Author Topic: 2 Men Shot at Bang 'Em & Domination's album release party...  (Read 216 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
2 Men Shot at Bang 'Em & Domination's album release party...
« on: October 18, 2005, 11:10:13 PM »
2 men were shot at over the weekend Posted on Tuesday, October 18

According to The New York Post, two people were injured early Sunday morning when shots were fired outside of Mo's BBQ on Archer Avenue in the Jamaica section of Queens, NY. Both victims, one of whom was shot in the head, were driven to Jamaica Hospital and are expected to live...

"I heard multiple shots in rapid succession," Mo's BBQ owner Michael Jamison told The Post. "This was about 3 a.m. All the patrons ducked. They ran toward the rear of the club."

Partygoers said Domination came into the restaurant with an entourage about 15 minutes before the shots were fired outside.

"It's a very unfortunate incident," Domination said in a statement. "I was inside the event at the time of the shooting. My friend was hit three times. But I know he's going to pull through because he's a survivor."

Witnesses said Domination left the restaurant before police arrived at the scene five to 10 minutes after the shooting.

Despite their on-going beef with 50 Cent, there is no firm connection between the superstar rapper and the Sunday morning shooting.

No arrests have been made at press time.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2 Men Shot at Bang 'Em & Domination's album release party...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 06:50:26 AM »
how hard can it be to shoot someone dead, I don't get how these gangbangvictims always survive
maybe shooting is like fistfighting and they dont even want to kill them fools while blastin on em
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 02:00:24 PM »
what album is this?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 03:02:10 PM »
what album is this?

itz called God-Goveth, God-Taketh...i think it was more of a mixtape then an official album release though, not 100% sure

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 03:06:03 PM »
how hard can it be to shoot someone dead, I don't get how these gangbangvictims always survive
maybe shooting is like fistfighting and they dont even want to kill them fools while blastin on em

It's called 'warning shots', we did the same thing back in the days.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2005, 06:36:27 PM »
what album is this?

itz called God-Goveth, God-Taketh...i think it was more of a mixtape then an official album release though, not 100% sure

if you happen to come across a link for it...could you PM it to me? propz!