Author Topic: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive  (Read 5183 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2005, 11:38:16 AM »
How come you find the Zionist agenda to be foul and terroristic yet you do not find the Palestinian self determination as terroristic? They've openly used terrorism, plus they weren't even a nation untill they felt like they had to obstruct the creation of a Jewish state, I can't believe you simply choose to ignore this,
I mean this is your double standard again, you make all these airy claims about Zionism claiming to know so much more than I do about it when in reality it was diverse as a movement. If annihilation of Palestinians was even an option how come the local population was offered equal rights in this Jewish state?. The fact Theodore Herzel contributed some of his ideas to the early Zionists does not mean he was "Zionism" and these quotes of his you mentioned were idealogical foundation to the guys that later became our left wing, the ones who focused on the so called "returning land in exchange for peace" which is majorly flawed in my opinion.

p.s Zionism may have been formally coined in 1896, since the first congress was held in Bazzel in 1897 by Herzel, you got that right, but the idea itself travels back to the start of the Jewish diaspora and had also surfaced in the 16th and 17th centuries, and there would be no congress if it hadn't been a wide spread idea among Jews by that time.
LMAO... you don't even know what self-determination is, do you? It's not a Palestinian thing... as a matter of fact, the Jews demanding a homeland in Palestine could be described as self-determination.

And why in God's name do you think I chose to compare Self Determination to Zionism, Mr Genius?...lol...Funny guy you are mate. Connecting the dots for you officially seems now like the right thing to do. Any genetic predisposition to dyslexia?

p.s And as for my "potential terrorists" comment here is a little elaboration for you so that you won't be able to apply any more of your smart ass remarks  ;)- Potential Palestinian Terrorists that operate under the agenda of Hamas, Jihad, Hizballah or any other Arab terrorist group.
I just can't help but wondering how these terrorists justify and rationalize their actions because they can't obviously deny Israel's existence as a state since they have Israeli citizenship and they grew up in Israel.

Your seem to have ignored my previous post entirely.

Sherlock, I know you're dumb, but you honestly can't be this dumb. I know you compared self-determination to Zionism, and I said that Zionism could be compared to self-determination... BUT you're missing the main point and that is... (

So you conclude that I don't know what Self Determination is? - lol-Your statements are amazingly correlated...lol...And I'm the one with damaged logic?...This is when I'd be saying "I rest my case" but eyes need to be opened and dots need to be connected  ;D. I've  already stated that Zionism is an ideal, ideals become agendas and many different people have their own takes on how to carry out the same agendas. I've also mentioned that the transfer idealogy was never carried out. Military actions however weren't first initiated by Israel at the dawn of this conflict and on Israel's behalf military actions were merely a reaction and a notion of self protection and protection of the Zionist dream- Yes, early Zionists did foresee this turn of events (And that's why they had a number of presumable courses of action) but the fact Palestinians were offered equal rights within this state only showes Zionists wanted to resolve this otherwise,while exhibiting great sensitivity to how these locals where manipulated from outside, not to mention that the Palestinian Self Determination was a new movement among the Palestinians since they had never striven to found their own state before the Zionists, since they didn't even consider themselves a nation...lol I feel like I'm repeating myself. Zionists took down two mandates off this land on their way to their goal, where were the Palestinians with their Self Determination at the time of the mandates? I believe that the spirit of compromise of the early Zionists toward the Palestinians contrary to the lack of compromise toward the mandates, played a great role in the development of this feud.

Actually, I asked "you don't even know what self-determination is, do you?"... but if you feel that you don't know what it is, then be it. To answer your next question, yes you are the one with damaged logic. There were several Zionist terrorist groups at the dawn of this project. The only thing you can bring up, and that holds no ground here because that's not what the argument is about, is that Palestinians have "EQUAL" rights... which you and I know isn't completely true, but that's a whole 'nother story. Either stick to the argument, or just save me the trouble of outlining every little thing for you in dummy terms so you can understand. Yes, you are repeating yourself... I've already read this bullshit earlier, but it doesn't answer anything. Once again, you're just repeating what you perceive to be historical events. What did I say earlier when you posted this jumble?

"there's more to Zionism than just the establishment of a Jewish home... because that's the goal, yes, but the ideology entails more, and the means to justify that end isn't as rosy as you'd like to believe"

Am I right or no? Throughout the argument you've several times just come back to making statements that agree with my point... I don't know if it was unintentional or because you know that you can't dig yourself out of your bullshit.

LOLLL... out of all the shit that the Zionists have done to the Palestinians you can sit there and tell me that the lack of determination of Palestinians to create a national state is one of the main problems in this conflict..... you're so dumb, you honestly crack me up.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2005, 11:41:12 AM »
The term Zionism was coined in 1890/1891 by an Austrian author

1893 in fact by Nathan Birnbaum Jewish Austrian author. Forgot to comment on this.

Even though this is pretty meaningless, since my whole point was that the term Zionism didn't exist til the end of the 19th century, and that I was trying to show that Theodor Herzl was one of the first of the movement by proving how he was doing his shit right around the same time the term was coined....  I still need to point out that once again you try to pick out meaningless things, and STILL I'll show you that I'm right and you're full of bullshit. 

Nathan Birnbaum wrote "Selbstemanzipation" (Self-Emancipation) in 1890.... this is the first time he or anyone for that matter had used the word Zionism.

Please, if you don't know... as all the other posts show, then just keep it shut. You just love talking out of your ass, but best believe I'ma point it out.

Since your google search didn't help you out... try another one... I'll even help you out, since you seem to have too much on your hands, and your brain can't handle so much at once.... "Nathan Birnbaum term Zionism 1890" LOLLLL now just shut the fuck up

Please refrain from using the word "fact" at times like this... I know how you Zionists are used to just taking facts, playing around with them to turn into something totally different and then come back and still try to pass them off as facts, but not here, buddy.  :)

Anyways, now you're done, and I'm done dealing with brainwashed children here. You can post another story out of your history books, but I truly don't even care... have CWalker respond to it... he has the same mentality as you, so you might enjoy his answer a bit more than you'll enjoy mine.

8)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 11:42:55 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2005, 03:26:05 PM »
You're right I am going to post another story out of a History book, feel free to skip it, I lost hope in your ability to comprehend man,keep bringing your smart ass insults in my adress I've truely grown out of this, I honestly don't care if that's how you choose to evade the truth , but this story is not only about us Jews it is about our relationship with the world you people are a part of .
I'm starting to wonder whether I'm talking to a wall here, and I believe that it is in fact what I am doing. This is actually my fault and my fault only,yes I honsetly believe that it is, I should've known better, after all, this world, to which you belong and unwillingly me and my people are segregated from, no metter how many times you'll deny it to yourselves, had already been tested for it's capacity to endure the truth and it miserably failed-MISERABLY and not even because it put labels on people and rendered them as social parasites for centuries for no justifiable reason, not even because of the most prominent outlet of the hate toward my people which The Holocaust had become, but mainly because this world still refuses to recognize it's responsibility for the amount of suffering it had inflicted(If it wouldn't have been Germany it would've been one of the other nations Jews lived among- History teaches us this) on the Jewish people throughout the centuries and it still does nowadays,  more importantly it refuses to learn from it's mistakes while maintaining it's old prejudicial views and passing them down the generations. Yes, it is a lot better camouflaged these days, people who openly proclaim their NEO NAZI agendas are considered by the modern "tolerant" mainstream as society's angered and frustrated margin to the naked eye but under the surface fathers tell their sons the same old bedtime story, the well tested one, about these hook nosed parasites that will take their money when they are older,they will throw them off track and they will take over their land ,they will let their blood out and use it to bake their Matzah bread...
You must be thinking by now that I'm talking about a non-related issue, isn't that so?- But I'm used to approaching problems from their origins and the fact of the matter is that in such a world there is little space for 'People with no land' of their own and that's where the active Zionism came in(Active, since the idea of returning to the Jewish historical homeland had always been there, Zion- biblical Jerusalem)-Yes Jamal, the one you oppose to begin with . Influenced by contemporary events among which was also the Dreyfus Trial (Jewish French army officer who was convicted in treason in 1894 and aquitted in 1906) Theodore Herzel wrote in his book "The Jewish State"(1896- as it has already been mentioned) where he claimed that there was no solution to the problem of Anti-Semitism other than the creation of a Jewish national home. After the Pogroms in Kishenev, which the Jews of  Kishenev endured in 1903 Herzel decided that an urgent solution was needed even prior to a political agreement and in the sixth Zionist Congress he offered the Uganda Plan(something I've mentioned already) which was meant to supply a temporary refuge for the persecuted Jews of Europe, by that time most of the Zionists' minds were set on the historical Jewish land and the suggestion was overruled. Jews needed a state, a national home, it was clear to everyone, it was clear that it was going to be found on this land. The British Mandate from it's start was bound to "the Balfour Declaration"(written by Arthur James Balfour,statement of British support for the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people), right from the begining when the League of Nations gathered in 1922. But with time the British promiss had been proven to be a lie when the Brits started denying the spirit of "the Balfour Declaration" due to Palestinian resolved objection to it's realization.ENTER: Jewish Resistance. Yes Jamal these were the people you classified as terrorists,the people who were influenced as you say by Jabotinski and who were partly lead by him, but you seem to ignore one thing, Jabotinski essentially had nothing against the Palestinian natives, he was against removing them from this land, he was proud of the Zionist convention in Helsinki in 1906 where they founded a plan regarding the rights of a number of nations that were to live within a single state, based on equal rights,and he had sworen that on the part of the Zionists these principles would never be transgressed. But he understood that it wasn't only up to him and the Zionists but also up to the Palestinians, he pondered on how they viewed Zionism and it's agendas and he had offered them equal rights. These are all historical facts, for some reason you chose to show only one side of Jabotinsky, the one derived from the Palestinian objection to a peaceful solution. hmm....I wonder why?

« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 04:29:59 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2005, 11:20:47 PM »
This guy never gets it

I To Tha Geezy
Missing the point since 2001.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2005, 12:02:21 AM »
This guy never gets it

I To Tha Geezy

LOL... he's a lost cause... if only he knew what the argument at hand was... I wish I was fluent in Hebrew, maybe then he'd understand... anyways, you were done and over with a long time ago... you just keep coming back like I stole something...

Zionism can't succeed without killing innocent people and removing people off their lands... what right does Israel have to go into Palestinian territory, bulldoze homes, kill people, cut down trees they depend on, etc? Zionism = Fucked up.

You can't deny that, so you bring that jumble... I already said I don't give a shit what your History books say... keep it for someone who cares... I know the truth well enough not to fall for that b.s... I see a wall, people like you tell me it's a fence.. it's 30 times larger than the Berlin Wall, but ythey still claim it's a fence... retards.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 12:04:41 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2005, 12:15:22 AM »
Nice job ignoring your contradictions, keep it up. And thank you Tech, maybe the moment Propaganda victims get reinforced by their likes they calm down.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 12:17:36 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2005, 12:35:17 AM »
Nice job ignoring your contradictions, keep it up. And thank you Tech, maybe the moment Propaganda victims get reinforced by their likes they calm down.

LOL... nice job ignoring the entire argument and your flip-flopping... LOL @ propaganda victims coming from the guy who blindly supports the regime that calls a wall 30 times larger than the Berlin Wall a fence.... we won't even talk about actions it has taken (Lavon Affair  ;))

Now go read your history books written by Zionists.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2005, 02:33:43 AM »
This guy never gets it

I To Tha Geezy

LOL... he's a lost cause... if only he knew what the argument at hand was... I wish I was fluent in Hebrew, maybe then he'd understand... anyways, you were done and over with a long time ago... you just keep coming back like I stole something...

Zionism can't succeed without killing innocent people and removing people off their lands... what right does Israel have to go into Palestinian territory, bulldoze homes, kill people, cut down trees they depend on, etc? Zionism = Fucked up.

You can't deny that, so you bring that jumble... I already said I don't give a shit what your History books say... keep it for someone who cares... I know the truth well enough not to fall for that b.s... I see a wall, people like you tell me it's a fence.. it's 30 times larger than the Berlin Wall, but ythey still claim it's a fence... retards.
yup i have 2 jewish friends they support the idea of jewish national home but in no way do they support the actions of israel....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2005, 04:32:41 AM »

LOL... nice job ignoring the entire argument and your flip-flopping... LOL @ propaganda victims coming from the guy who blindly supports the regime that calls a wall 30 times larger than the Berlin Wall a fence.... we won't even talk about actions it has taken (Lavon Affair  ;))

lol And you've called me brainwashed even though I've told you that I'm against this fence. Damn, so thick headed and blind to the facts, you really frustrate me homie.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2005, 10:38:26 AM »

lol And you've called me brainwashed even though I've told you that I'm against this fence. Damn, so thick headed and blind to the facts, you really frustrate me homie.

I can understand you being frustrated... I would be too if I didn't know what the fuck was going on and I got involved in some argument with someone I can't bullshit.  :)

Anyways, this and you are over. Peace.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2005, 12:24:43 PM »

I can understand you being frustrated... I would be too if I didn't know what the fuck was going on and I got involved in some argument with someone I can't bullshit.  :)

I could go on for days pointing out facts and refuting your ungrounded statements but what good does talking to a wall?
Good luck, hope your self-persuasion works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding reality.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 02:32:20 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2005, 11:18:28 PM »

I could go on for days pointing out facts and refuting your ungrounded statements but what good does talking to a wall?
Good luck, hope your self-persuasion works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding reality.

Says the guy who supports the government with over 60 UN resolutions against it... the government that kills off innocent people... the government that bulldozes the homes of innocent people... the government that illegally occupies the land of others... the government that attacks U.S. navy vessels hoping that the blame will be put on someone else.... LOL.. yeah, I'm not minding reality. Good luck, hope your ignorance works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding the truth.  :)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2005, 01:07:14 AM »

Says the guy who supports the government with over 60 UN resolutions against it... the government that kills off innocent people... the government that bulldozes the homes of innocent people... the government that illegally occupies the land of others... the government that attacks U.S. navy vessels hoping that the blame will be put on someone else.... LOL.. yeah, I'm not minding reality. Good luck, hope your ignorance works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding the truth.  :)

I never knew it was the "government" bulldozing homes and killing innocent people, I thought it was the Israeli soldiers performing these actions. Oh wait, it was..."Government" does not approve the killings of innocent people, I Geezy has been saying that...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2005, 02:04:58 AM »

I never knew it was the "government" bulldozing homes and killing innocent people, I thought it was the Israeli soldiers performing these actions. Oh wait, it was..."Government" does not approve the killings of innocent people, I Geezy has been saying that...

LOL@  it's not the government, it's the soldiers.... I seriously can't believe this... that's like saying it's not our government's fault that we went to war... it's the military's fault because they're the ones that went there... LOLLLLL what the fuck.... you think the soldiers just go out there and do whatever the fuck they want? Did our troops decide "damn, let's go to Iraq and take out Saddam"... or was it our government? Come on man, you gotta be smarter than this.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2005, 02:13:15 AM »

lol@ UN resolutions against Israel, I wonder where are UN's resolutions against terrorism and misuse of support money for terroristic purposes? this only correlates with my little history brief . How come we don't discuss them?- wait, do they even exist?...Are these Israel's problems alone?
Coming from the guy who supports an authority that teaches children hate in schools and has them marching the streets with guns at grade school age, that supports killing civilians and preaches it openly, which expresses ambiguous massages being seemingly peace seeking outwards and calling for mass murder inwards, that supports fabrication of death or stimulation of it among it's own people for P.R. Yea....reality check homie!