Author Topic: I was chillin with a BRIT last night.....  (Read 297 times)

Suga Foot

I was chillin with a BRIT last night.....
« on: October 16, 2005, 04:36:52 PM »
Does anyone know Tom, he's from outside of Birmingham, he's black. 

lol, he's one of my friends cousins, he's backpacking around the world right now, we took him out to a club last night.  He was tellin me about Gypsy's in Britain, and how they beat people up and shit.  I thought it was funny lol.  Tuff guys named Gypsy's lol.  He was tellin me he got chased all night once.  He also thought that Mr. Lube was hilarious, and would almost piss his pants laughing everytime we drove by one.  It was cool hangin out with him, I got a little taste of the English culture.  I feel closer to the brits on the board now.

J Bananas

Re: I was chillin with a BRIT last night.....
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 05:01:13 PM »
hopefully not close enough to stop brushing your teeth!

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 05:02:30 PM »
hopefully not close enough to stop brushing your teeth!
LMAO!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 05:20:34 PM »
It was cool hangin out with him, I got a little taste of the English culture.  I feel closer to the brits on the board now.

LOL!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

UAK

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 09:38:42 PM »

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 04:22:18 AM »

lolllll.....

wtf is Mr Lube... do they sell KY or what? LMAO

an yeah.. gypsy's have a reputation as bare knuckle fighters.. they're nomadic people who basically have a rep for travelling saround the country, parking illegally on land and the being hard to remove.. and for the crime rate when they're aruond to go up. they're also known as "pikeys"

Brad pitt played a bare knuckle gypsy fighter in the brit gangsta flick Snatch.. directed by guy ritchie. the dude married to Madonna.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 06:08:36 AM »
wtf is Mr Lube... do they sell KY or what? LMAO

Oil changes.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 06:12:23 AM »

Mr. Lube sounds  :camp:

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 06:27:44 AM »

Mr. Lube sounds  :camp:

Makes for a good laugh though.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 06:45:54 AM »
Does anyone know Tom, he's from outside of Birmingham, he's black.

im from outside of birmingham but i do not know this guy either he is lyin or i dont know every1
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 06:49:45 AM »
i think i betta fill u in bout gyspy's

gyspy's are people who dont live in one place they constantly move bout and live in caravans they dont really beat people up they can b nice people gypsy's also bring fair's round (shitty lil mini theme parks!) they do look scruffy and dirty and apparently like to keep it in the family if u know wat im sayin but they dont beat people up!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Intriago33

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 06:59:43 AM »
i think i betta fill u in bout gyspy's

gyspy's are people who dont live in one place they constantly move bout and live in caravans they dont really beat people up they can b nice people gypsy's also bring fair's round (shitty lil mini theme parks!) they do look scruffy and dirty and apparently like to keep it in the family if u know wat im sayin but they dont beat people up!

and 75% of them have "curtains" as their hairstyle. But seriously, they don't cause trouble really.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 09:42:43 AM »
lmao curtains or stupid cut short hair!

bez

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 10:13:56 AM »
Fucking pikeys.  lol

We PWN you!