Author Topic: Keane ends international career  (Read 77 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Keane ends international career
« on: October 14, 2005, 12:43:26 PM »

Keane ends international career 

Roy Keane has announced his retirement from international football following the Republic of Ireland's failure to qualify for the World Cup.

"Like all football supporters in the country I am disappointed the Republic of Ireland failed to qualify for the World Cup finals," Keane said.

"I feel the time has come when I should retire from international football and concentrate on domestic football."

And he said criticism of manager Brian Kerr had been "unjust and unfair".

It is the second time 34-year-old Keane has retired from the international scene, the first occasion after a bust-up with former manager Mick McCarthy prior to the 2002 World Cup.

He returned after the departure of McCarthy the following year and the subsequent appointment of Kerr.

Keane announced recently that he expected to leave Manchester United at the end of the current season and is being tipped to move to Celtic.

Keane's last appearance in an Irish shirt was in September's qualifying match at Landsdowne Road against France, which the Republic lost 1-0.

His departure from international football has taken place amid mounting speculation that the Football Association of Ireland will not renew the contract of Kerr as manager.

Keane won 66 caps for the Republic, scoring nine goals. He made his debut under Jack Charlton in 1991 against Chile.

my opinion:

FUCK OFF WANKER!!

he should have never been allowed to wear the Ireland jersey after the 2002 World Cup.

and as for his attitude towards walking into the Celtic team whenever he wants to, GET TO FUCK!!   :nawty: :psych:
NO MORE WAR

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Keane ends international career
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 03:05:23 PM »
he said that right around the last world cup too? dint he? or did he get kicked out by their national teams coach?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 03:37:55 PM »
he said that right around the last world cup too? dint he? or did he get kicked out by their national teams coach?

naw he wasn't pushed, he jumped
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 11:39:07 PM »

my opinion:

FUCK OFF WANKER!!

he should have never been allowed to wear the Ireland jersey after the 2002 World Cup.

and as for his attitude towards walking into the Celtic team whenever he wants to, GET TO FUCK!! :nawty: :psych:

Think thts a bit harsh i love keano u always c him in the celtic end at the death star (ibrox) n hes a hardcore tim...dont want 2 c him at celtic park unless he a coach or he takes a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge pay cut..I WANT ROBBIE KEANE!! N hav u read Roy Keane's biography? If tht prick mcarthy (even know hes an extim) put me in that situation i would have told him 2 "shove it up his bollocks" as keano so aptly put it...

The Maestro