Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 127 times)

HighRolla

• Lil Geezy
  • Only God Can Judge Me
Introduction
« on: October 27, 2005, 03:15:26 AM »
Sup everyone, name's HighRolla, ive been reading and listenin to music from dubcnn for about 4months, realised its bout time to make an account here and check it out. My types of music are Rap, RnB, Latino and like some alternative. My idol is Tupac, only because he was and STILL is the number 1 rapper out, nothin can take that away from him. I hate 50cent and his bitch crew, i hate a lot of other rappers but i dun wanna name them so lol 'net beef' doesnt occur. Umm wat else can i say bout myself, oh, i like writin scriptures and doin textual freestyles, roughly end of this year ill be releasin my first actual album hopefully lol. Im from the southwest projects of sydney in australia, its pretty much a shit hole down here, i love our hoods though, theyre poor and the crime rate is high but still the people down here we get along good with each other whatever type of person they are from gangsta to average worker theyre really good to you., i listen to rap music cause i can relate to it cause of my status and my life, struggle hits me a lot but i still get through the day knowing that people in africa or in iraq have it worse. So ye thats basically my life story, sorry if i bored you lolll, i hope yall peepz are ill.

Holla

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 05:12:55 AM »
I hate 50cent and his bitch crew

you'll get on just fine in here 8) welcome man...

coola

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 10:55:11 AM »
projects in sydney ? you mean the city nominated for best city in the world ? you live in kings cross ? coz thats about as bad as sydney gets, and thats fuck all man.

its good to hear that you get through your day by thinking about other peoples mysery.

UAK

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 11:19:48 AM »
Are you an Aboriginal ?  :D

HighRolla

• Lil Geezy
  • Only God Can Judge Me
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 12:35:33 AM »
lol propz on da replies, na bro im from Punchbowl near Bankstown- ghetto raised, my nasho is half lebanese and half Cypriot.

I dont live on the mysery of others, i just know that others have it worse than me and i shouldnt greave over small shit while others have it worse off. And not all of sydney is good you know, there are a lot of shit holes around man, try and walk the streets of punchbowl past 9pm then fuckin talk. Im from the public housin side not the private housin so theres a difference in safety bro.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 12:53:19 AM »
would you agree with me that diplomat records has been one the most influential/creative movements in music for the last five years?

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 01:01:26 AM »
would you agree with me that diplomat records has been one the most influential/creative movements in music for the last five years?
Dipset Bitch

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 01:04:02 AM »
here's an example of their wide scope of talent.

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3C39593HNTOQR1LDN4GUYUHLR1

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 01:38:34 AM »
^ that's kufi-smackin

anyways...
My idol is Tupac, only because he was and STILL is the number 1 rapper out, nothin can take that away from him. I hate 50cent and his bitch crew
welcome to heaven

HighRolla

• Lil Geezy
  • Only God Can Judge Me
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 01:41:22 AM »
Dunno much about diplomat records, maybe i have some of the work from them but i havent realised it. Sorry bro

Most of the music i listen to is from late 80's up until 1998, underground rap, and most of dubcnns rappers i select to listen to.

HighRolla

• Lil Geezy
  • Only God Can Judge Me
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 01:43:16 AM »
^ that's kufi-smackin

anyways...
My idol is Tupac, only because he was and STILL is the number 1 rapper out, nothin can take that away from him. I hate 50cent and his bitch crew
welcome to heaven

lol propz

coola

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2005, 06:19:57 PM »
try and walk the streets of punchbowl past 9pm then fuckin talk.

man first you said everyone if frriendly, from the workers to the gangstas... now i cant walk the streets after 9 ?

HighRolla

• Lil Geezy
  • Only God Can Judge Me
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2005, 06:35:11 PM »
na man i didnt mean it like that, i mean like the ppl of da suburb get along with each other, but the gangstas dont get along with ppl from somewhere else. e.g. if u were a crip from chicago or somethin and a blood came to ur turf, what would happen?...beef nothing else. Its same shit down here but not as concentrated, im just saying gangstas are friends with the locals from there suburb, they just dont like others.

peace