Author Topic: 50 Cent Was Shot By A Homo lol  (Read 2030 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent Was Shot By A Homo lol
« on: October 25, 2005, 02:34:01 AM »
 :D ;D :laugh:

Brooklyn stick-up kid Darryl "Hommo" Baum has been revealed as the man who shot 50 Cent nine times back in 2000.

Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson was shot near his grandmother's house in Jamaica, Queens in May of 2000. At that time, police told SoHH.com exclusively that 50 and an associate, 22-year-old Alton Brown, were sitting in a parked car in the Jamaica section of Queens, when an unknown assailant pulled up beside them in a blue General Motors car and fired nine shots with a 9MM handgun. Brown sustained a gunshot wound to the hand while 50 was wounded once in each leg and once in the jaw.

After the shooting, the victims drove themselves to a nearby hospital. The suspect was described as a Black male in a black short-sleeve shirt with a stocky build.

In the new book, Queens Reigns Supreme: Fat Cat, 50 Cent, and the Rise of the Hip-Hop Hustler, author Ethan Brown reveals that Baum, whose alias is short for Homicide, was indeed 50's shooter. Baum was later shot to death in June 2000 -- just three weeks after shooting 50 .

In interviews and songs like 2003's "Many Men" off Get Rich or Die Trying, 50 Cent has hinted that Baum's murder was in retaliation for shooting him. However, author Ethan Brown tells that Baum, then 34, was killed because one of his street accomplices had murdered a member of Brooklyn's Cash Money Brothers crew.

Meanwhile, Mike Tyson, as close friend of Baum, was so devastated by the murder that he stopped training for his fight against Lou Savarese. Tyson still won the fight, knocking out Savarese after 12 seconds of the first round. As previously reported by SOHH.com, Baum lived with Tyson prior to being killed.

Brown's book shows how the streets and housing projects of Southeast Queens influenced the borough's most prominent emcees. The book documents 25 years, starting with the crack era until Jam Master Jay's murder and the on-going feud between Ja Rule and 50 Cent.

Also in the book, Queens native Russell Simmons comments that he doesn't support convicted drug lord Kenneth Supreme McGriff.

"I'm not standing up for 'Preme," Simmons stated, noting that he'd rather fight for animal rights than for a drug kingpin. "I can't stand up for Supreme. I hope he's innocent. I hope he didn't hurt anyone."

The book also features an interview with Irv Gotti as well as details the careers of legendary Q Borough hustlers like Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff, Lorenzo "Fat Cat" Nichols, Gerald "Prince" Miller and Thomas "Tony Montana" Mickens.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/7723

NthShore

• Lil Geezy
Re: 50 Cent Was Shot By A Homo lol
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 03:27:51 AM »

If you listen to Many Men, you can here him say "hommo (sounds like hum-o) shot me - three weeks later he got shot down "

meh

ABN

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 03:48:43 AM »
you know what´s even funnier is that Hammo(that´s the way it´s pronounced)was real close with the real 50 Cent lmao.

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 05:28:20 AM »
On Tony Yayo's album there is a song called "Homocide". Haven't heard the rhyme tho, only the instrumental...cuz i cant bear yayo

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 07:39:11 AM »
a homo was real close was fitty, wow that comes as a real suprise  ::) ahhh that explains why he be so close with yayo and bankz  :D

ABN

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 07:44:12 AM »
a homo was real close was fitty, wow that comes as a real suprise  ::) ahhh that explains why he be so close with yayo and bankz  :D
uhh with the real 50 Cent not Curtis Jackson and once again he´s not called Homo he´s called Hammo.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2005, 08:59:27 AM »

If you listen to Many Men, you can here him say "hommo (sounds like hum-o) shot me - three weeks later he got shot down "

meh
Dosen't say "homie shot me"?

ABN

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 09:04:14 AM »

meh
Dosen't say "homie shot me"?
nope he says "Hammo shot me" and they brought that up in Infamous Times The Real 50 Cent. they also brought up 50´s snitching on Chaz aka Slim CEO of Black Hand Entertainment "Slim switched sides on me/let niggas ride on me/i thought we was cool why you want me to die homie?"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2005, 12:26:15 PM »
fuck with 50 cent, get exposed in his hit singles.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2005, 05:30:17 PM »
uhh with the real 50 Cent not Curtis Jackson and once again he´s not called Homo he´s called Hammo.

uhh does this make the real curtis jackson any less of a homo?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 07:46:35 AM »
 :camp:
NO MORE WAR