Author Topic: 50 Cent G-Unit label will be dropped from AFTERMATH RECORDS  (Read 1020 times)

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
Re: 50 Cent G-Unit label will be dropped from AFTERMATH RECORDS
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2005, 10:15:58 AM »
If 50 starts beef with Dre it will be interesting to see what Em does. I expect he would stay out of it since he still has 50 under his belt.

wcsoldier

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2005, 10:45:42 AM »
only 50 cent himself was part shady/part aftermath...

so it _may_ mean his deal is being renegotiated.. or that this is BS
yup 50 as a solo artists has a shady/aftermath deal however i think with th emassacre it was shady aftermath g unit cause he was one of the excutive producers on the album

G unit is signed to interscope and is making them good money 2 platinum and 1 multiplatinum artists and a roster of 11 artists
i doubt jimmy would drop G unit
i actually have a feeling dre will leave interscope in the future...well so as as 50
it's not about Interscope dropping G unit, it's 50 who wanna have total control and to release all abums from his artists

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2005, 10:53:31 AM »
This is B.S. Probably another publicity stunt so the gay unit can remain talked about coz thier ship is sinkin. Until I here it from dre or 50 then I aint believin it. Besides some one already made the point that G unit records is under interscope and not aftermath
Exactly

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2005, 12:27:58 PM »
totally BS, cause G-Unit Records has NOTHING to do with Aftermath ...  ::)