Author Topic: Reggae/Dancehall Update: Introducing Ms. Triniti & E-Dee [Audio]  (Read 146 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

All tracks at www.dubcnn.com!

I wanna introduce two artists to ya'll, that the Hip-Hop crowd might not be familiar with. I'm talking about Ms. Triniti, a Carribean Dancehall artist, and E-Dee, originally from Jamaica, living in Los Angeles for the last 4 years. They've been creating a large buzz in the Reggae/Dancehall scene, specially in Japan, where Ms. Triniti has been having alot of success.

Ms. Triniti has her album "Ragga Hop" in stores now, I have three preview tracks from the album for ya'll, one of them featuring Kojo, from The System, who I updated ya'll on a while ago. For more information on Triniti, and to order "Ragga Hop" online, check out her website mstriniti.com.

Ms. Triniti - Fa Da Love Of Da Dancehall
Ms. Triniti - Hot Again (ft. E-Dee & Junior P)
Ms. Triniti - Dangerous (ft. Kojo & E-Dee)

Now on to E-Dee. He moved to L.A. from Jamaica 4 years ago and has since been building a loyal underground following. He has performed on every major reggae festival to come to California. The list of aritsts he’s opened for reads like a who’s who list in Dancehall-Reggae music like Beanie Man, Sean Paul, Elephant Man, Lady Saw, Bouty Killer. He is featured on three songs on Ms. Triniti’s EMI-Toshiba’s top selling release that is still climbing the charts.

He is currently finishing up his album "JA 2 LA Di World". The single “R U Ready?” is in rotation at many radio stations. Again, I have three tracks for ya'll to check out. The song "Between The Sheets" uses the same sample as Biggie's "Big Poppa", they flipped it Reggae style, it's off the hook! Check out the music below:

E-Dee - R U Ready?
E-dee & Jahzmyne - Between The Sheets
E-Dee - Enemies

For more information on E-dee, hit up his official website e-deeonline.com.

mauzip

Re: Reggae/Dancehall Update: Introducing Ms. Triniti & E-Dee [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 05:26:14 PM »
I like dubcnn.com, but I'm honestly not waiting to hear dancehall music. No, I have not listened to the tracks and I won't either. I refuse to.

OK, that was my negative feedback for today :)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 05:30:10 PM »
^^ And you don't have to! I'm sure alot of the visitors are interested in reggae/ragga/dancehall too and might like the tracks... It's all good!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 06:17:36 PM »
Before its on the radio...Its On Dubcnn!!

Keep on the good work...im feeling this shit!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 02:34:33 AM »
Thanks man! Hit me up on MSN!