Author Topic: Europeans... Abortion as a divisive issue  (Read 173 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Europeans... Abortion as a divisive issue
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 05:58:44 AM »
Uh oh, it's getting heated. I hoped we wouldn't actually have the discussion about abortion itself.

Thanks for the answers to my questions guys.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Europeans... Abortion as a divisive issue
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2005, 11:21:40 AM »
Since the topic has already changed I'll throw in my 2 cents. I don't have a consistency problem with governments legalizing abortion so long as the legalize euthanasia or any other organized suicide. The main point I always hear from pro choicers is that "it's her body and her choice". Well, then he or she should be able to end his or her life if they choose to.

I strongly bbelive in a person's right to choose. I also believe in a governements responsibility. If you are going to ban something like abortion then you should be able to give a way out to those who would normally have them. And I won't fully endorse that until we can develop technology that allows a fetus to ve removed from the womb early and born out side of it. And a system that takes care of these otherwise aborted babies. I also have no problem with temporary steralization, where you would have to request the ability to become fertile.