Author Topic: Saw  (Read 400 times)

IzUwitIt

Saw
« on: October 15, 2005, 11:53:48 AM »
got this the other day been meaning to c it for ages. Best film ive seen in a long time. Never expected the twist at the end and it was sick how the shit all came together. Saw 2 is out later this month ima def go see that, will be the first time ive been cinema in about 3 yrs.

wot did u think of the movie and who gonna go c the sequel

ABN

Re: Saw
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 11:56:40 AM »
the end was hella weird and it surprised the shit outta me. iŽll wait for some reviews of the sequel before iŽll check it out coz sequels usually sucks.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 12:07:02 PM »
Excited to see it, however i dont really have expectations of it being better.

Paul

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 04:53:52 AM »
the film is really clever , but the acting is sooo bad i was laughin
funkyfreshintheflesh

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 05:16:13 AM »
There were a couple holes in the plot and some of the acting was pretty bad at parts, but it's a pretty good thriller.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 05:27:44 PM »
I can't believe the blonde dude was the same guy in Robin Hood Men In Tights.

He is a fatty now!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 12:22:55 AM »
i remeber when Saw first came out and people were telling me that its tight and shit.From the previews it never really caught my intrest  so i waited till it came out on DVD.When i rented i was like wow its pretty cool and i would recommend it to anyone that likes horror movies.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 03:52:23 AM »
the film is really clever , but the acting is sooo bad i was laughin

I never seen this myself, at least not yet, but the acting is bad 'cause they didn't give the actors scripts beforehand to practise, they just did it a scene at a time without rehearsing, or something like that.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 06:19:10 AM »
i hated this film i woz really hatin it when i saw it at the cinema i jus found it sick twisted and gross and i cant understand y a human mind could think that up! i fell asleep through at bit of it cus i really couldnt b bothered to watch it!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Paul

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 07:01:58 AM »
i hated this film i woz really hatin it when i saw it at the cinema i jus found it sick twisted and gross and i cant understand y a human mind could think that up!

it is really sick, especially the bit where the guy has to run through the barbed wire to get out the door :puke:
funkyfreshintheflesh

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 11:00:51 AM »
good, relatively insightful semi-horror-movie. Im gonna see the sequel if it isnt horrible
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 04:59:06 PM »
i remeber when Saw first came out and people were telling me that its tight and shit.From the previews it never really caught my intrest  so i waited till it came out on DVD.When i rented i was like wow its pretty cool and i would recommend it to anyone that likes horror movies.
Exactly how I felt.