Author Topic: Spider "Benedict Arnold" Joke sides wih 50 over Dre!!!!  (Read 1785 times)

Jome

Re: Spider "Benedict Arnold" Joke sides wih 50 over Dre!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2005, 03:08:28 PM »

how the fuck is he a "Benedict Arnold" for siding against Dre when..

1) DUDE USED TO ROLL WITH SUGE FOR GODS SAKE!

2) DUDE DOESNT KNOW DRE

u can't be a traitor against something you NEVER been down with

what another stupid fucking post from this game dickriding retard

This sh1t got nothing to do with game you lame.  I simply asked why would he diss a legend of his own coast over a business disagreement and he said f*ck a coast. He would move to Conneticut with the money he making from G Unit.  Which to me is pretty weird considering he supposed to represent the west hip hop scene, that he obviously doesn't respect!!! He's dissed Pac, Eazy, Cube, WC, Dre, MC Eiht, and Quik.   And people are worng for bashing this coward??? Too much east coast dicc liccing!!!!

so that mans opinion is a diss..somebody asked him what he thought n spoke his mind

jus like game did when he ran his mouth bout xzibit

game eats more ny dick than spider does...where were u when game was in spider shoes this time last yr?

^^ LOL
Same thing as he does now, handing out Game pamphlets and posters with Baby Game, except they're now also organizing protest marches against 50 Cent.   :D

« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 03:10:16 PM by Jome »

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2005, 02:29:40 AM »
What he say bout Dre?

He said he riding for fiddy and he doesn't give a f*ck about no west coast he could move to Conneticut with all the loot 50 giving him!!!  The sensitive clown banned me from his forum also!!!
That dude is a bitch! What u say to him that got u banned?
wahahahahah.

LMAO
Probably spamming the forum with "Game is King of the West" or something like he did on WCC.. (possibly combined with "Spider is gay!")  ;D

heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2005, 02:34:28 AM »
What he say bout Dre?

He said he riding for fiddy and he doesn't give a f*ck about no west coast he could move to Conneticut with all the loot 50 giving him!!!  The sensitive clown banned me from his forum also!!!

What a fucker. I'm surprised he could say that. You would think is mouth would be sore from all that dick sucking he's been doing to 50.

really? spider still surprises you? after he said "yeah im a toy soldier" im no longer surprised by anything he says
its OFFICAL then.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2005, 01:33:25 AM »
first off dudes raps is wack as fuck and if he is dissing dr.dre than fuck him, Game will fuck him up anyday spider is nothing compared to game and fuck him if hes dissin the westcoast

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2005, 05:52:31 PM »
FUCC SPIDER HO N EVERY NIGGA DOWN WIT EM
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2005, 09:07:02 PM »
lol i just noticed my #1 fan referred to me as baby game. isnt this the same guy who used to go by the name "jome banks"? haaa!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2005, 09:46:52 PM »
Yeah, and it made you mad as fuck, that was the whole point of it. haaaaaaa!!
Go make some more threads about Game, 50 or me, it's been a few days since the last one, I see you cut down after I clowned you.  ;D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2005, 10:39:33 PM »
Yeah, and it made you mad as fuck, that was the whole point of it. haaaaaaa!!
Go make some more threads about Game, 50 or me, it's been a few days since the last one, I see you cut down after I clowned you.  ;D

lol your leader baby g doesnt get mad. lol @ that last part, i see you think highly of yourself
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2005, 06:34:18 AM »
I think what's important to remember about "Spider Loc" or whatever the fuck his name is, is that he's nobody and will never be heard by anybody.  He really has no place to speak on 50 cent, an international superstar, or much less Dr. Dre, one of the greatest rappers to ever live. 

Jome

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2005, 07:40:35 AM »
lol your leader baby g doesnt get mad. lol @ that last part, i see you think highly of yourself

Leader ? You're in high school kiddo, reality check!!
Yeah, I clowned you pretty bad, and The Watcher, 05/06 Favre and Papoose The Mixtape King just added insult to injury.
The only reasonable thing to do, is stop embarrassing yourself with all these 50 vs. Game and Jome threads/posts..  :D