Author Topic: From Wcrydaz!! 50 says he will end Dre if he works with Game!!! Westcoast what!  (Read 5292 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
werd,we just have to wathc and see how this turns out

GangstaBoogy

I doubt 50 even said it.

did you even listen to the interview? 50 said neither him or Dre is workin on Game's next album. Tim Westwood question Dre not working with Game, 50 replied "of course he's not workin on Game's album. if he worked with Game then me & Dre would have beef"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

It's just to hype GRODT soundtrack and the movie . I may be wrong but I don't see the same buzz as for 8 mile. Plus Hustler's Ambition ain't on Lose Yourself level

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I doubt this is authentic, but let's face it. 50 doesnt need Dre-Beats to stay on top.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I doubt this is authentic, but let's face it. 50 doesnt need Dre-Beats to stay on top.

Man, listen to the interview. 50 says that shit.

ABN

you know what? i hope 50 stays on Interscope and that Dre bounces coz it doesn´t seem like Jimmy is allowing Dre to do the music he wants to do over there. and he can´t release the artists that he wants so maybe the best thing for him would be to leave coz Interscope already owns 50% of Aftermath so Dre could just bounce and takehis staff with him coz he´s already been apart of strating 3 extremely successful record companies so he could prolly do it again. allthough i don´t think it will happen but you can always dream.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
i think 50 does need dre 2 stay on top for a while...for now hes fine though

hopefully this means no g unit on detox and it will feature more westcoasters like game, snoop, nate, bishop, kurupt, xzibit ect with other features being people that can actually rhyme like busta and eminem
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's just to hype GRODT soundtrack and the movie . I may be wrong but I don't see the same buzz as for 8 mile. Plus Hustler's Ambition ain't on Lose Yourself level

that's alway a possibility with 50 too.. just start some stupid beef and people will start talking about you

Elevz

You know at the end of the day, 50's only flapping his lips. We can be damn sure Dre WILL produce AND mix (at least some of) Game's album. Just because 50 says Dre isn't working on it, doesn't mean Dre really isn't working on it. But damn well 50 will keep his mouth shut once the album comes out, he won't be starting beef with Dre. It's only big talk, 50 trying to keep his name getting mentioned everywhere.

Let's say IF 50 really starts beefing with Dre, he's got to be the dumbest moron in rap history, dissing the person who made him big in the first place, who also writes his checks. That just doesn't make sense, but if it happens, there will be no G-Unit on Detox!  :o  ;D

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^^^
Funny if that happens: fools played themselves out of the most anticipated hip-hop album this millenium yet. :D

This is all "if this if that" -talk of course, but would actually be funny as hell though.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
lol at anybody thinking dre can end carreers.
50>Dre

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What it comes down to is, this is straight up disrespect to a man who not only is *THE* legend in hiphop right now, but is also the only reason 50 cent ever blew up in the first place.  50 would have made it on his own, because he's a hard worker (or was!)... but he owes the huge success he saw to Dr. Andre Young.  For him to just flip on Dre for some bullshit beef he has going with some other child from Compton, just shows what a low life, disrespectful piece of shit 50 cent is.  Dre's his fucking DADDY if Dre tells him to go kiss Game's ass he better do it. 

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Haha, what a joke. When Game was beefing with 50 & the entire G-Unt camp, 50 & Buck were the first to say "Don't bite the hand that feeds you". Now it seems that 50 will be doing it himself.

Gotta love stupidity ;D

coola

does 50 actually say he will end Dre if he works with game ? or are you lil media groupies blowin shit out of proportion again ? some of you faggots remind me of those dumb bitches that read 'womans day'...

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i didn't hear the interview, but i red somewhere that 50 said something like "Dre knows what he's in for, he saw what happened with Ja and the 'New York' joint. You stand next to Ja u get fired on, anyone who stands next to Game's gonna get it."?? And is it also true that Game called in and said that Dre was producing the majority his new cd???