
Actually I addressed it with this:
"These were the ZIONISTS at the time when ZIONISM was established and put into effect.... these are THEIR words telling what their plans are and what must be done... what the fuck does it matter what else they predicted?"

You seem to have ignored my post though.  :)

Like I said... this was over a long time ago... you have nothing. It's like arguing with someone who supported Hitler and the Nazis... there's no way to defend it...  :)

Ok this is going to feel like wasting a post but the situation is asking for it. Man, the statements that you quoted weren't the ones to establish Zionism, the people you quoted were influenced by the idea of Zionism, they didn't invent it. They had different takes on how to manifest the idea, Jabotinski once dramatically left the Zionist Congress claiming that the congress was anything but Zionist, when it opposed him and his followers. What Im saying is that Zionism is an ideal, it's an agenda- Just like "Self Determination", and as an ideal it is defined the way I've stated before. I've also mentioned that Herzel was first and foremost a thinker, a utopian novelist, he liked to speculate with concepts and ideas so I mentioned his prediction to show that he often assumed things that were far from becoming reallity. The key leading to the understanding of factors that were responsible for triggering this seemingly perpetual feud is within my posts already and if you choose to close your eyes then so be it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 03:58:05 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2005, 04:37:43 PM »
Ok this is going to feel like wasting a post but the situation is asking for it. Man, the statements that you quoted weren't the ones to establish Zionism, the people you quoted were influenced by the idea of Zionism, they didn't invent it. They had different takes on how to manifest the idea, Jabotinski once dramatically left the Zionist Congress claiming that the congress was anything but Zionist, when it opposed him and his followers. What Im saying is that Zionism is an ideal, it's an agenda- Just like "Self Determination", and as an ideal it is defined the way I've stated before. I've also mentioned that Herzel was first and foremost a thinker, a utopian novelist, he liked to speculate with concepts and ideas so I mentioned his prediction to show that he often assumed things that were far from becoming reallity. The key leading to the understanding of factors that were responsible for triggering this seemingly perpetual feud is within my posts already and if you choose to close your eyes then so be it.

Ok now you're sounding retarded.... nobody INVENTED Zionism... but if you don't think that Theodor Herzl was one of the first, if not the founder, to lead the movement, then you don't know your shit... he planned the first Zionist Congress... he wrote Der Judenstaat in 1896... the word Zionism was coined in 1890... so what the fuck are you talking about? Don't talk out of your ass.

Yeah Zionism is an agenda... and I've shown you what that agenda includes... killing and removing a population off its land. There's no way you can deny that when the people who have carried out this "idea or agenda" as you call it... and have admitted that this is the only way to do it.

It seems like you don't even know what you're arguing here... and all you're able to say is "I'm sure I've addressed that somewhere in my posts, but you didn't see it".... when the fact of the matter is that your bullshit paragraphs don't mean anything.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2005, 04:40:06 PM »
Zionism = Terrorism

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2005, 02:19:27 AM »
How come you find the Zionist agenda to be foul and terroristic yet you do not find the Palestinian self determination as terroristic? They've openly used terrorism, plus they weren't even a nation untill they felt like they had to obstruct the creation of a Jewish state, I can't believe you simply choose to ignore this,
I mean this is your double standard again, you make all these airy claims about Zionism claiming to know so much more than I do about it when in reality it was diverse as a movement. If annihilation of Palestinians was even an option how come the local population was offered equal rights in this Jewish state?. The fact Theodore Herzel contributed some of his ideas to the early Zionists does not mean he was "Zionism" and these quotes of his you mentioned were idealogical foundation to the guys that later became our left wing, the ones who focused on the so called "returning land in exchange for peace" which is majorly flawed in my opinion.

p.s Zionism may have been formally coined in 1896, since the first congress was held in Bazzel in 1897 by Herzel, you got that right, but the idea itself travels back to the start of the Jewish diaspora and had also surfaced in the 16th and 17th centuries, and there would be no congress if it hadn't been a wide spread idea among Jews by that time.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 02:56:10 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2005, 02:38:31 AM »
And one more thing.....If you read the post where I answered your question about the fence you will find something interesting- Palestinians did receive equal rights in this country- at least some! Palestinians who are Israeli citizens! A population that is playing the role of a Trojan Horse, I mean, do you need me to connect the dots for you? Please show me minimal signs of intelligence, will you? I'm saying that the answer is in my posts already?...lol....it is, you're just too damn blinded to see it.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2005, 04:59:42 AM »
are israeli arabs really treated as equals? i think not....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2005, 09:13:01 AM »
They do have citizenship and representation in the Israeli parliament, how's that for potential terrorists?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2005, 11:37:24 AM »
How come you find the Zionist agenda to be foul and terroristic yet you do not find the Palestinian self determination as terroristic? They've openly used terrorism, plus they weren't even a nation untill they felt like they had to obstruct the creation of a Jewish state, I can't believe you simply choose to ignore this,
I mean this is your double standard again, you make all these airy claims about Zionism claiming to know so much more than I do about it when in reality it was diverse as a movement. If annihilation of Palestinians was even an option how come the local population was offered equal rights in this Jewish state?. The fact Theodore Herzel contributed some of his ideas to the early Zionists does not mean he was "Zionism" and these quotes of his you mentioned were idealogical foundation to the guys that later became our left wing, the ones who focused on the so called "returning land in exchange for peace" which is majorly flawed in my opinion.

p.s Zionism may have been formally coined in 1896, since the first congress was held in Bazzel in 1897 by Herzel, you got that right, but the idea itself travels back to the start of the Jewish diaspora and had also surfaced in the 16th and 17th centuries, and there would be no congress if it hadn't been a wide spread idea among Jews by that time.

LMAO... you don't even know what self-determination is, do you? It's not a Palestinian thing... as a matter of fact, the Jews demanding a homeland in Palestine could be described as self-determination. It was one of the things outlined in Wilson's Fourteen Points after World War I. Palestinians have every right in the world to defend their land. Israel has no right to illegally occupy territories. Does that make sense to you, or no? The term Zionism was coined in 1890/1891 by an Austrian author. Zionism didn't actually become a movement until the late 19th century. Yes, the thought of returning to the homeland has been around for centuries before, but the actual Zionist movement of actually making it an organized movement began around the end of the 19th century. I never said Herzl = Zionism... but he was one of the leading figures, and he's also credited with making it an actual political movement. If you can't refute what I say, please refrain from making up shit on what I said, or what you assume me to believe.

Potential terrorists have representation in a Parliament among other potential and some former terrorists.  :)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2005, 12:46:37 PM »

LMAO... you don't even know what self-determination is, do you? It's not a Palestinian thing... as a matter of fact, the Jews demanding a homeland in Palestine could be described as self-determination.

And why in God's name do you think I chose to compare Self Determination to Zionism, Mr Genius?...lol...Funny guy you are mate. Connecting the dots for you officially seems now like the right thing to do. Any genetic predisposition to dyslexia?

p.s And as for my "potential terrorists" comment here is a little elaboration for you so that you won't be able to apply any more of your smart ass remarks  ;)- Potential Palestinian Terrorists that operate under the agenda of Hamas, Jihad, Hizballah or any other Arab terrorist group.
I just can't help but wondering how these terrorists justify and rationalize their actions because they can't obviously deny Israel's existence as a state since they have Israeli citizenship and they grew up in Israel.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 02:48:32 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2005, 10:29:37 PM »

LMAO... you don't even know what self-determination is, do you? It's not a Palestinian thing... as a matter of fact, the Jews demanding a homeland in Palestine could be described as self-determination.

And why in God's name do you think I chose to compare Self Determination to Zionism, Mr Genius?...lol...Funny guy you are mate. Connecting the dots for you officially seems now like the right thing to do. Any genetic predisposition to dyslexia?

p.s And as for my "potential terrorists" comment here is a little elaboration for you so that you won't be able to apply any more of your smart ass remarks  ;)- Potential Palestinian Terrorists that operate under the agenda of Hamas, Jihad, Hizballah or any other Arab terrorist group.
I just can't help but wondering how these terrorists justify and rationalize their actions because they can't obviously deny Israel's existence as a state since they have Israeli citizenship and they grew up in Israel.

But anyways... we'll just stick to whatever you decide to pick out of my posts... since you're having trouble here.

Sherlock, I know you're dumb, but you honestly can't be this dumb. I know you compared self-determination to Zionism, and I said that Zionism could be compared to self-determination... BUT you're missing the main point and that is... (and you even agreed to this earlier)... that Israel hasn't implemented Zionism the way it was described in concept. What Israel did wasn't self-determination... killing off and/or removing a population isn't self-determination, no matter how much you're told that it is.

Thanks for acknowledging my smart comments, I'll take it as a compliment. How can Israelis deny Palestine's existence as a state since they live on Palestinian land and continue to settle it???  :) Same shit.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2005, 02:55:18 AM »

Sherlock, I know you're dumb, but you honestly can't be this dumb. I know you compared self-determination to Zionism, and I said that Zionism could be compared to self-determination... BUT you're missing the main point and that is... (

So you conclude that I don't know what Self Determination is? - lol-Your statements are amazingly correlated...lol...And I'm the one with damaged logic?...This is when I'd be saying "I rest my case" but eyes need to be opened and dots need to be connected  ;D. I've  already stated that Zionism is an ideal, ideals become agendas and many different people have their own takes on how to carry out the same agendas. I've also mentioned that the transfer idealogy was never carried out. Military actions however weren't first initiated by Israel at the dawn of this conflict and on Israel's behalf military actions were merely a reaction and a notion of self protection and protection of the Zionist dream- Yes, early Zionists did foresee this turn of events (And that's why they had a number of presumable courses of action) but the fact Palestinians were offered equal rights within this state only showes Zionists wanted to resolve this otherwise,while exhibiting great sensitivity to how these locals where manipulated from outside, not to mention that the Palestinian Self Determination was a new movement among the Palestinians since they had never striven to found their own state before the Zionists, since they didn't even consider themselves a nation...lol I feel like I'm repeating myself. Zionists took down two mandates off this land on their way to their goal, where were the Palestinians with their Self Determination at the time of the mandates? I believe that the spirit of compromise of the early Zionists toward the Palestinians contrary to the lack of compromise toward the mandates, played a great role in the development of this feud.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 03:14:56 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2005, 03:30:48 AM »
The term Zionism was coined in 1890/1891 by an Austrian author

1893 in fact by Nathan Birnbaum Jewish Austrian author. Forgot to comment on this.