Author Topic: One of the hottest fighting sports in the world  (Read 125 times)

40acres

• Lil Geezy
One of the hottest fighting sports in the world
« on: October 18, 2005, 05:36:36 PM »
Yo, the Ultimate Fighting Championships are off the hook.  The match with Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture was crazy!!!!  I didn’t see the rematch on pay-per view but on dvd.  It was just released and this thing has like 7 or 8 other matches on there that are off the hook.  These cats really do it big when they’re out there fighting for that belt. 
http://www.venturadistribution.com/trailers/UFC_52_DVD_V2_WMV_LO.wmv

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: One of the hottest fighting sports in the world
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 06:04:57 PM »
UFC is crazy... I saw some sort of Best Of Volume 1 or something like that... like UFC PPV 1 - 15 or I don´t know...

Whatever.... at first I couldn´t watch it, no shit... I mean.. this isn´t anything you´ll see in an ordinary street fight when you´re out partying... I remember there was a fight between a skinny dude and a big, fat dude... The big one was kneeling on the mat and the skinny dude kicked him in the face so that a tooth flew out of his mouth... and the best thing was that the commentators made fun of it... "Oh I saw the tooth flying under the table..." lol

´THere was a dude called Vitor Belfort (I think) ... He was the shit... he was so damn fast it was unbelievable... just crazy...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 06:07:23 PM »
Ive just seen the Knockouts on DVD lol.  Crazy ass KOs

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 07:10:20 PM »
RIch Franklin is fuckin nutz

i mean...most of these guys can KILL PEOPLE!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008