Poll

Will the two players finally develop under Phil & reach their potential?

Yes.
6 (42.9%)
No.
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Will Kwame Brown & Lamar Odom become an elite PF/SF combo alongside Kobe Bryant?  (Read 362 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

I almost forget he played on the Lakers at one point (kwame)
How could you forget? He is the reason the Lakers have Pau Gasol.

Sccit

well, i was 50% right...kwame never panned out like we hoped (though he did provide some nice interior defense), but odom was a vital part of 2 championships. bynum became a franchise player/all-star, mihm's career died from injuries, and the rest is history.

Hack Wilson - real

well, i was 50% right...kwame never panned out like we hoped (though he did provide some nice interior defense), but odom was a vital part of 2 championships. bynum became a franchise player/all-star, mihm's career died from injuries, and the rest is history.

franchise players don't get traded

Sccit

franchise players don't get traded

he was never a franchise player for the Lakers, as we still had Kobe....but he is currently the franchise player and the face of the Sixers. even from the sidelines lmao.