Author Topic: Yayo´s excuse for moving 215k the first week+warning Zino  (Read 516 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yayo´s excuse for moving 215k the first week+warning Zino
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
 ??? at this bum broke ass yayo thinkin he could've sold more. LOL.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2005, 12:54:24 AM »
yayo shoulda stayed his ass in jail....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2005, 02:51:43 AM »
man the mods on dubcc are some bitches. i remember posting in this thread. why was this one erased?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2005, 03:00:11 AM »
Yayo is so pathetic that I get embarrassed for him. Whether Kanye is dropping the same time as you or not, people are eventually gonna cop your record. The sinple fact is, Yayo has no buzz whatsoever. He was on MTV, BET, all over TV, and still no buzz in the streets. That's why Interscope isn't even trying to promote his ass anymore. You flopped on your debut album dogg, retire and become 50's hype man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2005, 03:03:46 AM »
^^^amen

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2005, 02:12:17 AM »
In between two concert dates, Tony Yayo took the time to chat with SOHH.com and address The Source Magazine's G-Unot cover and his disappointing album sales.

Yayo phoned into Star and Bucwild's morning show last month and told (New York) Power 105.1's audience that he warned Source Chief Brand Executive Raymond "Benzino" Scott never to write about G-Unit again. According to Yayo, Benzino was shook and wanted to talk with the G-Unit rapper. Several weeks later, The Source released its November issue, taunting "G-Unot" on the cover.

"My response is no more passes cause I sat back and I gave him [Benzino] a pass," Yayo told SOHH.com. "He disrespected me by doing that. I'm bigger than that. Anybody who has to use a magazine as a weapon is soft. He can't even go through Boston. They set his car on fire. I'm doing a show in his town tomorrow. I'll say what I gotta say there.

Upon dropping Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon on August 30th, Yayo sold 214,687 CDs in his first week according to Nielsen's SoundScan. In the G-Unot issue, The Source notes the sales numbers and claim it's an indicator that the G-Unit brand is slipping. Yayo disagrees.

"Dudes is haters," says Yayo. "I did 215 [two hundred and fifteen thousand units] my first week with Kanye West [debuting as well]. My second week I dropped down to I think it was 60, by 33 percent something like that. Kanye West dropped down to the same numbers, but ain't nobody say nothing to him about it. But it's me, so they're like, 'Ohhh, Interscope is buying my records.' That's what he was saying to try to assassinate my character.

"I could have did more than 215,000," he adds. "I dropped the same day as Kanye-he's a Grammy Award winner and had way more promotion than me. [He had] Pepsi commercials, all kinds of things that I couldn't do. That was one of the biggest numbers that came out this year. Everybody else that came out was doing 100,000 and change. I did 215 with a Grammy award winner."

Yayo is presently touring the country as part of his "Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon" tour. The Queens, NY rapper is also prepping the release of Free Yayo, a video game soon to be available on wireless phones. He's also in talks to release his own liquor, start an adult entertainment agency and is soon to appear in 50 Cent's Bulletproof video game and Get Rich Or Die Trying soundtrack.

Get Rich Or Die Trying's soundtrack features Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Olivia, Mobb Deep and M.O.P. is scheduled to hit stores November 8th.

stop coming with excuses and just say that you´re never gonna talk shit about another rapper for selling 950k when you can´t even move those units yourself ;D
This cat needs to go some where,and work on his skills...peeps are not feeling dude at all.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005, 03:10:36 PM »
Yayo needs to look out for new opportunities on the job market.

" i hope i dont go back to slangin' yayo, slangin yaaaayo !! to get my maaaayoooo !!! "

lol, classic

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2005, 04:01:41 PM »
this guy's such a loser  ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 04:45:07 PM »
YOOOOOOO....i just saw yayo vs. benzino on bumfights.com!!!  :laugh:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2005, 02:28:57 AM »
hmm, this is getting really embaressing.. Yayo should just accept the fact he flopped, instead of appearing on every radio show making stupid comments