Author Topic: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive  (Read 5198 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2005, 03:11:45 AM »
Nice job ignoring your contradictions, keep it up. And thank you Tech, maybe the moment Propaganda victims get reinforced by their likes they calm down.

LOL... nice job ignoring the entire argument and your flip-flopping... LOL @ propaganda victims coming from the guy who blindly supports the regime that calls a wall 30 times larger than the Berlin Wall a fence.... we won't even talk about actions it has taken (Lavon Affair  ;))

Now go read your history books written by Zionists.

lol And you've called me brainwashed even though I've told you that I'm against this fence. Damn, so thick headed and blind to the facts, you really frustrate me homie.

I can understand you being frustrated... I would be too if I didn't know what the fuck was going on and I got involved in some argument with someone I can't bullshit.  :)

Anyways, this and you are over. Peace.

I could go on for days pointing out facts and refuting your ungrounded statements but what good does talking to a wall?
Good luck, hope your self-persuasion works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding reality.

Says the guy who supports the government with over 60 UN resolutions against it... the government that kills off innocent people... the government that bulldozes the homes of innocent people... the government that illegally occupies the land of others... the government that attacks U.S. navy vessels hoping that the blame will be put on someone else.... LOL.. yeah, I'm not minding reality. Good luck, hope your ignorance works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding the truth.  :)

lol@ UN resolutions against Israel, I wonder where are UN's resolutions against terrorism and misuse of support money for terroristic purposes? this only correlates with my little history brief . How come we don't discuss them?- wait, do they even exist?...Are these Israel's problems alone?
Coming from the guy who supports an authority that teaches children hate in schools and has them marching the streets with guns at grade school age, that supports killing civilians and preaches it openly, which expresses ambiguous massages being seemingly peace seeking outwards and calling for mass murder inwards, that supports fabrication of death or stimulation of it among it's own people for P.R. Yea....reality check homie!

1. There's nothing funny about UN resolutions against Israel.

2. As someone who supports the Israeli regime, there really is no room to talk about "what gets discussed, and what is hidden away". The Israeli soldiers shoot innocent journalists and reporters because they don't want the truth exposed. I've heard from several journalists first-hand that the soldiers were aiming at them, or would shoot at whatever homes they were staying at. There have also been occasions of the Israeli government telling Israeli journalists not to show certain footage. If you want figures of the number of deaths reported for each side... and what's exposed, and what's hidden.. check out..
www.ifamericansknew.org
There are a lot of nice things there... take your time.

3. You're making the assumption that I support a certain "authority"... which I don't. Please, if your argument is being shattered left and right, don't start making assumptions about me. Just because I don't support the Zionist regime, doesn't mean I support terrorism because that would be hypocritical... since Zionism is terrorism.

I've said over and over again that this is done... along with you... but you keep coming back like I stole something from you... I didn't... the only thing you're deprived of is the truth, and that honestly isn't my fault...  maybe you didn't understand me before, just like throughout the rest of this argument, so I shall say it again... PEACE... SHALOM.  :)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Crisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Palm Trees & G's
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2005, 03:44:10 AM »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2005, 05:27:08 AM »
Nice job ignoring your contradictions, keep it up. And thank you Tech, maybe the moment Propaganda victims get reinforced by their likes they calm down.

LOL... nice job ignoring the entire argument and your flip-flopping... LOL @ propaganda victims coming from the guy who blindly supports the regime that calls a wall 30 times larger than the Berlin Wall a fence.... we won't even talk about actions it has taken (Lavon Affair  ;))

lol And you've called me brainwashed even though I've told you that I'm against this fence. Damn, so thick headed and blind to the facts, you really frustrate me homie.

I can understand you being frustrated... I would be too if I didn't know what the fuck was going on and I got involved in some argument with someone I can't bullshit.  :)

I could go on for days pointing out facts and refuting your ungrounded statements but what good does talking to a wall?
Good luck, hope your self-persuasion works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding reality.

Says the guy who supports the government with over 60 UN resolutions against it... the government that kills off innocent people... the government that bulldozes the homes of innocent people... the government that illegally occupies the land of others... the government that attacks U.S. navy vessels hoping that the blame will be put on someone else.... LOL.. yeah, I'm not minding reality. Good luck, hope your ignorance works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding the truth.  :)

lol@ UN resolutions against Israel, I wonder where are UN's resolutions against terrorism and misuse of support money for terroristic purposes? this only correlates with my little history brief . How come we don't discuss them?- wait, do they even exist?...Are these Israel's problems alone?
Coming from the guy who supports an authority that teaches children hate in schools and has them marching the streets with guns at grade school age, that supports killing civilians and preaches it openly, which expresses ambiguous massages being seemingly peace seeking outwards and calling for mass murder inwards, that supports fabrication of death or stimulation of it among it's own people for P.R. Yea....reality check homie!

2. As someone who supports the Israeli regime, there really is no room to talk about "what gets discussed, and what is hidden away". The Israeli soldiers shoot innocent journalists and reporters because they don't want the truth exposed. I've heard from several journalists first-hand that the soldiers were aiming at them, or would shoot at whatever homes they were staying at. There have also been occasions of the Israeli government telling Israeli journalists not to show certain footage. If you want figures of the number of deaths reported for each side... and what's exposed, and what's hidden.. check out..
www.ifamericansknew.org

3. You're making the assumption that I support a certain "authority"... which I don't. Please, if your argument is being shattered left and right, don't start making assumptions about me. Just because I don't support the Zionist regime, doesn't mean I support terrorism because that would be hypocritical... since Zionism is terrorism. u

I've said over and over again that this is done... along with you... but you keep coming back like I stole something from you... I didn't... the only thing you're deprived of is the truth, and that honestly isn't my fault...  maybe you didn't understand me before, just likes arguemout the rest of this argument, so I shall say it again... PEACE... SHALOM.  :)

I feel like this is really coming full circle man, you go back right to the begining of this argument after I've already responded to allegations like "Israeli soldiers killing journalists" and you're relying on the possibiliy people will simply be too damn lazy to go back to previous pages of this thread, avoiding it when it's still fresh and returning to it as soon as the argument is shifted into causes of the conflict and it's origin. Nice one, unfortunately not for someone who knowes how the Palestinian propaganda works....lol@ ifamericansknew.org only the title reeks with propaganda, claiming to know more than the next man about what goes down in the battle field. I've witnessed such shit in first person where by merely omitting one seemingly unimportant fact the entire occurrence is bestowed with an opposed meaning to what was really going on. This is what the Palestinian propaganda relies on. You're trying to bail out of this argument while trying to convince yourself that you somehow got the upper hand but then you're coming right back with the claims that have already been dealt with, this is embarrassing homie. But since you come up with more statements, from time to time, that you think might correlate with your argument  then I have more things to respond to. UN resolutions! let's talk about the UN- what do you reckon the UN to be? a moral compass? or is it a reflection of an international consensus? IF it is a reflection of the  international consensus, in your opinion, then it is based on democratic decisions, right?- But wait, there is representation of countries within the UN that do not uphold democracy within their own jurisdiction, how curious, wouldn't you say? isn't that somewhat of a conflict? ....But what IF you chose to reckon it as a moral compass, a thing I doubt, but still what if? you're the one who brought it up after all.
IF you think of the UN as of a moral compass when you were against Israel's existance to begin with as you have stated yourself then you are in contradiction with yourself once again. Who gave Israel the 'go' to proclaim itself huh (that is aside from Zionists)?- The UN.
I rest my case your honor.

p.s Why don't you explain now why the Palestinians do what they do (since you've fully focused on Israel's conduct up untill now)? Who said Israel has to be the defendant?
Or do you entirely support all actions taken by Palestinian terroristic power structures?-I don't believe that you do but then again, I'm asking this because up untill now you haven't enquired the Palestinian demeanor, NOT EVEN ONCE,do you know, or seek to know with similar eagerness, exactly what goes on behind the walls of the Palestinian establishment?
I've referenced both sides.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 12:49:51 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2005, 11:52:42 AM »

www.ifamericansknew.org

3. You're making the assumption that I support a certain "authority"... which I don't. Please, if your argument is being shattered left and right, don't start making assumptions about me. Just because I don't support the Zionist regime, doesn't mean I support terrorism because that would be hypocritical... since Zionism is terrorism. u

I've said over and over again that this is done... along with you... but you keep coming back like I stole something from you... I didn't... the only thing you're deprived of is the truth, and that honestly isn't my fault...  maybe you didn't understand me before, just likes arguemout the rest of this argument, so I shall say it again... PEACE... SHALOM.  :)

I feel like this is really coming full sircle man, you go back right to the begining of this argument after I've already responded to allegations like "Israeli soldiers killing journalists" and you're relying on the possibiliy people will simply be too damn lazy to go back to previous pages of this thread, avoiding it when it's still fresh and returning to it as soon as the argument is shifted into causes of the conflict and it's origin. Nice one, unfortunately not for someone who knowes how the Palestinian propaganda works....lol@ ifamericansknew.org only the title reeks with propaganda, claiming to know more than the next man about what goes down in the battle field. I've witnessed such shit in first person where by merely omitting one seemingly unimportant fact the entire occurrence is bestowed with an opposed meaning to what was really going on. This is what the Palestinian propaganda relies on. You're trying to bail out of this argument while trying to convince yourself that you somehow got the upper hand but then you're coming right back with the claims that have already been dealt with, this is embarrassing homie. But since you come up with more statements, from time to time, that you think might correlate with your argument  then I have more things to respond to. UN resolutions! let's talk about the UN- what do you reckon the UN to be? a moral compass? or is it a reflection of an international consensus? IF it is a reflection of the  international consensus, in your opinion, then it is based on democratic decisions, right?- But wait, there is representation of countries within the UN that do not uphold democracy within their own jurisdiction, how curious, wouldn't you say? isn't that somewhat of a conflict? ....But what IF you chose to reckon it as a moral compass, a thing I doubt, but still what if? you're the one who brought it up after all.
IF you think of the UN as of a moral compass when you were against Israel's existance to begin with as you have stated yourself then you are in contradiction with yourself once again. Who gave Israel the 'go' to proclaim itself huh (that is aside from Zionists)?- The UN.

p.s Why don't you explain now why the Palestinians do what they do (since you've fully focused on Israel's conduct up untill now)? Who said Israel has to be the defendant?
Or do you entirely support all actions taken by Palestinian terroristic power structures?-I don't believe that you do but then again, I'm asking this because up untill now you haven't enquired the Palestinian demeanor, NOT EVEN ONCE,do you know, or seek to know with similar eagerness, exactly what goes on behind the walls of the Palestinian establishment?

1. www.ifamericansknew.org  isn't a Palestinian website... it was started by an American lady named Alison Weir. She has been to Palestine (illegally occupied territories), and has seen everything first hand. She has written books on the matter, and has done all the research to put up on her website. You can't argue with facts, no matter how much you try to. There is nothing subjective about the information, it's all statistics. The only victim to propaganda is the one who is told that a wall is really a fence... and that's just the beginning of it.

2. LOL ignoring the bullshit argument filled with subjective rhetorical questions, I'll ask you something... why was the UN the good guy when it gave Israel the "go to proclaim itself", but all of a sudden the UN is wrong by having these resolutions against Israel? Do you know what two countries were the ONLY countries in 1987 to vote against a measure condemning terrorism in the strongest terms? United States and Israel... do you know why? Being the ignorant person that you are, I don't expect you to... so I'll tell you... it's because of the South African ally and what was going on there... and because of what was happening between Israel and Lebanon. But that's beside the point... point is that Israel has over 60 UN resolutions against it... and that's considering the fact that the U.S. pretty much owns the UN and the U.S. is usually the only one to have a veto against anything condemnig Israel or making Israel look bad. What happened after the Lavon Affair? Do you know that the U.S. government didn't want it to be thrown out in the media because it would make Israel look bad? If Israel has over 60 UN resolutions... you best believe Israel is fucking shit up, not adhering to international laws, and probably deserves even more resolutions...

3. I don't need to defend Palestinians. The issue at hand is Zionism. The movement began before it even involved the Palestinians. If you feel that all your arguments are being shattered left and right, which they are, then just accept that. And another thing, nobody said anything about Israel being the defendant... Israel is the aggressor, Palestinians are the ones on defense. Palestinians didn't come and illegally occupy your land, did they? Palestinians didn't bulldoze your homes, did they? Palestinians didn't build a wall ON your land, did they? Palestinians didn't create checkpoints for you, did they? In Afghanistan, the Mujahideen were driving out the Soviet occupation... in Iraq the "insurgents" (freedom fighters) are attempting to drive out the American occupation... and in Palestine, the Palestinians are trying to drive out the Israeli occupation. Make sense? Ok good. To answer your question... since you're just gonna keep whining... No I don't support all the actions taken by the Palestinian side. However, you gotta do whatever it takes to drive out an occupation... just like Israel is doing whatever it takes to protect its people.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2005, 12:26:19 PM »

www.ifamericansknew.org

I feel like this is really coming full sircle man, you go back right to the begining of this argument after I've already responded to allegations like "Israeli soldiers killing journalists" and you're relying on the possibiliy people will simply be too damn lazy to go back to previous pages of this thread, avoiding it when it's still fresh and returning to it as soon as the argument is shifted into causes of the conflict and it's origin. Nice one, unfortunately not for someone who knowes how the Palestinian propaganda works....lol@ ifamericansknew.org only the title reeks with propaganda, claiming to know more than the next man about what goes down in the battle field. I've witnessed such shit in first person where by merely omitting one seemingly unimportant fact the entire occurrence is bestowed with an opposed meaning to what was really going on. This is what the Palestinian propaganda relies on. You're trying to bail out of this argument while trying to convince yourself that you somehow got the upper hand but then you're coming right back with the claims that have already been dealt with, this is embarrassing homie. But since you come up with more statements, from time to time, that you think might correlate with your argument  then I have more things to respond to. UN resolutions! let's talk about the UN- what do you reckon the UN to be? a moral compass? or is it a reflection of an international consensus? IF it is a reflection of the  international consensus, in your opinion, then it is based on democratic decisions, right?- But wait, there is representation of countries within the UN that do not uphold democracy within their own jurisdiction, how curious, wouldn't you say? isn't that somewhat of a conflict? ....But what IF you chose to reckon it as a moral compass, a thing I doubt, but still what if? you're the one who brought it up after all.

1. www.ifamericansknew.org  isn't a Palestinian website... it was started by an American lady named Alison Weir. She has been to Palestine (illegally occupied territories), and has seen everything first hand. She has written books on the matter, and has done all the research to put up on her website. You can't argue with facts, no matter how much you try to. There is nothing subjective about the information, it's all statistics. The only victim to propaganda is the one who is told that a wall is really a fence... and that's just the beginning of it.

2. LOL ignoring the bullshit argument filled with subjective rhetorical questions, I'll ask you something... why was the UN the good guy when it gave Israel the "go to proclaim itself", but all of a sudden the UN is wrong by having these resolutions against Israel? Do you know what two countries were the ONLY countries in 1987 to vote against a measure condemning terrorism in the strongest terms? United States and Israel... do you know why? Being the ignorant person that you are, I don't expect you to... so I'll tell you... it's because of the South African ally and what was going on there... and because of what was happening between Israel and Lebanon. But that's beside the point... point is that Israel has over 60 UN resolutions against it... and that's considering the fact that the U.S. pretty much owns the UN and the U.S. is usually the only one to have a veto against anything condemnig Israel or making Israel look bad. What happened after the Lavon Affair? Do you know that the U.S. government didn't want it to be thrown out in the media because it would make Israel look bad? If Israel has over 60 UN resolutions... you best believe Israel is fucking shit up, not adhering to international laws, and probably deserves even more resolutions...

3. I don't need to defend Palestinians. The issue at hand is Zionism. The movement began before it even involved the Palestinians. If you feel that all your arguments are being shattered left and right, which they are, then just accept that. And another thing, nobody said anything about Israel being the defendant... Israel is the aggressor, Palestinians are the ones on defense. Palestinians didn't come and illegally occupy your land, did they? Palestinians didn't bulldoze your homes, did they? Palestinians didn't build a wall ON your land, did they? Palestinians didn't create checkpoints for you, did they? In Afghanistan, the Mujahideen were driving out the Soviet occupation... in Iraq the "insurgents" (freedom fighters) are attempting to drive out the American occupation... and in Palestine, the Palestinians are trying to drive out the Israeli occupation. Make sense? Ok good. To answer your question... since you're just gonna keep whining... No I don't support all the actions taken by the Palestinian side. However, you gotta do whatever it takes to drive out an occupation... just like Israel is doing whatever it takes to protect its people.

lol...1."Defendant" in the Judicial sence.2.You don't have to be Palestinian to promote anti-Israeli propoganda,there are plenty of anti-Israeli people around the world ergo The UN resolutions at hand (and why not explain it also by the amount of Arab nations within the UN)3.How come there are no UN resolutions against terroristic atacks on Israel or against the misuse of support money for terroristic purposes- WHAT DOES THIS TELL US?-double standard...(even you claim to be against palestinian terrorism yet you support the UN only because it is against Israel- CONTRADICTION) .4.I wasn't the one to claim whether the UN was right or wrong, you are the one who openly supports it and keeps throwing these UN resolutions in my face.5. Israel is not the one that openly supports mass murder of civilians.6.Israel is not the one using international support money for purposes of terrorism.

p.s The issue at hand is objection to Israel's conduct since Palestinians are viewed as sheer victims and this is what I've disproved long ago,  you're the only one evading the argument.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 03:13:58 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2005, 03:08:55 PM »

I never knew it was the "government" bulldozing homes and killing innocent people, I thought it was the Israeli soldiers performing these actions. Oh wait, it was..."Government" does not approve the killings of innocent people, I Geezy has been saying that...

LOL@  it's not the government, it's the soldiers.... I seriously can't believe this... that's like saying it's not our government's fault that we went to war... it's the military's fault because they're the ones that went there... LOLLLLL what the fuck.... you think the soldiers just go out there and do whatever the fuck they want? Did our troops decide "damn, let's go to Iraq and take out Saddam"... or was it our government? Come on man, you gotta be smarter than this.

Like I said and you ignored, the government does not approve killings of innocent people. Soldiers are sent out to war, innocent people get harmed, it is not the main intention...Why do you choose to ignore that and bring up Iraq?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2005, 05:29:37 PM »

www.ifamericansknew.org

lol...1."Defendant" in the Judicial sence.2.You don't have to be Palestinian to promote anti-Israeli propoganda,there are plenty of anti-Israeli people around the world ergo The UN resolutions at hand (and why not explain it also by the amount of Arab nations within the UN)3.How come there are no UN resolutions against terroristic atacks on Israel or against the misuse of support money for terroristic purposes- WHAT DOES THIS TELL US?-double standard...(even you claim to be against palestinian terrorism yet you support the UN only because it is against Israel- CONTRADICTION) .4.I wasn't the one to claim whether the UN was right or wrong, you are the one who openly supports it and keeps throwing these UN resolutions in my face.5. Israel is not the one that openly supports mass murder of civilians.6.Israel is not the one using international support money for purposes of terrorism.

p.s The issue at hand is objection to Israel's conduct since Palestinians are viewed as sheer victims and this is what I've disproved long ago,  you're the only one evading the argument.

1. Israel is not on trial here. I just simply pointed out the truth, and you try to argue against facts and truth. You're wasting your time. You can't disprove facts.

2. You're assuming that I somehow support the UN. Once again, all I did is simply point out that Israel had over 60 resolutions against it for numerous abuses of human rights and international law... that's a fact, you trying to argue against that with your opinions is irrelevant and simply put, it's bullshit that holds no ground.

3. You expect a UN resolution against Palestinian civilians who choose to fight the occupation and defend their homes from being bulldozed? LOL. Take that to the UN

4. All I said is Israel has over 60 UN resolutions against it. That's a fact. You trying to argue against facts is pointless. Zionists can't argue against facts that expose the sad conditions they impose on people.

5. Israel may not openly support it, but it does commit it. LOL "I'm not going to openly say that I support murder, but I'm going to kill you"

6. Israel is receiving billions of dollars from the U.S. each year, and it uses a tremendous amount of it's finances for military spending... and then it commits those atrocities that we all know about.

So Palestinians are not victims of Zionism? LOLLLL... wow... so all those people who have been killed, removed from their lands, kicked out of their homes, etc are not victims? You're irrational and blind to the truth.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 06:04:56 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2005, 05:32:53 PM »

I never knew it was the "government" bulldozing homes and killing innocent people, I thought it was the Israeli soldiers performing these actions. Oh wait, it was..."Government" does not approve the killings of innocent people, I Geezy has been saying that...

LOL@  it's not the government, it's the soldiers.... I seriously can't believe this... that's like saying it's not our government's fault that we went to war... it's the military's fault because they're the ones that went there... LOLLLLL what the fuck.... you think the soldiers just go out there and do whatever the fuck they want? Did our troops decide "damn, let's go to Iraq and take out Saddam"... or was it our government? Come on man, you gotta be smarter than this.

Like I said and you ignored, the government does not approve killings of innocent people. Soldiers are sent out to war, innocent people get harmed, it is not the main intention...Why do you choose to ignore that and bring up Iraq?

I was referring to the line about the bulldozing of homes... where you claimed that it was the soldiers doing that and not the government... I hope you realize and understand that the government makes such decisions and not the military. Why do you choose to ignore that?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2005, 06:11:43 PM »

I was referring to the line about the bulldozing of homes... where you claimed that it was the soldiers doing that and not the government... I hope you realize and understand that the government makes such decisions and not the military. Why do you choose to ignore that?

Have they ever approved the bulldozing of a civilians home out in the open? No. So how else would you be able to provide proof for that statement unless you knew the Israeli government personally and they admitted this to you?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2005, 09:24:47 PM »

Have they ever approved the bulldozing of a civilians home out in the open? No. So how else would you be able to provide proof for that statement unless you knew the Israeli government personally and they admitted this to you?

What the hell are you talking about? Have they approved it? LOL they're the ones doing it... the government bulldozes homes, not the military. That's like saying construction workers make the decision to build freeways.. and then asking "has the government approved that action by the construction workers?" LOL

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2005, 03:40:23 AM »

www.ifamericansknew.org

1. Israel is not on trial here. I just simply pointed out the truth, and you try to argue against facts and truth. You're wasting your time. You can't disprove facts.

2. You're assuming that I somehow support the UN. Once again, all I did is simply point out that Israel had over 60 resolutions against it for numerous abuses of human rights and international law... that's a fact, you trying to argue against that with your opinions is irrelevant and simply put, it's bullshit that holds no ground.

3. You expect a UN resolution against Palestinian civilians who choose to fight the occupation and defend their homes from being bulldozed? LOL. Take that to the UN

4. All I said is Israel has over 60 UN resolutions against it. That's a fact. You trying to argue against facts is pointless. Zionists can't argue against facts that expose the sad conditions they impose on people.

5. Israel may not openly support it, but it does commit it. LOL "I'm not going to openly say that I support murder, but I'm going to kill you"

6. Israel is receiving billions of dollars from the U.S. each year, and it uses a tremendous amount of it's finances for military spending... and then it commits those atrocities that we all know about.

So Palestinians are not victims of Zionism? LOLLLL... wow... so all those people who have been killed, removed from their lands, kicked out of their homes, etc are not victims? You're irrational and blind to the truth.

1.Does the fact of Israel not being on trial allow you to omit important details concerning the conduct of the other side? in fact you openly refuse to analyze the causes to Israel's military coercion. I've never intended to disprove UN's resolutions,they are a fact, although I did prove based on these resolutions that the UN is in support of terrorism. The absence of such resolutions that condemn terrorism against Israel along with representatives of the UN condemning Palestinian acts of terrorism in the media should teach you something about the way UN operates. There are some resolutions concerning Lebanon and Israel's military operations along it's borders and within it's borders, for example, and Israel had been condemned, same goes for operations concerning Syria, yet Hizbalallahs operations and abductions aren't mentioned. Israel is condemned for deportation of certain Palestinian people, and I ask you what do you think was Israel's motive to deport particular people?- They complied to terrorist power structures.

2.I did not assume you support the UN since you view its resolutions as International Law which means you agree with its resolutions and you agree with its conduct meaning that you're in support of it and in contradiction with yourself since you claim to be against Palestinian terrorism and since UN was the one to formalize a state you think should've never been there to begin with.

3. Do you view suicide bombing as something that may assist the Palestinians in the achievement of their goals? Because if you do, you're in support of terrorism. People who recruit suicide bombers are the same people who preform unsupervised mass murder of their own "nation" to increase their death rate for P.R. And I'll say it again, if the Palestinian government was in fact against these people it could've handled them long ago, but they're interested in Israel handling them to show the world how Israel is invading their territory and does whatever the fuck it wants- even executing unsuspecting.... well-War criminals. How can you not see this?

4. When there is loss of innocent lives due to Israels actions it is deplorable but again this is something Israel is coerced to do since the Palestinians are not willing to condemn terrorism within themselves however Palestinian military actions hold as their goal to harm civilians.

5. Israel receives money from the U.S to maintain it's existence and yes that includes the military budget taken into consideration the risks Israel is facing but look what Israel had done with its funding throughout its short existence. Despite a constant threat to our existence we have here a stable first world state and that's in such a short time period, many nations struggle for centuries before they are stabilized . With the International support money Arafat recieved - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS - He could've created infrastructures and he could've built schools but the money went for terrorism at times when Oslo was supposed to be his main goal and in addition the Fatah received weapons from Israel to maintain order- NICELY DONE!. Oslo was just a tactical step for Arafat.

And after all this had been overlooked you're free to view Palestinians as victims. And they are indeed victims BUT NOT of Zionism but of their own leadership. I don't think I can expect from brainwashed Shahids who were tought from age 1 that it was a great honor to die in a pool of their Zionist enemy's blood to be mentally responsible for their actions, after all you go to heaven after that.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 09:16:55 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2005, 11:09:08 AM »

www.ifamericansknew.org

1.the UN is in support of terrorism.
LOL.. you really must be lacking an argument when this is what you have stooped to.

2.I did not assume you support the UN since you view its resolutions as International Law which means you agree with its resolutions and you agree with its conduct meaning that you're in support of it and in contradiction with yourself since you claim to be against Palestinian terrorism and since UN was the one to formalize a state you think should've never been there to begin with.
In your mind, I either have to whole-heartedly agree or disagree with someone or something... I can't like certain aspects. I don't see it that way. For example, I don't really like American foreign policy, but I still think it's the greatest country to live in. I could actually use your way of looking at this and say that you're contradicting because you support and agree with the UN when they formalized the state of Israel but now you disagree with the resolutions. You see... it's the same shit you applied to me, but reversed. But fuck that... I'll even agree with you... The UN does support terrorism... it did formalize the terrorist state of Israel.  :) Take your lines and spit em back at you.  8)

3. Do you view suicide bombing as something that may assist the Palestinians in the achievement of their goals? Because if you do, you're in support of terrorism. People who recruit suicide bombers are the same people who preform unsupervised mass murder of their own "nation" to increase their death rate for P.R. And I'll say it again, if the Palestinian government was in fact against these people it could've handled them long ago, but they're interested in Israel handling them to show the world how Israel is invading their territory and does whatever the fuck it wants- even executing unsuspecting.... well-War criminals. How can you not see this?
LOL what the fuck. You're going off on tangents. You said you expect UN resolutions against the actions of Palestinian civilians. I said go take it to the UN. Now you're telling me that I support terrorism if I view the Palestinians actions as achievements of their goals. Do I agree with everything the Palestinians do? No but what the fuck does that matter... it has nothing to do with the argument at hand.

4. When there is loss of innocent lives due to Israels actions it is deplorable but again this is something Israel is coerced to do since the Palestinians are not willing to condemn terrorism within themselves however Palestinian military actions hold as their goal to harm civilians.
As I've stated before, I don't agree with everything the Palestinians do, but that has nothing to do with the argument.

5. Israel receives money from the U.S to maintain it's existence and yes that includes the military budget taken into consideration the risks Israel is facing but look what Israel had done with its funding throughout its short existence. Despite a constant threat to our existence we have here a stable first world state and that's in such a short time period, many nations struggle for centuries before they are stabilized . With the International support money Arafat recieved - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS - He could've created infrastructures and he could've built schools but the money went for terrorism at times when Oslo was supposed to be his main goal and in addition the Fatah received weapons from Israel to maintain order- NICELY DONE!. Oslo was just a tactical step for Arafat.
Israel has done good for itself.. Arafat was an idiot... I agree, but what's your point? You can't stick to the argument.

And after all this had been overlooked you're free to view Palestinians as victims. And they are indeed victims BUT NOT of Zionism but of their own leadership. I don't think I can expect from brainwashed Shahids who were tought from age 1 that it was a great honor to die in a pool of their Zionist enemy's blood to be mentally responsible for their actions, after all you go to heaven after that.
I didn't overlook anything. You've got to be an idiot to say that Palestinians are not victims of Zionism... honestly. So the fact that all these people were killed since the beginning of the 20th century, the fact that they were kicked out of their homes, their homes bulldozed, etc... is the Palestinians own fault? Talk about brainwashed. LOL... and since you can't uphold an argument, you think that I must've been "taught from age 1 to blow myself up"... yeah, that's what we learn in schools out in Europe and America. Retard... you're pathetic. You lose an argument and it's obvious you're left with nothing else to say... I'm starting to feel sorry for you. Anyways, I keep fucking you up, and you keep coming back in hope of gaining something back... sorry buddy... you're outta luck here. I'm not even gonna respond anymore... you have nothing to base your arguments on, and I got midterms coming up. SHALOM.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2005, 11:32:50 AM »

why do they cover up their soldier's abuses? and why don't they disciplin those who commit abuses? they only logical explantion is that they support such abuses.....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2005, 11:43:59 AM »
Another falafel stand blown up...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2005, 11:51:44 AM »

www.ifamericansknew.org

1.the UN is in support of terrorism.
LOL.. you really must be lacking an argument when this is what you have stooped to.

In your mind, I either have to whole-heartedly agree or disagree with someone or something... I can't like certain aspects. I don't see it that way. For example, I don't really like American foreign policy, but I still think it's the greatest country to live in. I could actually use your way of looking at this and say that you're contradicting because you support and agree with the UN when they formalized the state of Israel but now you disagree with the resolutions. You see... it's the same shit you applied to me, but reversed. But fuck that... I'll even agree with you... The UN does support terrorism... it did formalize the terrorist state of Israel.  :) Take your lines and spit em back at you.  8)

LOL what the fuck. You're going off on tangents. You said you expect UN resolutions against the actions of Palestinian civilians. I said go take it to the UN. Now you're telling me that I support terrorism if I view the Palestinians actions as achievements of their goals. Do I agree with everything the Palestinians do? No but what the fuck does that matter... it has nothing to do with the argument at hand.

As I've stated before, I don't agree with everything the Palestinians do, but that has nothing to do with the argument.

Israel has done good for itself.. Arafat was an idiot... I agree, but what's your point? You can't stick to the argument.

I didn't overlook anything. You've got to be an idiot to say that Palestinians are not victims of Zionism... honestly. So the fact that all these people were killed since the beginning of the 20th century, the fact that they were kicked out of their homes, their homes bulldozed, etc... is the Palestinians own fault? Talk about brainwashed. LOL... and since you can't uphold an argument, you think that I must've been "taught from age 1 to blow myself up"... yeah, that's what we learn in schools out in Europe and America. Retard... you're pathetic. You lose an argument and it's obvious you're left with nothing else to say... I'm starting to feel sorry for you. Anyways, I keep fucking you up, and you keep coming back in hope of gaining something back... sorry buddy... you're outta luck here. I'm not even gonna respond anymore... you have nothing to base your arguments on, and I got midterms coming up. SHALOM.

LMAO@This entire post man, how in GOD's name did you conclude I was refering TO YOU when I was talking about Palestinian SHAHIDS? DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE A SHAHID??....Do you have reading comprehension problems??! Or do you like arguing so much it is clouding your ability to think or are you looking for a way to bail out of this debate since you failed to get your point across ?...."yeah, that's what we learn in schools out in Europe and America"-OH MY GOD is this what you understood from my post?? Did you think I was comparing you to a Shahid?....You are truly a funny guy. BTW....Do you know what "casting" is in psychology?- It is when you precieve something as unclear and while trying to fit it into a pattern you cast your own thoughts on the input.
Unlike you mate I do not need to insult the person I'm debating to feel confident in my argument.