Author Topic: Superbowl.  (Read 232 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Superbowl.
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2005, 07:28:42 PM »
if dallas makes it to the superbowl i'll be happy as fuck but i doubt it'll happen and if it does happen i doubt they'll beat the colts/steelers/pats/ect.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

noyorole57

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2005, 09:36:54 PM »
Who yall think gonna take it this year? I think Indy is, there defense is finally pickin up and you know there offense is gonna score.

You all make me laugh, look who the Colts have played so far...all crappy teams.

Out of this group Jacksonville is best team and thats not much.

Sep 11   @Baltimore    Won 24-7           
Sep 18   Jacksonville   Won 10-3           
Sep 25   Cleveland   Won 13-6           
Oct 2   @Tennessee   Won 31-10           
Oct 9   @San Francisco   Won 28-3

;D

Philly = Fraud

Superbowl = Dallas/Redskins vs Steelers  8)

yeah, but theyve been winning with the offense not even really clickin until recently. By playoff time they should be scary. The Steelers should be tough too.

btw...Chargers will be bringin up the rear in the AFC west after today  ;)

TOO BAD THE WACK ASS RAIDERS SUCK. WE WHOOPED DAT ASS. NO EXCUSES ABOUT IT. RAIDERS SUCK. RAIDERS WIILL NOT HAVE A WINNING RECORD THIS SEASON. :laugh:

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2005, 09:54:24 PM »
Who yall think gonna take it this year? I think Indy is, there defense is finally pickin up and you know there offense is gonna score.

You all make me laugh, look who the Colts have played so far...all crappy teams.

;D

Philly = Fraud

yeah, but theyve been winning with the offense not even really clickin until recently. By playoff time they should be scary. The Steelers should be tough too.

TOO BAD THE WACK ASS RAIDERS SUCK. WE WHOOPED DAT ASS. NO EXCUSES ABOUT IT. RAIDERS SUCK. RAIDERS WIILL NOT HAVE A WINNING RECORD THIS SEASON. :laugh:

yeah it was good to see the chargers go to oakland and beat the shit out of them..

and how bout that randy moss huh..0 catches 0 yards a pull groin,,,it's kinda hard to out run Sammy Davis when you have a pull groin :laugh: ;D

Anyone know a sammy on the chargers? 

youll know him after this week. im sure he'll make a couple highlights on sportcenter...

He'll be the guy tryin to catch Moss down the sideline... ;D

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 08:05:27 AM »

;D

Philly = Fraud

yeah it was good to see the chargers go to oakland and beat the shit out of them..

and how bout that randy moss huh..0 catches 0 yards a pull groin,,,it's kinda hard to out run Sammy Davis when you have a pull groin :laugh: ;D

Anyone know a sammy on the chargers? 

youll know him after this week. im sure he'll make a couple highlights on sportcenter...

He'll be the guy tryin to catch Moss down the sideline... ;D

just like u said...pulled groin. he got injured and left the game early...of course he didnt have any catches.

As for the game, Tomlinson was off the chain....we played bad...refs were wearing lightning bolts. Even the announcers on CBS said how bad those calls/no calls were. The no call on the pass interference when Moss got injured where the DB wasnt even lookin back at the ball...easy call to make. The ghost holding call on Asomugha on third down where they would have given up the ball (incomplete pass)...but instead kept possession and scored on that drive. The "roughing the passer" call where Brees was literally TAPPED on his shoulder pad right after the pass (also on third down, keeping a drive alive where they later scored) which the announcer called an "embarassing" call in a league where people take real hits.

Ill give it to the Chargers...they did play good. But anyone who actually knows football knows...this is the shit the league does to the Raiders damn near EVERY single week. We have to not only play better then the other team to win...we have to play WAY better to win. I dont blame the whole loss on those bullshit calls...even though they attributed for 14 charger points. But its obvious how big of an impact they had. Dog tha Raiders if you want...but the Chargers arent takin the division either, and if by some chance they make the playoffs....it will only be another one and out...no Superbowls anytime soon for sure.