Author Topic: Eve's Aftermath Debut News  (Read 409 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Eve's Aftermath Debut News
« on: October 20, 2005, 04:35:28 PM »
Eve is four songs away from finishing her as-yet-untitled fourth album, due in February. "Swizz Beatz did a lot of stuff," Eve said Wednesday. "I'm now with Aftermath again, but Swizz is like my brother. Dre hasn't come in yet,  but he will, he's the captain of the ship. It's definitely gonna sound different than anything anybody's ever heard [from me], but not in a scary way. It's just in a more mature way." ...

mtv.com

$do11a biLL$

Re: Eve's Aftermath Debut News
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 04:38:34 PM »
Eve with Dre production > Eve With Swizz Beatz production

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 05:10:48 PM »
Agreed.  Never really liked Swizz Beats production :-\

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 05:34:05 PM »
Agreed.  Never really liked Swizz Beats production :-\

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 06:28:24 PM »
lol @ dre not giving anyone any attention

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 08:12:23 PM »
wtf? so that means Dre's probably gonna give her 2 beats (like he did for her last 2 albums) and mix a few songs. what exactly was the point of signing to Aftermath then...?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 10:03:55 PM »
wtf? so that means Dre's probably gonna give her 2 beats (like he did for her last 2 albums) and mix a few songs. what exactly was the point of signing to Aftermath then...?
Eve is four songs away from finishing her as-yet-untitled fourth album, due in February. "Swizz Beatz did a lot of stuff," Eve said Wednesday. "I'm now with Aftermath again, but Swizz is like my brother. Dre hasn't come in yet, but he will, he's the captain of the ship. It's definitely gonna sound different than anything anybody's ever heard [from me], but not in a scary way. It's just in a more mature way." ...

mtv.com

I think this implys that Dre is gonna do 4 beats.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 10:11:23 PM »
^trust me...he's doing 2
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 10:23:51 PM »

captain obvious strikes yet again

-KIDRENEGADE-

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2005, 11:01:26 PM »
seriously wtf is dr dre doing? he is really taking time on his beats, i mean wtf? his beat are not that "SPECIAL" to take so long

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2005, 10:03:25 AM »
seriously wtf is dr dre doing? he is really taking time on his beats, i mean wtf? his beat are not that "SPECIAL" to take so long

How about... Working on Detox?

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2005, 11:09:42 AM »
I see what you want to say and sometimes I wonder the same about Dre. Though it takes time to do quality music. Plus Dre has been involved Busta albums, Stat one too.... it's just a pb about releases but with Gunit records moving away, it'll be better

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2005, 01:30:36 PM »
actually it does make a lil bit of sense for him to take that long of time to release stuff.. hes not like Scott Storch and releases 30 singles a year and half of them turn out to be a huge flop and turns out obvious he just makes and releases that many beats for more money.. thats why whenever we hear something from dre its usually very good

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2005, 01:42:51 PM »
I think he's just taking his time with detox. But seriously this shit is rediculos. If he's taking all this time we should see some products. Who as he worked with since summer? game, busta, maybe himself. Thats about it. an nobody has heard any other news then who he is "planing" on working with ie. eve, lil e, stat, himself.

The thing that really gets to me is that after all this anger im still gonna by his products.

Elevz

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2005, 01:52:51 PM »
I think he's just taking his time with detox. But seriously this shit is rediculos. If he's taking all this time we should see some products. Who as he worked with since summer? game, busta, maybe himself. Thats about it. an nobody has heard any other news then who he is "planing" on working with ie. eve, lil e, stat, himself.

The thing that really gets to me is that after all this anger im still gonna by his products.

Dre said he started working on Detox full time this summer (June or July). That's what he's apparently been busy with ever since.