Author Topic: Police are investigating 50cent  (Read 352 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Police are investigating 50cent
« on: October 17, 2005, 01:45:37 PM »
10/16/2005 06:11 PM
GUnitWorld.com: October 16, 2005 -- whether a beef between 50 Cent and the rap group Bang 'Em and Domination is behind a Queens shooting that left two people injured early yesterday morning.
The gunfire erupted outside Mo's BBQ on Archer Avenue in Jamaica during a mix-tape release party for Bang 'Em and Domination, a two-member hip-hop act engaged in a bitter and public battle with rapper 50 Cent and his crew, G-Unit.

"There's a war going on between them," the uncle of one of the party's promoters told The Post. "I said to my nephew, stay on your toes. This could be a problem."

Partygoers said Domination, the group's emcee, came into the restaurant with an entourage about 15 minutes before the shots were fired outside.

Bang 'Em Smurf, the other member of the duo, wasn't at the party. He is serving a jail sentence for weapons possession.

"I heard multiple shots in rapid succession," said Mo's BBQ owner Michael Jamison. "This was about 3 a.m. All the patrons ducked. They ran toward the rear of the club."

Pryme Davis, a day manager at Mo's who also attended the party, said, "It was chaos for a second."

Two men were shot outside the restaurant, including an unidentified member of Domination's crew. It is unclear whether the other victim has connections to the rapper, but police said both victims were driven to Jamaica Hospital by the same friend.

One of the two men was shot in the head, but both are expected to live, police said.

"It's a very unfortunate incident," Domination said in a statement. "I was inside the event at the time of the shooting. My friend was hit three times. But I know he's going to pull through because he's a survivor."

Witnesses said Domination left the restaurant before police arrived at the scene five to 10 minutes after the shooting.

No arrests were made.

Both Bang 'Em Smurf and Domination grew up with 50 Cent in Queens and were his protégés until the superstar refused to put up $75,000 to bail Bang 'Em out of jail.

"50 didn't want to put up the money," Domination wrote in an entry posted on the group's blog at around noon Friday, hours before the shooting.

"Ya know, 50 didn't have to put up his own money. He could have put up Smurf's money and he felt that Smurf wasn't good enough for the money, so from then on, we have had shallow feelings."

In the same blog entry — titled "The Real Story Behind the Beef With 50 Cent" — Domination wrote, "The beef escalated to the point of no return."

Representatives for 50 Cent and G-Unit did not return calls for comment.
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/ 29575.htm

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Police are investigating 50cent
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 01:56:02 PM »
off topic: lol @ that vid of jigga hittin that girl.. and his homie to right just standing there lol

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 02:04:11 PM »
thankz for de article

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 03:03:14 PM »
props... and why iz jigga smacking that girl?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 03:06:31 PM »
NO MORE WAR

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 03:27:58 PM »
i heard cause she tried to reach for his jewels or some shit

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 04:16:27 PM »
props for the article.. and what a ass @ Jay-Z smackin that girl

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 04:22:28 PM »
i heard it was a joke ???

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 04:27:28 PM »
domination is the truth
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

herpes

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 06:19:19 PM »
that woman came out and said jigga was playing around and that they know each other for years, btw the guy that got shot was taken to the same hospital i was born at  :D

Jome

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 08:20:46 PM »
that woman came out and said jigga was playing around and that they know each other for years

Yeh, it was on a DVD, somebody ripped it and made that .gif-animation, which became the headline -->> "Jay-Z hits girl!!!"
Then spread all over the net with misc. stories from disgruntled Nas-fans.

:grumpy:

herpes

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 09:34:20 PM »
that woman came out and said jigga was playing around and that they know each other for years

Yeh, it was on a DVD, somebody ripped it and made that .gif-animation, which became the headline -->> "Jay-Z hits girl!!!"
Then spread all over the net with misc. stories from disgruntled Nas-fans.

:grumpy:

actually it was on the news in new york, i really doubt that nas stans also run news networks in ny but anything is possible